/seg/ - Serbian Elections General - Part 6 - Work Day Tommorow Edition

Aleksandar Vucic predicted to be president in the first round with over 50%.

Other urls found in this thread:

izbori.live/
youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
youtube.com/watch?v=gj7-V1ryQ8U
youtube.com/watch?v=HN9VYva3Vns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's Vucic politically? Is he good for your country?

What's Vucic politically? Is he good for your country?e

Are the official results out yet?

Literally the Hillary Clinton of Serbia

No he's not. He is our version of Hillary

won with 54%
guy I voted for was 2nd with 16%
well shit, guess I'll just use Vucic to roast my people whenever they complain about the country, they choose him after all

Reminder.

He's not Hillary. Saša Janković, his most important opponent, is like Hillary.
He's a cuckservative, but not as bad as Janković.

izbori.live/

As official as it gets my dude

Hillary Clinton actually had policies. Vučić doesn't even have that. He promised nothing. He just ran and said "vote for me and we will live better in 2 years". He is literally worse than Hillary Clinton.

I think I'm going to stop speaking to people and regress into childhood or some shit. I just don't trust anyone to be honest anymore.

>tfw no vucic qt 3.14 daughter to cuddle with

>why even live?

>voted for Janković
>>>/tumblr/

IMHO that would be Jeremic

E pa momci, Vucko pobeze na predsednicko mesto, sad ce da stavi Slinu za premijera i ode Kosovo zvanicno, on ce da kaze, ja sam predsednik, poz sirotinjo, mozemo da mu seremo do sutra, njegov potpis nece biti na Briselskom sporazumu, odosmo u picku materinu, ja sam glasao danas, oni koji nisu su najvece picketine jer svi znamo da ako nemaju muda na izbore da izadju, od ulice tek nema nista. Jbg drugari, sta da se radi.

Is this confirmed?

He's below 53% according to Izbori.

He's giving his victory speech right now senpai

Our election was literally Hillary vs Bernie
Right wing barely got 9% between 4 candidates.
Two of the best candidates are in the bottom 4

who gives a fuck

I knew he was going to win. But I didn't think he'll do it this bigly. I only know two (2) people who voted for him.

Bye bye Kosovo, soldiers died in vain in 1999, congratulations to "brave" Serbian people, you can nuke us now boys, fuck this shit!

So will Serbia enter the EU now?

Da li ce mi podstanar iz SNSa sada praviti problema?

Probably in 4-5 years

No.

Svi mongoloidi koji su bacili glas na belog treba da budu umlaceni do smrti.

Jebena deca, dovoljno je da neko napravi pesmicu i da se obuce ko retard i oni bace glas u kantu.

svi ostali su ili raspadi ili nisu imali sanse za pobedu, za koga si ti genije?

Right wing got 60-65%

I just hope that Vucic keeps the Russian-Serbian relationship healty

Beli is a Vucic plant to suck votes from Jankovic CONFIRMED

Take a guess, libshit.
>inb4 fake opposition
Anybody who thinks that unironically should lose their right to vote.

Its ok my friend. It was bound to happen.

Sad ti je Beli najveći krivac?

why would you care about smrdija?

Time to emigrate.

Vucic is not right wing. His policies are exactly the same as DS. He just uses right wing rhetoric. He fucking brought Gerhard Schroeder to his rally. He paid him to attend, with Serbian tax money. ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE FUCKING BOMBING.

That's not your regular KEK. That's literally becoming the best friend of the guy who raped your daughter.

Beli is not funny and a retarded, forced meme, and people who voted for him are dumb.
But the "waaaaah you didn't vote for my candidate, how dare you" bullshit is retarded, equivalent to "people who voted for Stein and Aleppo betrayed us, they gave Trump the victory".

Kosovo is full of Albanians. You guys. Need to focus on uniting Crna gora and RS, where Serbs actually live.
Remember, Albanians cannot fight or wipe their ass without outside help. Focus on Serb majority lands, then when the next world war breaks out walk in and mass genocide everyone in Kosovo while America is busy.

