It's over, genetics confirm ancient Egyptians had no subsaharan African admixture, Afrocentrism is dead

It's over, genetics confirm ancient Egyptians had no subsaharan African admixture, Afrocentrism is dead.

Tweets from the Society for American Archeology (SAA) 2017 annual meeting:

- [Ancient Egyptians] cluster w. Neol & Br Age Levan t. STRUCTURE: important Natufian component, some Anatolian, Iran Neol

- substantial mtDNA continuity from pre-Ptolemaic to Ptolemaic, L increased post-Roman

- ancient Egyptians basically lack SSA affinity beyond other Eurasians until Roman times

twitter.com/amwkim/status/847912657734610944/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOX4Tm3SyDQ
saa.org/Portals/0/SAA/MEETINGS/2017 Abstracts/Individual Level Abstracts_I-L_revised.pdf
twitter.com/amwkim/status/847912657734610944/
eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/
eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/ancient-human-dna-at-saa-2017.html
meeting.physanth.org/program/2017/session05/schuenemann-2017-ancient-egyptian-mummy-genomes-suggest-an-increase-of-sub-saharan-african-ancestry-in-post-roman-periods.html
unz.com/isteve/ancient-egyptian-mummy-genomes-suggest-an-increase-of-sub-saharan-african-ancestry-in-post-roman-periods/
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
mobile.twitter.com/AutismoTheClown/status/848639756607127552
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi#Genetic_analysis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5
geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/11/15/blue-eyed-people-related/
forbes.com/sites/paulrodgers/2014/01/27/stone-age-hunter-had-blue-eyes-and-dark-african-skin/
racialreality.blogspot.com/
gettyimages.fr/detail/photo/middle-eastern-man-wearing-headdress-portrait-image-libre-de-droits/103890888
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how can black "men" even compete?

WE

WUZ

Bumpity

Oh shit things will go down when the niggimals gets hold of this. They'll start the race war prematurely.

this webm represents white and black history

FALSE!
They wuz kangs n qweens
youtube.com/watch?v=pOX4Tm3SyDQ

>dat video
anons do your worst

Stop belittling the kangs n qweens of history.

bump

looks like your average swedish couple

wow dindus are so "proud" of their heritage that they actually prefer white women, and draw themselves with blue eyes

You know the worst part? North Africa, middle East, etc didn't get Negroid admixture until after Rome fell

So the whole race mixing while civilization dies thing has happened before

all nonwhites need to be purged from the earth before they can do any more damage. all traces of nonwhite dna must be eliminated

But user I want a qt Japanese waifu.

I guess the meme is dead now

meh. japan is alright i guess they can stay

KANGS

quod erat demonstrandum

The ancient egypt began to decline when ancient egyptians began to mix with sub-saharan people

kek, underrated

>VIKINGZ WAS BLACK BUT WE STILL HAD THE WHITE WOMYNS

They ignore whatever science disproves their ideology. This will be no different.

so basically Egyptians got BLACKED after the Roman empire fell?

Never seen that coming

Wuz kangz

even though it's factually true, this study will get barreled as being "un-scientific" and lacking in "proper methology"

we'll still have to believe that ancient egyptians were either the current sand niggers of today who have squated on the land since the time of muhammed or sub-saharan niggers

i woulnd't be surprised, this study coming from the US, if these researchers will pull all their data and make some statement saying it was a flawed study...

>mfw she starts to regress at the end

So it's also confirmed that the ancient egyptians havent been white?

>Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more Near Eastern ancestry than present-day Egyptians, who received additional Sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times.

>saa.org/Portals/0/SAA/MEETINGS/2017 Abstracts/Individual Level Abstracts_I-L_revised.pdf

What's that image supposed to mean ? Tha nigger still fucks that white girl 24/7 and now he's a cuck because she had a white baby ?, dumb spaniard poster, i really hate your kind

Whiter than modern Germany, that's for sure

>twitter.com/amwkim/status/847912657734610944/

THANK GOD
I'm so fucking tired of these niggers saying my ancestors were black while we all were Berbers or Levantine

it's deeper than you think, she's also carrying a lot of bags, which represent all the valuable resources of africa
And some may say she is slowed down due to the weight of the bags - evolving slower due to being lazy in such rich lands, the biggest detriment to her speed is still the reverse track - her race

eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/

This is where they put the citation. Can we verify it just to be sure.

that sounds like white people science

we wuz kangz

meant for

Forgot this too. eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/ancient-human-dna-at-saa-2017.html

>Ancient Egyptians less Sub-Saharan than modern-day Egyptians

Erectus Walks Amongst Us' theory was right, all countries that got negro admixture went to shit. That by the way includes Brazil.

look under the study by Krause here

saa.org/Portals/0/SAA/MEETINGS/2017 Abstracts/Individual Level Abstracts_I-L_revised.pdf

No it's black intelligence vs white intelligence.

