What is pols opinion on China?

What is pols opinion on China?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh-4gsDjAKg
youtube.com/watch?v=v52f86H_yZI
youtube.com/watch?v=QEsN-kAvMno
tribune.com.pk/story/871879/suppressing-religious-freedoms-chinese-imams-forced-to-dance-in-xinjiang-region/
chinasmack.com/chinese-men-with-black-women-african-wives
scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/article/1521076/afro-chinese-marriages-boom-guangzhou-will-it-be-til-death
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Polluted hellhole populated by extremely shortsighted drones.

Just another country, who is fighting for their piece of meat.

Haha, that little flag on taiwan

They can cook a nice kebab

I worked at a mom and pop Chinese restaurant for 5 years. The boss was a smart and nice guy, like to "GRAMBLE" on the stock market too much.

His wife was literally the stupidest person I have ever met in my life and the language barrier had nothing to do with it. Nice lady though.

They were greedy and paid me shit. Also didn't understand a lot of obvious things, like running deliveries takes TIME and I can't deliver an order 6 miles away in 5 minutes.

i'm just waiting for the hive queen to appear

I have some sympathy for them because they seem to be trying their best even if they sometimes get it wrong

hypocrites whining about white racism whilst being extremily racist/ethnocentric

torture animals for fun

even pajeet is better

Trump's sheer incompetence is empowering China in East Asia far faster than Obama's balanced diplomacy.

They need Mao back
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh-4gsDjAKg
youtube.com/watch?v=v52f86H_yZI
youtube.com/watch?v=QEsN-kAvMno

Based

tribune.com.pk/story/871879/suppressing-religious-freedoms-chinese-imams-forced-to-dance-in-xinjiang-region/

Also my Chinese boss would tell me how great Mao was on these hour long rants at least 4 nights a week. They think China won the Korean war.

"MAO VARY POWAFOL" "SAME BIRFDAY AS JEEZUS"

crazy rise, but if you've been there it looks like it's gonna crumble sooner or later. People being treated like nothing more than cogs with little regard to health or safety. Rampant pollution. Tons of poverty.

I sort of expect China to catch up to the western world in terms of equality, social services, environment and quality of life - which will in turn hamper their economic strength since their wage costs will go up

The only country that can solve the nigger problem. They lack the guilt and cuckery that Whites have. If they colonize Africa, they will enslave the population and enforce population control. The chinks will be brutal.

or they will just start breeding with them
chinasmack.com/chinese-men-with-black-women-african-wives

scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/article/1521076/afro-chinese-marriages-boom-guangzhou-will-it-be-til-death

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

The Chinese Communist Party is evil, this cult killed more people than any other group ever. But Falun Gong seems to be able to disintegrate it.

they better do something about north korea or we will

Never been, but some of my relatives work there, and of course I've met a lot of immigrants. The Communist Chinese Party brainwashes and controls people as never seen in the West. Lots of problems but puts on a veneer where everything's perfect, actually they're way more screwed up than us.

Most people will say a lot of bad shit about it to hide the fact its existence as an almost separate civilization with the manpower of a continent scares them or at the very least unnerves them, a China that's risen from its knees and is still run by the same insane Mao-era fuckheads is a huge threat no one takes seriously enough because they think "we've still got time they haven't catched up yet". The way to beat China isn't with guns or swords but to integrate them into the world community, essentially do to them what Sup Forums always says da joos are doing to white counties.

I have to say though I don't have anything against the Chinese people themselves, it'd be beyond retarded to try to slap tags on over 1 fucking billion people. I just hate their leadership, those Mao-era relics and their children that enable them, who harbor pathetic revanchist ambitions and are willing to sacrifice everyone and everythin to have a shot at them.

i hate China more than America

Hopefully information technology is helping accomplish that. Also the many Chinese who study abroad go back with a different perspective.

wtf i love china now

Don't worry we hate you too :)

The fetuses taste surprisingly good

In other words improve the quality of the African gene pool