Really rustles the jimmies. It's speech like this that the liberals have mastered to fuck with the minds of the public

Really rustles the jimmies. It's speech like this that the liberals have mastered to fuck with the minds of the public.

Look at this face that's waiting to be pummeled into the ground: youtu.be/PMFapB6nu58

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbaWX9QRnKA
youtube.com/watch?v=buLqOOyQrZc
youtube.com/watch?v=MKG4f0l-rnI
youtube.com/watch?v=-GfKxtkwj84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mad Max for 2019
Don't fall for the Leitch bandwagon
Don't fall for the Kevin globalism

bump

If Canadians had been allowed to vote on the Motion it would of been a resounding failure.

I suggest looking up your local MP, and seeing if they voted Yes for the motion, and if they did, send them a nasty letter. The average Canadian is more prudent your average MP.

Brampton east here, our poo in the loo voted yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbaWX9QRnKA

save canada goys

>w-words have meanings!
>except when we use them

Lazy law

I got a conservative membership just for him. If he loses the leadership, Canada might as well give up

>Lazy law

How fitting for the Liberals

>>sandnigger with a canadian accent
>>Isn't even wearing a niqab as she sells her country out

I hate how leftists call out people who say "I'm not racist but..." yet they stay silent when people say "I believe in free speech but..."

Believe me, there are lots of leftists who are against this shit and they'll turn to the right in desperation.

The only thing I thought he might lose on was his speech ability, but after some thought I actually think Canadians would like somebody who doesn't speak perfect English.

What's stopping you leafs from just seizing power already?

Who's going to stop you?

>Look at this face that's waiting to be pummeled into the ground
Good job giving them ammunition

we tried with electoral reform but trudeau fucked us on that when it didn't go his way.

Good lord she doesn't even try to dance around it, she just keeps repeating the same phrase like Trudeau did when they were pressuring him about China connections.

So what, did a blasphemy law pass or something?

>Canada
>Canadian Heritage

Congrats, your freedom of speech is being removed.

>Alot of grassroots
>Alot of MPs

Not all and not an entire representation and still this kind of shit is happening.

Cucked.

Just a motion, a virtue signal saying we the nation of cucks unilaterally condemn islamophobia, or something like that

when will this madness end?

I'm talking about with guns m8

Let's be real: Canada will never have anything like Trump, and if they do he won't win.

You don't have a culture of freedom and defiance. So it's natural that shit like this will happen to you unless you fight back.

It makes islamophobia illegal without it having a definition. It's what happens when a woman tries to make a law.

Wouldn't criticizing an anti-criticism of muslim law be considered criticizing muslims, and therefore illegal? You'd think that they'd put something like that in a gigantic power grab like this.

Most politicians speak like weird aliens. Max talks like a relatable, everyday, french guy.

My MP is the environmental shill of Canada

>tfw canadian heritage commission has liberal's born in the middle east who have never fished or ice skated in their entire lives

youtube.com/watch?v=buLqOOyQrZc

he's just like us!

It's okay because he French and Quebec represents a pretty big portion of the population

youtube.com/watch?v=MKG4f0l-rnI

M103 btfo by squatting slav

McKenna? That dumb bimbo is full out retarded

The treasures the brownies bring to Canada never cease.

It was a really, really, really, smart decision to let them in am I right?

That was the worst/best ting that I've ever seen in my life. God bless that man

Bardish Chagger is minister of tourism....

36 years old and also minister of small business...

never run a business in her life....

literally quit going to school to become a nurse (sounds like someone else hint hint) and they parade her around like her bachelor of science is a good thing...

she's fucking trash and is inexperienced

Being a women more than qualifies her user. Stop being so sexist!

She also spent some time in the multiculti sector if I'm not mistaken.

In any case she's just another example of how careerist mediocrities are attracted to politics.

Wait, it actually makes it illegal? Wtf I thought it was just a motion

I also understand she's been made Liberal House Leader even though she can't speak a word of French.

>I actually think Canadians would like somebody who doesn't speak perfect English.

it was never a problem to begin with.

not for a fucking long time. Khalid is only 30-31 and like literally millions of young canadians who vote and are coming into positions of power, a product of our public school indoctrination where social justice occupies primacy. being liberal or conservative is fast becoming a meaningless label here, everyone is a 'progressive' to varying degrees.

It's literally a motion made to make t_d tier autists who reply to FUCKING EVERYTHING flip out, all it does is authorize a study

Want your jimmies rustled?

That dumb cunt gets 170k per year as an MP.

Yeah she helped with a multicultural festival...something that happened once a year....

big fucking deal....

she quit university, she quit becoming a nurse

she's garbage, she's there for the liberals to use and to "look like Canada"

she's just a trash

>be conservative region of Ontario
>cuck Con MP votes yes

So... should those with traitorous MPs vote conservative for the greater good? Or should we punish the MP?

I think I might not even vote

RCMP pls go

MY FELLOW CANADIANS

ASK YOURSELF THIS

IS THERE NOT THE PROCEDURES AND PROCESSES TO REMOVE THESE MP'S?
IS THERE NOT A PROCESS OR PROCEDURE TO IMPEACH THE PM?

ARE THERE NOT SAFEGUARDS BUILT INTO THE GOVERNMENT TO GUARD CANADIANS FROM INCOMPETENCE AND THIEVES?