They were middle eastern types who cares, still not white
whites and nigs need to stfu about egypt already

Here's the official study title

>Ancient Egyptian Mummy Genomes Suggest an Increase of Sub-Saharan African Ancestry in Post-Roman Periods

meeting.physanth.org/program/2017/session05/schuenemann-2017-ancient-egyptian-mummy-genomes-suggest-an-increase-of-sub-saharan-african-ancestry-in-post-roman-periods.html

fun commentary

unz.com/isteve/ancient-egyptian-mummy-genomes-suggest-an-increase-of-sub-saharan-african-ancestry-in-post-roman-periods/

>99.6% white

So he's not white. Damn one drop rule.

WUZNT

Hannibal was from Zimbabwe
Ancient egyptians looked like from Congo
And God is an astronaut

That look in his eyes, you just know he's going to drop the baby and disappear, typical black father behaviour

You realize most European people came from the Caucuses, spread to the Middle East, and then to Europe right?

The only exception is Nordics who went straight from the Caucasus Mountains to Northern Europe.

All this happened roughly ~10,000 years ago

Honorary.

How long does a race needs to live in cold environments till they start developing white skin?

>Get 23andMe done
>99.6% white
>.4% sub-saharan west african

I-I was Kang?

Well, that's not exactly white either. The woman in your image looks at least 1/4 black with caucasian features. Something like Halley Berry. Did Berbers get MUH dicked by dindus? Because some Iranians are actually whitish.

we wuz kangz?

Think they'll just change their tune to "we all kangz"?

WE WUZ

different color doesnt matter when it doesnt fit their narrative, sick of the nigs but at least I dont have to deal with the nigs unlike these fucks

Probably never, at least without a collapse of civilization. Most nogs in England already get free Vitaman D supplants from the NHS.

The light skin, eyes, hair, etc genes spread roughly from the Caucuses to the Middle East, Europe, North Africa, Central Asia, and then later to parts of Southern Asia and even parts of Eastern Africa.

not terribly long seeing as the light skin developed when people started moving north after the last Glacial Maximum which was around 10,000 years

Blue eyes, light skin, light hair, etc all evolved in the regions around the Black Sea roughly ~10,000 years ago while nomads were moving North. The light skin of course helps you survive in latitudes with less sunlight and therefore less vitamin D

So it also confirms, that ancient egyptians were not white, either?

Europeans are a mix of mostly Natufian, aboriginal European and aboriginal Siberian. Anatolian is a mix component between Natufian and European.

These Egyptians could have been upwards to 90+% Proto-Middle Easterners and only the rest kind of pseudo European.

mobile.twitter.com/AutismoTheClown/status/848639756607127552

what's the chance of another ice age happening?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi#Genetic_analysis

>is a nickname given to the well-preserved natural mummy of a man who lived around 3,300 BCE,

>By autosomal DNA, Ötzi is most closely related to southern Europeans, especially to geographically isolated populations like Corsicans and Sardinians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

>Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair originally was red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads.

The Black Egypt narrative is on a shaky foundation wouldn't you say?

"The wheel was virtually unknown in Sub-Saharan Africa, until it was introduced by the Europeans."

WE WUZ JOOZ

youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk

SO NOW YOU SAYIN'
>smacks lips
WE WUZN'T
>rolls blunt
YOU WUZ SAYIN'
>eats chicken fried watermelon
WE WUZ BUT NOW
>checks out dem white wimmen
YOU SAYIN'
>steals bike
WE WUZN'T KANGS OR SHIEEEEET?

>twitter.com/amwkim/status/847912657734610944/
Is there more data about it? Very very curious

We know for a fact which genes cause light skin, and we can even tell where those genes came from

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5

>SLC24A5), is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SLC24A5 gene that has a major influence on natural skin colour variation

>The earliest known sample of the threonine allele is 13,000 years old from Satsurblia Cave in Georgia.[13] The allele was widespread from Anatolia to Iran at the beginning of the Neolithic, and was introduced to Europe with the arrival of the first farmers from this region about 8,000 years ago.[14][15]

100%

>Blue eyes, light skin, light hair, etc all evolved in the regions around the Black Sea roughly ~10,000 years
These are all outdated theories. Ancient DNA has blue eyes popping up everywhere in Mesolithic Europe. Blonde hair on the other hand was never said to be from around the Black Sea but from the Baltics.

Don't bother, this place is retard central

>we all were Berbers or Levantine
Change your flag

no, they won't even hear about this and will purposefully ignore it and just spread more misinformation

Stacking rocks isn't particularly impressive.