Da konju, znaci sva decurlija na poslu u kancelariji drkali na njega, svako od odmladine isto.

Glas za njega je bio glas u kantu. Sta on ima tacno vezano sa politikom? Koliko i ona budala sto je kandidovala ko Darth Vader ili onaj Vermin Supreme u Americi.

Narod nije glasao za Belog zato sto ga voli ili zato sto je dobar kandidat, nego zato sto im je svega preko kurca.
Opozicija treba da se stidi sto je Beli osvojio toliko glasova i momentalno prestanu da se bave politikom.

this, i fully agree with the fellow burger

>Vučić about to win in the first round
Song of the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

Since Serbia seems to be the only not-entirely cucked country on the balkans.

Also they are still our slavbros

Pa kakve to veze ima? On je samo smanjio procenat Vucicu. Tih 9% sto su za njega glasali verovatno ne bi ni izlazili da se Beli nije kandidovao.

Znaci krivi su ti 10% ljudi koji su glasali za Belog, a onih 50% majmuna sto su ostali gajbi su do jaja momci, e budalno, na pogresno drvo lajes! Bez tog Belog Vucko bi imao 70%!

>literal turks
>bros
lad..

Tfw you can fully understand what dummy serbs are talking about
Truly a great feel

Kakve veze ima Beli? On je jos izvukao one idiotes koji ne bi glasali da nije njega bilo.
Slazem se. Jeremic treba da se obesi. Ovo mu je najvece ponizenje u zivotu.

Ovo

she's 14 years old you pedo

how? i can't literally understand a single sentence in your language

>Glas za njega je bio glas u kantu

Jbt, kako ne kapiras da nije bitno? Cak i da su svi do jednog koji su glasali za Belog glasali za nekog drugog, Vucic bi opet imao 56%. On je totalni non-factor bio.

Hating on other Slavs wont help us in the long run

I know a bit of czech, and was interested in interslavic for a couple of years, I guess it helps

>cucked by NATO
>cucked by UÇK
>cucked by croats
>cucked by bosniaks

You sure about that?

We were not-entirly cucked until 2000, now we are completely cucked, you dont follow the political situation here, our banks are owned by foreigners. we are 27bilion in depth to IMF, we are memebers of Partnership for peace, thats 1 step away from NATO memebership, only diference is in NATO you can make decision in Partnership of peace you just have obligations and you need to serve NATO masters.

So please tell me how we are not cucked? I really cant see it?

I think their relations will deteriorate over time because Vučić obviously wants to join the EU and focus more on the relations with the west, but it won't be too obvious, people will only realize it after a few years

I can understand some things from time to time.
It's the Polish orthography with the szczshchlywnscz that's a bitch to understand.

oh yes, knowing interslavic would help you understanding other slavic languages. it's interesting to learn it for sure

Daily reminder that Sasa Cuckovic said that Srebrenica was a genocide in his Insajder interview.

I can never quite understand when it's a Z or an S

Is Vucic confirmed for a win?

Izbori says he's at 52.7% with loads to count.

All of our languages have common root from Church Slavonic, we can understand eachother not perfectly, but you can get the idea what are people talking about. That shouldnt suprise you at all to be honest.

>Šešelj
>his policies of Greater Serbia literally destroyed Serbia
>completely out of touch with the times
>completely out of touch with geopolitics of today
>completely retarded
>One of the best candidates
Are you retarded?

Vucic also did that its nothing special watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=gj7-V1ryQ8U

>not bring me to life

>cucked by literal CUÇK's
Top jej

Gledam komentare na kike-booku i ja stvarno ne mogu da verujem da ljudi ladno vredjaju njenu cerku od koliko 14 godina? Nazivaju je kurvom, rugobom, seljankom??? Psuju joj sve mrtvo i prete... Pa da li ti ljudi vide sebe u ogledalu.. Da li oni shvataju da su oni zasluzni zasto je i ovako danas... Kakvi ljudi takva i vlast jbg...