CALL YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVES AND ASK THEM, IS THERE NOTHING THEY AND YOU CAN DO?

(as opposed to bitching on the internet)

fucking hell lads

You must be over the age of 18 to post.

I wonder how trump would respond to a right wing coup in leafland

Write letters, articulate yourself, and send them to your MP.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

Head-wear isn't required in Islam, Amerilard
It's a cultural thing.

you know what the motion was about right?

>why people are afraid of extremists, they want to do tests like putting a girl into a room with a muslim man and seeing what happens.

MCGFO
MAKE CANADA GREAT FOR ONCE

Are you talking about women ?

whats on your mind leafbro?

When are traitors going to be hanged?

Everyone hates me. My life is ruined.

What did you to ?

shariacreep my friend
don't call it just a motion, pretty soon you'll be sent to the gulag bucko

>convert to islam
>begin your genocide crusade
>muslims take the blame

I hate using the jewish playbook, but it works so well

Illegally hunted cats.

Then that means you have nothing to lose, and you are fully free now. You need to go somewhere and start fresh, there is nothing holding you down any more and the entire world is yours. Not many people can say that, and would even envy you for the freedom to go and be.

Move to another province, start trade school, get an apprenticehsip after. Get on a fishing boat. Work construction in the West, its busy.

Seriously. You don't need people that hate you. Your debt has been repaid, in full.

Always liked sock feet cats

oh your that loser what did I tell you cunt ?

I forget.. I post here a lot. Lots of people get mad at me.

It's a form of food just like any other animal. Awkward

I told you you where going to end up miserable and would consider suicide.

u wot
it's written in the quran lol

When was this?

My own mother who I live with hates me.

about a week ago.

Gut her like the whore that she is.

women covering all of their body is required in Wahhabism (the dominant islam) as a flagship rule.

I don't want to go to jail. I just hunt feral cats for my food. It's legal to hunt feral cats. She hates me for eating them.

Eye opening. Get your shit together, brown leafs.

Then you need to split. Me and my mother hate each other too, we havent talked in a decade. Cut the fuckin ties then, you dont need negative baggage sinking you right out of prison.

DAILY REMINDER

You can send letters to your MP postage free. Just get a properly addressed envelope, type out a letter, and mail that fucker without a stamp.

Other than sending them a letter, meeting them in person is effective at influencing them, although not every MP may be accessible.

Do not E-mail, do not fill out internet petitions, anything done over the internet will get ignored.

I will be contacting my MP, but given they've sent me mail in the past boasting about the mosque they visited, but have never boasted about any other form of religious outreach, I'm pretty sure it's futile.

eating feral cats is pretty nigger-tier, are you sure you're not a sand-friend?

Why does it seems she's lying? Can anyone help me with this?

I've been out since November.

She's not a REAL poo in loo, dirty faker

Start living, or start dying. If your mom is a toxic presence in your life, get the fuck out. You may live a pared down lifestyle, but it's better than contemplating suicide and dealing with a crazy mother.

This time of year, move to Jasper. All kinds of service-sector jobs to be had, and it's a beautiful fucking place to live. Plus, it's filled with sluts - get out, get some air, some exercise, some sunshine...maybe you'll find something worth living for.

I'm Welsh.

That dumb cunt needs to be flayed alive.

It sickens me how much you Canadians tolerate this bullshit. Get angry ffs! organize into nationalist movements. Force is the only way to take back your country at this point.

All rise for the next national anthem of Canada

I'm currently selling exotic meat to friends for money.

>eating feral cats
There's nothing wrong with your mother. You're just a piece of shit. Kill yourself.

Buy a bus ticket and split, my man

Start with your head, and your ass will follow through

So you *did* gut your mom?

When you grow a pair of balls and start taking these fuckers out.

No. Squirrel, racoon, rat etc. I sell the skins too. 100% legal.

They're just pests like rats.

>would of
You retards are beyond salvation. Day of the rake soon, nuke Canada.

Labradoodle Tubesteak?

>Thinking you can work within the system to fix it.

You are going to lose hard and your movement will go nowhere.

Those in power use the farce of democracy to give false hope to the masses and siphon their outrage/energy into futile pursuits that are designed to go nowhere.

MAD MAX
MUUUUH
FREEEEEEEEEE
MARKEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Out of all things, why feral cats? Why go survival hunting at all? Did you not have a job?

Oh fuck YES, a Canada thread. Where I can complain with my brothers about the sorry state of this frozen shithole.

>just giving out non-answers
This is what Trudeau does too.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GfKxtkwj84

last time my shithole was frozen, I thawed it with a blowtorch.

Ended up burning down the outhouse.

This is the Liberal's mindset though. Why should they answer your questions? They know what's right. You don't. So sit down and shut up. Pay those taxes and don't say a word.

It's so condescending and elitist it could only come from this party.

there are a lot of stupid and VERY desperate canadian Sup Forumslacks here labouring under the misapprehension that there is this mysterious conservative silent majority, somewhere out there. there isn't, it's canada 67% of the people here will typically vote for one of the 4 federal parties here. and most are happy with m103.

canadians are just fucktarded, canadian Sup Forumslacks are that and delusional.