Jesus! That's brilliant! We found the solution to ALL of our problems:
>Have all the Ashkenazi mix with American dindus.
>Then let them convert to Christianity.
Only downside is they will have Tay-Sachs AND sicle cells. Which on the other hand might not be that bad...

We really need to get this going! Shill for Jews to race mix with blacks! #JewishWifeblackStallion

>More sub-saharan admixture after roman occupation

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How can niggers ever recover?

Genome doesn't have a geo-locator in it. All the geographical thing is a pure speculation unless at least some mummies are examined.

HOL UP!
*smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*grabs crotch*
WE WUZ
*robs liquor store*
ROMANZ N SHITE?!

>Ancient DNA has blue eyes popping up everywhere in Mesolithic Europe

wrong

geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/11/15/blue-eyed-people-related/

forbes.com/sites/paulrodgers/2014/01/27/stone-age-hunter-had-blue-eyes-and-dark-african-skin/

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!
>shills btfo
>Egypt was more white than black, before the Nubian Rape conquest

You don't know what you're talking about.

Europe was first populated by Western Hunter-Gatherers, who came to the continent 40,000 years ago.

8000 years ago, Neolithic farmers from the Near East entered Europe and created a two-way miscegenated population called Early European Farmers.

A couple of thousand years later, Yamnaya-like populations migrated from the Pontic-Caspian Steppe to Europe, creating Bell Beaker Culture and Corded Ware Culture through a three-way miscegenation between WHG, EEF and Yamnaya. (modern Europeans)

North Europeans developed light skin because of sexual selection during the past 4000-3000 years; the reason for this is because the Yamnaya, the Western-Hunter Gatherers and the Early Europeans Farmers were ALL uniformly dark-pigmented compared to modern Europeans. However, EEF had alleles associated with light skin and there was a selection for it devoid of environmental pressure.

I UNNO MANE DEM ROMAN CRACKUHS HAD BITCHES AND PAPER RIGHT? YEAH NIGGA DEM NIGGAS WAS BLACK AS FUCK. WE WUZ ROMANS YEAH DAT SOUNDS GUD 2 ME

we wuznt kangz

important quote

>The mutation for blue eyes, a change in the HERC2 gene, is thought to have first appeared around the Black Sea 10,000 years ago and then gradually moved west. Because the gene is recessive, blue-eyed people must have two copies, one from each parent. Remains of the hunter and another human were discovered by cavers in Brana-Arintero, a deep, complex cavern in the Cantabrian Mountains near Leon, Spain, in 2006. The constant cool temperature in the cave, 1,500 metres above sea level, protected the remains from bacteria.

>North Europeans developed light skin because of sexual selection during the past 4000-3000 years;

Totally wrong

But I expect this sort of psuedo science from Sweden

>But in the far north—where low light levels would favor pale skin—the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers: Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.

BUT WE WUZ ROMANZ!!!

>Swedcuck is admitting we wuz niggers an shit
Wew.
>mfw ethnically Swede

This is a good site, which condenses studies into digestible information.

Egypt was Hamitic and Semitic, that does not make them white. If it does, then Berbers and Arabs would also be considered white

This has been known for years. Zahi Hawass did DNA tests on pharaohs but wouldn't release the results to the public and that could only mean one thing.

People looked so much different back then
It's called evolution

gettyimages.fr/detail/photo/middle-eastern-man-wearing-headdress-portrait-image-libre-de-droits/103890888

Where do you find these Persian islamic qts?
She have Sahrawi descent (Saharian berber tribes) that's why she's pretty dark
Soon you'll be the one who will need to change his flag kek

They are sometimes in your country, 56% white

more like the Roma

The Black Sea theory bundled in with that article predates the findings of Ancient DNA, I doubt the authors even know that. We now know there is zero Caucasus DNA in Mesolithic Europeans, therefore it cannot be from them.

Besides Yamnaya and EHG, who were mixed with Caucasus people, were almost unanimously brown-eyed. Shouldn't people mixed with Caucasians be more blue-eyed than the European foragers who lack Caucasian? 99% of Mesolithic Europeans had blue eyes.

YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC NIGGER, I SAID MORE WHITE THAN BLACK YOU DOUBLE NIGGER, OF COURSE THERE WERE MORE RACES INVOVLED, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>all these Frogs not even French
FRANCE YES!

Please can I have a link to this slide show?

I want to see this slide more clearly

That guy is some kind of Circassian churka migrant living in America. He always shills for Paki and Afghan children who have lighter hair and eyes and try to pass them off as "white."

>flag

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

And you keep bring in more by the truckload, kek