>I can understand some things from time to time.
me too, but most of the time i can't because that confusing letters you've mentioned

>>cucked by UÇK
your terrorist apes were BTFO up to the point they cried over to NATO so hard they decided to bomb us to make us stop kek

I know, man, if it was between him and Vucic, then I'm "glad" Vucic won. This was literally Hillary vs Bernie election, no win either way.

He was confirmed to win before the election even started sadly

>tfw slav

Ovo su predsednički izbori, ne parlamentarni...

I for one welcome our new pussy lips President.

its over, he won, long live Presidente

Stamatovic i Popovic.

Koji si ti imbecil. Pa za bilo koga da si jebeno glasao, cak i da je Jankovic bio drugi sa 5%, da Vucic ima manje od 50% bilo bi drugog kruga
Znaci bilo sta osim 1 i 6. Sta ti nije jasno?

i turned 18 in march so what its a joke...

Well atleast it isnt :
Slovenia:cucked
Croatia:cucked
Bosnia: eternaly cucked
Albania: do i need to say anything
Kosovo: meme of a county filled whit albanians
Montenegro: dont know much about it
Romania:gypsies
Bulgaria:cucked
Hungary:cucked (abit less cucked in the past years)
Greece:cucked into debthell

WTF I am a #VucicMissile now

Seselj got less than 5% he is completly irrelevant, he is done, why bother mentioning him?

Id rather be out of touch then continue to suck dick of the people who bombed us you asshole.

Vucic being the prime example of a nigger who grovels at each and every persons feet who bombed us.

Nigger, stop posting memes from the nineties. Literally not a single one of your points is true. Get updated, you stupid fuck.

Samo Milan "Izbeglice odjebite" Stamatovic

>Milovan Jovanović on Kurir TV
Top kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=HN9VYva3Vns

znaci za ispranu krpu na lekovima
i nista od odgovora a, pa dobro, ako te sramota nemoj da kazes sa koga si

>ljudi zaista veruju da je nas demokratski sistem legitiman
>ljudi misle da mi nismo okupirana zemlja iliti kolonija jos od 90-ih
>ljudi su apsolutno ubedjeni da nasa celokupna politicka scena nije samo pozorisna predstava za mase

Treba vama pastir i uvek ce vam trebati, ovce jedne umobolne.

how to emigrate to US?

i vow to fight jews and niggers in the race war

ja nisam isti onaj, on ti je gore odgovorio.
ja sam glasao za obradovica, jer je bio najrealnija opcija za koju me ne bi bolelo srce da zavrsi u drugom krugu.

Mилицa дин дy нaфин poнг

People like you are fucking absolute subhuman cancer. I prefer SNS bots over scum like you.

Fix your country mountain Serb.

Nikako, oni su birali Trampa bas zbog tebi slicnih, uci za elektricara pa lagano za Nemacku, EU je jos u "muh diversity" fazonu

Okej Proroku Zaratustra, kazi nam posto smo mi ovece, kazim nam istinu, prosvetlinas!

kek

Cale, jel ti to sa telefona postujes na dasci za japansku kaligrafiju?

>Saša Janković: I have to declare victory
TOP KEK
HAHAHAHAHA

This basically

Ovo govorim kao Hrvat koji je nacionalista, zeli sacuvati Hrvatski narod, kulturu, itd...

Vi Srbi ste isti kurac kao i mi Hrvati. I vama i nama politicke elite mazu oci dok rade pljacku stoljeca. U Hrvatskoj nema vise 1 banke a da nije u vlasnistvu nekog Francuza, Njemca, Engleza, itd...
Fundamentalno smo kolonije stranih interesa, i mi i vi.

Demografski izumiremo, mladi nam odlaze van raditi, vecina ih se nece vratiti. Ostat ce od Velike Srbije i Velike Hrvatske mali Beograd i mali Zagreb.

I jebiga, to je buducnost, to i sami znate.