I can say no more

I can say no more.

please stand by while a cia representative is able to reach you

could be useful against super bacteria. but what it has to do with politics?

what is this?

It has no collar/core?

Nanobo- I mean naturally occurring viruses.

Oh no. Oh Jesus. They've taken over. They've taken over.

>yuropoor education
its a bacteriophage

Did you just learn about viruses in school today op? Pretty cool and freaky aren't they?

jewish nanobots

viruses are alien as fuck

Is that the social justice virus?

the first bogdabot caught on film

A specific type of virus, known as a bacteriophage because they invade bacteria and inject their dna in them. The bacteria then reproduces the dna along with their own biological processes, and more viruses are born.

I learned about these in school decades ago. They're not some brand new cia trick. They've been known about since 1915, well before we even had the computer.

> Hexagonal

U guyz aren't scared of wittle ole me are u? Hehe

Not very hexagonal. It's about as close to "6 legs coming out of a circle" as you get.

I was just doing that

it's shocking how low the average science IQ is

bogdabots are real

ayy

prions are even weirder

big if true

What he saysThey usually are industrially used to dissolve certain bacteria cultures in pesticides for example. Very very dangerous if someone specifically engineered them to attack certain bacteria of your own metagenome, considering 2/3 of our body consists of bacteria cultures. Don't worry

It's funny how it's stupid fucking Europeans that don't know what it is and us burgers know that it's a bacteriophage. I hope they're being ironic

Viruses do not exist.

>Don't worry

so can we get a team of autists to genetically engineer a nigger plague?

niggers and humans are too similar to do that

bullshit

Bullshit

I can say no more

they are hominids too and all that shit

What's wrong? It's just a virus. Is there a meme I'm missing here?

Literally super microscopic syringes, but they only infect bacteria. Shitty human cells don't need elaborate machinery to infect because no protective cell wall.

Doesn't matter if you attack the 2/3 of cells that aren't human DNA. And our bacterial culture varies ALOT

It's a phage right? Useful when we're immune to antibiotics if I'm not mistaken

JUST A COINCIDENCE GOY, NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Just make a bacteriophage that preys on the cultures that help digest watermelon and fried chicken.

make it latch onto the sickle cell gene maybe? kek

What's real neat is that because the west shut down trade with Russia, they weren't able to get many antibiotics. So bacteriophage therapy is actually pretty big over there.

A lot cheaper and very few side effects because the virus is too specialized to attack human cells.

>science IQ is
Yours must be through the roof!

Bacteriophages are terrifying.

Why are there so few videos of them? They've been known for more than a hundred years. Where are the videos showing everything?

There's only 3D animations. Give me the real deal already.

the little things are the most dangerous

the infectious jew

As viruses, phages lack the structure to reproduce on their own, and thus require a host. Additionally, they do not have a cellular structure like true biological organisms. Being ‘acellular’ like this poses a unique set of restrictions: phages cannot reproduce without a host, metabolize food, move chemicals across their membranes, etc. These restrictions mean phages are not considered living organisms, but are more like mini-robots.

reading up about these little jews now, jesus christ

Protip: bacteriophage can't infect humans

BOGGED

Because you can't capture video with an electron microscope dumbass

Did you pass high school?

>south africa

oh nevermind

>mini-robots
Then who made them?

we can't "truly see them"

Think along the lines of mitochondria evolution

they are like living proteins

>These restrictions mean phages are not considered living organisms
[citation needed]

That's a very hotly debated claim.

bogdanoff's nano tech that is controlling the whole world. wake up sheeple

I seen these things in a book I had as a kid, theres like 20 different ones. they are viruses and are represented thusly, I dunno, could be nanobots as well

It's the lalilulelo

bogdabots my american friend

T4 bacteriophage, they look fucking sinister huh?

The Ancients.

they're fucking tiny as shit and filming microscopes is a pain. That's why you only got pictures like in the OP and your own eyes(through microscope)

>2/3 of our body consists of bacteria
Only a few kilos, neck yourself hans

>average science IQ

american education strikes again

You can't even read, stfu faggot.

You bogfags are pushing this meme hard even though it's been a complete failure so far. Who's funding you guys?

put a camera at the end of the microscope then

fuck you NWO shits I know you're hiding this from us

GTFO Rothschild Internet Defence Force.

fuck off Autismo, I bet your name is Billy

A robot typically is defined as having sensors and actuators controlled by some logic. I suppose the phage has a sensor in that it spills it genes when attached, and actuators in that it can inject them. One could say that they are arguably natural robots

>2 posts by this id

It's almost like light microscopes and electron microscopes are fundamentally different.

i ran into some these down in florida
hell of a sting

srsly consider looking into Colloidal Silver and making it yourself. Easy as shit after the learning curve, it's a fun project, and yes. It really fucking works. Arm yourselves boys.

a strange world we live in

t. BIDF

... he did get digits.

Dr. pavel, i'm CDC

>A robot typically is defined as having sensors and actuators controlled by some logic.

By that definition every other organism is a robot as well.

Middle school biology.

Haven't seen a bog meme in like 2 weeks. Died as quickly as it came since it was so forced and shitty.

Yet. That we know of.

Wait until you hear about an unusual epidemic killing cows in Wyoming around June.

Then...

This, I'm an old fag and we learned about these things in middle school a few decades ago now. I always thought they were cool looking and drew all kinds of pictures of them attacking humans and injecting them in order to take them over.

If you ever played Eve Online the corporation Pandemic Legion used this as their logo years ago.

Point is, it's not a CIA thing, it's been around forever.

Yes
Typically others stipulate that a robot does useful work, the word robot itself coming from the Czech word for laborer/slave

Can I get a rundown of this virus???

Mods cracked down hard on them but they are still here. I see their """"memes"""" everyday. It's definitely some memetic research organization funding this terrible shit. Don't know if it's CIA, RIDF (probably not), or JIDF yet. Most likely CIA.

You don't get to bring germs

R.U.R's epilogue was dissapoiting

they are not my colonies

You still can turn this into a quality /x/ thread. Please elaborate.

Does anyone actually see a number inside that circle?

holy fuck, are viruses really UFO's?

redpill me on colloidal silver pls

You didn't mention that it doesn't affect humans.

4/10

See me after class

it's almost as if this difference is inadequate at explaining why a recording of what is observed cannot be made

why do they look like fuckin mini robots and not some microscopic bacteria blob.

learned about these fuckers from jimmy neutron