The Story of Baby Faith Hope

babyfaithhope.blogspot.ca/

This Christian woman decided to keep alive her daughter that was born without a brain.

Other urls found in this thread:

babyfaithhope.blogspot.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw all babies with downs are automatically aborted in iceland

a real brainlet

>Faith Hope
white people I swear....she looks like a roastie slut despite claiming to be """">christian"""" so nothing was lost

WOW a baby without a brain living for that long is a miracle from heaven.
The picture has nothing to do with the baby

can't figure out which one is dumber

*Braaaaappppttt*

Nice birthing hips

Damn, brainless babies look like *THAT*?

The baby is still smarter than all of Sup Forums

>without a brain.
Anglos are evolving.

>Faith Hope

Should have aborted the mother

why do the abortion obsessed people always end up blowing things up?

answer me that FBI honeyposts. why the fuck is it that jesus christ there's so many other things to get pissed off about, but for some reason that one produces some real violent nutcases.

I don't understand also they're being violent which is supposedly anti-jesus

weird shit but to see all the threads here are pretty funny. either it's FBI or the true wackos themselves. ha

>bashing a women that is decent

sometimes you cucks go edge lord level

>Faith Hope

What a brain dead name

>No post since 2012
I'm pretty sure it's dead

>being violent which is supposedly anti-jesus
Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger.
You don't know shit about Christianity.
Jesus doesn't teach tolerance of evil.

Screencap me porfavor

Hi bottomlulz!

>no brain
>alive
can someone explain?

very sad story

>woman decided to keep alive her daughter that was born without a brain.

well if we didn't, there would be no women alive

most of the vegetative and automatic functions of the body are regulated by the "brainstem"

executive functions take place above that

no brainer people simply operate like meat factories; they don't live long, but they consume a lot of resources while they live

who is in op pic?

So in other words it was just a female.

>This Christian woman decided to keep alive her daughter that was born without a brain.

So a regular christian then?

wow jokesters

Interesting... I just figured you kinda needed a brain to like... live

*hssst*PUH*BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFTTTTTTTT*hssFPPBBTt*SPLORT*SPLORT*splat*pfffbbbt*

>all babies with downs are automatically aborted
This needs to happen. It's unfair to the child and it's an unnecessary burden on society.

Never ever leave any crucial decisions on women.

kek

I think those 2 spicey meatball kids you see have a similar condition.

>Christian
Christcucks are going to destroy the civilization that Christianity created.

BRAINLESS

Just read that degenerate bullshit blog. How is that not murder? The mom brought her kid to term knowing it was going to have a short, painful life. That's insane.

How can baby have no brain but be alive? Check mate atheists

Being born without a brain is actually an asset in Xianity. It gives her a headstart on all the other Xians that just throw theirs away.

w e w l a d

>no brain
>acts like a woman

What's wrong if the father is a Mexican?

>babyfaithhope.blogspot.ca/

That kid doesn't need a brain, they can just substitute it for a smart phone. That kid will fit right in.

Well, looks like its mother managed to do just fine without one

I don't care about your thread, post more of this girl.

It is fun to wrap yourself up in abstract ideas to drown out the mediocrity of your own personal affairs.

Salty.

What kind of coffee places uses backwards letters as decorations?

Maybe faith can grow up and run as the dnc candidate!

>why do the abortion obsessed people always end up blowing things up?

I don't really care about abortion one way or the other but this statement is the more egregious example of hyperbole I've ever seen. Kudos.

If a person with Downs doesn't want to live, do you think they don't know where an electrical outlet is? Or that things fall real fast from high places?

They're retarded, but they're not you.

why is it orange?

did she have her pussy grabbed by drumpf?

God bless her, the child's body may be impaired, but it's soul is perfect. One day they will both stand before Christ, and he will honour the mother for her devotion.

>babyfaithhope.blogspot.ca/
Well she's a good Christian. What else is there to say?

>no brain
>mother calls it Faith Hope and keeps it alive
rather obvious which side the "no brain" part came down from.

This

oh my lol these fucking people again

The reason US healthcare costs are 10x higher than anywhere else is because these Christian faggots won't let people die, even if they're born without a brain.

who is the girl in the pic? not the same girl with the baby with no brain.

It's still good for the organs dudes.

she turned out all right, who's to say her daughter won't?

As long as the womb works.

Yeah yeah that's all very interesting. Now who is this semen demon in the photo?

Aborting this baby should have been a no brainer

>the daughter was born without a brain
Wait what? How did she live?

I mean if the daughter really doesn't have a brain it doesn't male any difference to her. The mom is the only one who is suffering here.

noice mate

underrated

She's basically in love with an inanimate object. She is a nigger-tier subhuman and should be thrown in a gas chamber with all other lifecucks.

A body can function without a brain?

WHO IS SHE FOR SCIENTIFIC PURPOSES

I hope he remembers to honor all the taxpayers who paid to keep that breathing lump of cauliflower alive

*tips fedora*

it has no soul m8 , I'm not sayign that souls don't xist but it doesn't even have a brain!

In Ireland? How can they tell them a part?

She will grow up to be a trump supporter.

i don't want them in front of me.

Compromise: Don't kill perfectly healthy babies you FUCKWITS!!

With millions of dollars annually in care and equipment, yes.

The soul is form. With no soul, a human would not exist

>ignoring the burden on the family and society
>ignoring basic survival instincts

That chick is so fucking hot.

Some slut who never had a proper father figure in her life.

the fukc are you talking about it has no identitity what so ever it's either completely numb or in constant pain, abortion (even euthenasia now) would have been the ethical thing to do both for it and the mother

so her daughter is a liberal?

Wow that's some truly
>american education
level reading comprehension.

Rare?

Just so we have a foundation to speak upon can you define soul?

it died

Get rid of the welfare state, and you have yourself a deal.

Down's people can and do perform menial labor. So long as other people aren't forced to pay for their upkeep, it's perfectly fine.

that's bizarre

This seems fake no child without a brain can survive, who wants to keep a vegetable?

>Th0se H0ly Digits

"Go with Jesus user "
I consider myself incredibly blessed that my daughter's last moments on earth were spent in my arms. No one but God was there with us. My parents were outside in the garden; I was sitting on my bed with Faith in my arms. We had spent most of the day snuggled underneath her pink blanket. I held her close and kept her warm. I allowed myself to drift asleep but each time I woke up, I kissed her cheek and told her that I loved her. I knew she was suffering and I prayed that day that God would intervene. I prayed for a miracle --any kind of a miracle. That afternoon, while Faith was cradled in my arms, God took her Home. She opened her eyes, looked up at her Mommy, and never breathed again. I looked at my beloved child and through tears and sobs I said to her, "Go with Jesus."

>pic unrelated

I wouldn't expect her to act "rationally"
Mothers aren't typically pragmatic. The kid died after 3 months anyways. Why would you give a shit?
>yay niggers died
>boo someone kept their braindead child alive for 3 months

>Aborted
>Killed in adulthood

>>>>>>Same fucking thing

Fuck off no.

God's not real and don't fall in with the rats if you believe everything the bible says

God damn

I don not have a defintion for soul, though something along the lines of a traditional soul may exist I believe consciousness and sentience is an illusion and adding a soul into the equation seems unneccessary, as it doesn't explain anything, has very little evidence and only make things more complicated to understand; I'm not advocating for empiricism but I think identitiya and psycho-physical mechanisms explain humans better and are demonstratably true

Oh my God that ass. HHHHHNNNNGGGGGGG

HNNNNNNNNG