i.imgur.com/3Drg0sJ.jpg
>Palmyra Mar27
i.imgur.com/XMrCfiw.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr2
>N Hama:SAA liberates Khattab,al-Majdal,al-Sheer -reversing gains made by jihadists since march21
>E Damascus:SAA capture 5 building blocks near the Electric Grid Station from HTS
>SAA ambush jihadists offensive in mountainous area of Latakia
>IS refuses to give up on DeZ, heavy clashes continue
>SAA pushes E of Palmyra to liberate Arak Gas Fields
>3rd convoy of militants to leave Homs district towards Idlib
>IS repels SAA assault in E Aleppo, Makhum village,last one b4 Jirah Airbase
>65 SDF troops killed across Raqqa due to IS counter-offensive
>Turkey will maintain military presence in Syria despite end of operations
>Al-Qaeda & ISIS perfecting laptop bombs to bypass airport security
>200 insurgents killed by IraqiAF amid IS assault to break Tal Afar siege
>Houthi forces run rampage inside Saudi Arabia, scores of government soldiers killed

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.se/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.raialyoum.com/?p=648937&edit-text=
translate.google.se/translate?hl=sv&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.raialyoum.com/?p=649550
youtube.com/watch?v=I8NVPe_gfZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SjTBBOPpMNw
youtube.com/watch?v=vCvrij28pAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazy_Dog_(bomb)
liveleak.com/view?i=48e_1491097840
youtube.com/watch?v=7WKdwEctYHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Threadly reminder that /sg/ supports the FSA, HTS and Israel.

Assadists pls go.

Kill all retarded genocide-supporting low-iq assadists

What do you think of WarThunder aprils fools event?

i wonder why isis didn't blow that damm before retreating. Only would've fucked with SAA territory by the looks of it.

Can't wait until the SAA make something epic like this!!

ATGMs OP and to easy to use. otherwise fun, could be a standalone game

Please repost kurdish engineering

100% feminist approved kurdish tank.

> ATGMs OP
Dont think so.

Heli was more balansed, than planes in RB.

MOre pls

Did they flip the P into a 9 and then noticed the mistake? Or does it mean anything?

Armor looks like it can't witstand ordinary bullets.
Not to tell some Anti tan granade.

due to their speed and high turnrate it's ridiculously easy to hit ground vehicles and even helicopters. If you want balanced ATGMs for helicopters do it like BF4, make them slow and give them higher turntimes, making it actually hard to hit your target.

Youd get better protection from sun block than using a YPG tank.

i like Assad. to bad he will get UN'ed out of kurdistan.

The mighty YPG navy forces.

Assad is the man. There is no leader like him. All the jews of Israel will be ruled by him in ten years.

Obama's plan wont happen.

Kurds are less than 10% of the Syrian population and most dont want that to happen, and even in that area theyre a minority.

The kurds arent worth maintaining that area, Trump doesnt care much about them. Its too costly to use that plan and would end in a bloodbath after Assad defeats the Islamic terrorists.

>Baathist Pan-Arabism
>Only Pan-Arabist Arab country
>all other Arab countries hate or at least dislike you
>only real ally are the Persians
Could they stop LARP-ing, end this fake joke ideology and adopt Syrian Nationalism alreay?

Russian here all for asad slava Putin slava asad smert ameriki i ich sajuznikach

Slava rus !!!!! Smert zapadu i evropi

No matter how much support would US give SDF it doesn't change the fact that they are surrounded by enemies on all sides. Erdo & Assad will gladly cooperate to kill off any chance of S.Kurd self governance. Maybe not soon but that is definitely inevitable.

SAA will again control its border with Turkey in its entirety.

Aj waj you Polish Jew

This is how kurdish men fight

Oy

my source in Washington says:
US wants bases in kurdistan because erdo is next. don't screenshot this bc its top secret.

Those kurdshits are like those cuban-american gusanos, they say they love their country and hate castro but prefer to live in (((Miami)))

Its a bit more complicated than that.

The Gulf monarchies destroyed Arab Baathism as it ruins their influence. Arab baathism eliminates royal family and genetics over who an Arab is, and they dont want that.

Thats why they helped remove Saddam and Gaddafi and are fighting Yemen.

In the average Arab public Arab nationalism still exists, but the Gulf money is trying to destroy it. This is why theyre not using Pan-Arabism against Iran (like Saddam did in the 1980s) but are using a Shia/Sunni excuse.

Assad staying in power would be a huge blow to them.

>A Jew pretending to be something he's not

More news at 11

aren't there milions of mexicans in the US, esé?

translate.google.se/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.raialyoum.com/?p=648937&edit-text=

translate.google.se/translate?hl=sv&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.raialyoum.com/?p=649550

my source in al-Qaim says:
IS wants free goats for everyone because Denmark is next. don't screenshot this bc its top secret.

Dobranoc Polak jak się masz ?? Wszestko w porząty?? Co robisz teraz??

Czy ty Ljubisz rosiju i suriju ?? I nie lujbisz jebanu prokletu ameriku tak?

Fak amerika trzeba zamordować wszystko amerikancow i engliki jebanich nam ciebie i mnie

Most Syrian kurds dont support this YPG/PKK bullshit, its obvious that the Israelis are funding them as they want to divide Syria and other Arab/Islamic countries.

Its no surprise the borders of greater Israel are just outside the borders of the kurdistan fairytale.

