Fucking reddit niggers

What do we do about the r_thdonald situation Sup Forums?
how do we keep these people away?

Repel GR15 for Sup Forums.
Flood the place with desinfectants.

Call them out and express our hate for them, these idiots think we want them here.

I've been telling you that these faggots will turn into the other side of the leftist coin. They are all about "acceptance" as a platform to reach out to people. They care about identity politics and virtue signaling as much as leftists. These people are cancer.

this needs to be done. they talk about Sup Forums constantly and how >we're their "autists". like all redditors, they need to be gassed. and make no mistake, they are much closer aligned with the rest of reddit than with Sup Forums

>inb4 some nigger t_d transplant call me a divide and conquer shareblue shill

focus on real issues. there's nothing you can do to keep them out if they are interested in a visiting a fucking right wing forum.

We start by getting rid of you OP. Where did you get those screenshots?

MOTHER OF ALL BRRRAAAPPS

We need a thread going 24/7, where we link to any post on the board of redditer. Attack them one by one, make life miserable for them. Ridicule and denigrate EVERY one of their opinions. Drive into the retards heads that they don't fit in and never will. They've had 2 years to assimilate and are no different than rapeugees

>"How do we keep these reddit fags out?"
>Posts screenshots of reddit all over the place.

How about you practice what you preach and fuck off back to that shithole.

I genuinely despise redditfags. They are so fucking cancerous.

bring back the pones

You just proved you go there by posting that.

>just go to >>/mlpol/ its still up. No shills or t_d faggets

This is what we are dealing with

No raiding. Reported.

I think that's german humour

That was obviously bait lol

>/pol
>/pol
>/pol
>/pol
>/pol
>/pol
this triggers me so much. Anyone who can't even write Sup Forums shouldn't have an opinion about it.

Lol these are all hilarious. It's basically how conversation here goes, but the upvote system thankfully filters all the shit out.

Replied to a post directed at redditfags with exactly their ideology. If it is humor it's unfunny redditer garbage, German or not. I thought after the reprieve we had from their shit yesterday you guys would have some fire in your belly and drive them back.

Then turns around and links to mlp where the idiots don't know how to get there unless directly linked. Fucking idiots

>this triggers the redditor

Fucking cancer spreads those stupid repetitive memes over and over again and then go on other boards and make us look like assholes.

>80% of the racism you see on Sup Forums is bullshit
>how can Sup Forums not like us??? this must be shareblue shills! we love pepe and praise kek!! upvote me brothers, i'm a BASED black tranny :D!

They're our useful idiots

how is promoting civic nationalism, gay marriage, trannys, and the like in any way useful

Who uses a 24 hour clock?

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Europe

well yeah that's fucking worthless, but you can't redpill people all at once. t_d gets entry level redpilling to the masses at leddit all the time. muslim rape statistics, black crime data, etc. that's at least somewhat useful. everyone has to start somewhere

The first step in discovering a newfag is to see if they can type 'Sup Forums' correctly