Yeah, but cuban americans always felt special and superior LOL

Nie jestem pół Polak pół rosijanin

Sława bracie kiedy slovjanski sajuz będzie??? Fak ju swecia jebana suka jebu twoju matku ja

Wszystko w porządku, dziękuję że pytasz, teraz piszę raport dla agencji rządowej na jutro, pije piwo i przeglądam /sg
Lubię Rosję, ale nienawidzę komunistów, jak to poeta pisał "ktoś mi powie w tej balladzie intencja nieczysta - jam po prostu jest rusofil antykomunista".
Syrię lubię, ale tą laicką. Ameryki nie lubię, bo duży ich ogół to kretyni, a reszta to czarnuchy, rzadko który warty cokolwiek się trafi.
A Angoli nienawidzę za to co skurwiel Churchil nam zrobił, chuj głupi.
Ładnie piszesz po polsku, trzymaj się w tej dziurze anonku!

thats based on them saying they were promised the land between nile and euphrates.

Saw that yesterday somewhere, not sure what to think of it.
Roachking is probably planning to do something (maybe even the Raqqa push through SDF territory) and they would probably rather cooperate with him than backstab their ally.

>all that word salad
youtube.com/watch?v=I8NVPe_gfZQ

אתה פולני?

Mexico exists, Kurdistan doesnt.

Teraz ja siłny wiking a nie ty świecka suka słaba

idzi ty nachuj sigurð Sigurðsson

When?

Its actually a salient comparison because like the kurds, the cubans say they are fleeing "persecution" and are asylum seekers of sorts. So imagine giving refuge to people because they had a failed revolution only for them to turn around and try to start the very same revolution in your country, the audacity is admirable.

Kurds were fleeing erdogan and Assad !!!!!

russia and turkey will never be friends.

did you draw this Ireland bro ?

Interesting to note how the Western media will never air a speech either by Putin, or by Assad. In fact, I have never seen an interview with Putin on British news media since the 2014 annexation. I have only once seen an interview with Bashar al-Assad shown, that was perhaps six or seven months ago.

like this?

is that a 3d printed fin stabilization

thats gonna be the backstory to the new Gyllenhaal movie

and nobody will think twice about it

kek

But muh Saddam

shortly after the votum/annexation of crimea we had a talkshow in german state TV on the topic, some NATO shitheads and atlantic bridge journalists and a russian diplomat. He btfo them so hard that the only thing they invited russian officials to after that were sport talkshows about doping.

hah, cute

wanna play some badminton with me, user?

Russian troops being presented and fully armed with increasing numbers in Hama city via local activists.

Believing friendship among nations is childish and naive. No nation on this planet has friends, only partners with mutual goals and benefits. If Turkey and Russia have mutual benefits and interests they will work together.

i don't understhand a shit, but it seems the syrian people are happy to be under government control
youtube.com/watch?v=SjTBBOPpMNw

Da

WHEN IS PUTIN GOING TO ARREST MEDVEDEV

Yes mommy, i would love to play with you!

Its true

russia and turkey will never be allies. they have no mutual benefits and interests.

>Not knowing that Erdoğan will improve his relations with the PYD if he wins the referandum.

>Russian troops
Russian speaking syrians of slavic decent*

Drop some of these.

"Never" is such a strong word. We live in a timeline where the US supports and arms hardcore communists because it fits their interests.

>We live in a timeline where the US supports and arms hardcore communists because it fits their interests.
they did the same in the cold war though

World War II-era munition

Thats the point. Nations will try to do everything beneficial for them. Even "natural enemies" will work and cooperate with each other at some point. There is no friendship in geopolitics and whoever believes that is a fucking retard.

Oh Allah, such advanced weaponry!
Inshallah the development process won't take more than two years.

never gökhan

when did the US support and arm hardcore communists during the cold war?

it is not shocking and new that your gov supported anti-russian communists

>never
>I SAID NEVER
>r-roach!
ugh. I wished you and your turkish/kurdish friends would just fuck off.

i predicted that your little beaner brain wouldn't understand my question, I'm asking what literal communist group are you saying was funded by the US. Literally just give me the name of the communist group or what country it was in

Nusrat drives on IED with his SVBIED, shits his pants and flees the scene on foot!
youtube.com/watch?v=vCvrij28pAQ

nah search it yourself

They even used them in Vietnam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazy_Dog_(bomb)

never ilir..

liveleak.com/view?i=48e_1491097840

I cant find a single left wing group that received US funding during the cold war

REMOVE FSA
youtube.com/watch?v=7WKdwEctYHU

I legitimately wonder what Saddam would do in regard to Syria today if he was still president of Iraq.

No my friend, but it is a great meme.

Probably support FSA after all the meth and coke he did destroyed his brains

there would be no ISIS presence in Iraq for one, or as significant as today.

Most likely Iraq would be approached heavily by Western powers concerning Syria even more as Saddam didn't get along with Iran. Maybe give some concessions or removal of the sanctions his country had, etc.

propably invade...

gas kurds

Saddam spritzen der Gaswasser

first Kurdish naval air defense system !

Looks more like he got stuck in the deformed road after what i presume is a radio activated IED (dunno what method to send the signal was used, probably mobile though) went off. They are incredibly lucky the explosion worked even though the timing was bad cuz that was one bigass jihad mobile.

10/10 top kek

Top kek! Well done