OFFICIAL UK HATE THREAD

>The essential feature of British imperial method: to blame its crimes on others, and rally its colonial victims, such as the Arabs, against the United States. The core of British imperial method has always been to rule through orchestrating conflict and war, made possible by systematically organizing, funding, protecting, and deploying the most irrational and violent, opposing, sides, of each and every important conflict, anywhere in the world.

This people are better known for:
-Slavery
-Genocide
-Piracy
-Crib of racism
-Theft and exploitation

They are seriously, the scum of earth. No single nation has EVER caused so much damage to humanity, not even Hitler, Stalin the Mudslimes or even the murricans, and funnily enough, they want to come out of it fucking immaculate. They can't write history to their liking anymore, luckily we have internet so we can inform ourselves on EVERYTHING they've done

Every single place they've put their filthy feet they've left strife and chaos:
-South African Apartheid
-Cyprus Dispute
-India/Pakistan Conflict
-Current state of Burma
-Islamic revolution in Iran
-Wars with China to sell DRUGS
-Ireland massacre and famine
-Conflicts over Falklands, Gibraltar, etc.
-Exploitation beyond any possibility of recovery of african colonies
-Oman and Yemen Conflicts
-And whats arguably their biggest fuck up ever, the invention of Israel, the fuckers though they could create a jewish state out of thin air in the middle of a fucking desert plagued with mudslimes. They actually thought this was a good idea.

And more im surely forgetting, typing too fast and gotta go, feel free to fill the gaps

Without mentioning the harrasment and destabilization attempts all over the globe, genocides in EVERY single continent, hunting humans in Africa like fucking deer to sell as property, funding terrorists, its absolutely abominable.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2WwZtNx7M
youtube.com/watch?v=nP0XTvuRycY
youtube.com/watch?v=f8WVkbXOHfM
youtube.com/watch?v=-mlxMndnlzw
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=SlNyNcxrAOE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusophobia#United_Kingdom
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39466980
youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal#Reactions
youtube.com/watch?v=LLqqZmNFa_A
google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4364674/amp/British-backpacker-shares-NSW-fruit-picking-horror-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RETRIBUTION

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834

The UK should make all of its colonies independent and take a more isolationist approach to foreign policy, and stay neutral

The Spanish are just Arabs who forgot their Islamic heritage.

Every Spic colony is inferior to Anglo colonies. This is proof Anglos are genetically and culturally superior to subhuman Spics.

also Spain is guilty of all those things as well

i don't see anything wrong here

SHARIA COURTS ARE ENDORSED BY THE BRITISH GOVT
SHARIA BANK ENDORSED BY THE BRITISH GOVT
LONDON ISLAMIC INDEX SUPPORTED BY THE MINISTRY OF ECONOMY

youtube.com/watch?v=nP0XTvuRycY
youtube.com/watch?v=f8WVkbXOHfM
youtube.com/watch?v=-mlxMndnlzw
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=SlNyNcxrAOE

guess they don't teach your own colonial history in Spanish school anymore?

Kinda awkward desu senpai

I unironically got happy when they got bombed.

Good times, here's hoping it happens again soon, they deserve everything that comes their way

Do you know why brits are so ugly and have bad teeth?

It's because vikings stole the most attractive women as slaves. That and generations of inbreeding on island.

GET A FUCKING JOB ALEJANDRO

Agreed. Britbong genocide when?

Gibraltar is rightful Spanish clay

BUMP

Those are men, right? Hard to tell with brits

A FUCKING ROCK

*laughs*

Seriously, on sidenote to this thread, British tabloid MSM are more interested in Maddie McCann and fueling Lusophobia than Rotherham.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusophobia#United_Kingdom

Shitty tabloid MSM. Now they are writing clickbait articles about warmongering and Spain.

Spain can have Gibraltar for all I care.

All the UK needs to do is make Gibraltar based gambling sites illegal and it's economy would tank.

Also, here in the UK, another mass sexual assault was announced recently:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39466980

Awesome, eh?

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF BUTTHURT THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

GIBRALTAR'S OURS, OLD MEXICO

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39466980

>Shabir Dogar, 22; Shabaz Khan, 23; Shohab Dogar, 23; Yasin Hamid, 20; Usman Iddris, 22; and Joseph Suraina, 22
>Anglo Names

Fuck this shit. Shitty News about Gibraltar to change British society focus.

fucking this
its our rock and we aren't sharing

BUMP

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Fucking brits

>its colonial victims
>such as the Arabs

You had half the world to pick from and that's what you go with? really?

>UK frees itself from the EU
>Instead of following suit, Pedro throws a big shitfit and clamps down twice as hard on german cock
C'mon Spain, join us in glorious independance.

I see a whole lot of "Nothing To Fucking Do With Us".

Don't blame the Anglo-Boogeyman for the inability of third worlders to govern themselves correctly. We are a tiny Island people interested in sailing, trading and making friends. Nothing more.

The scapegoating is hurtful and offensive.

Anglos are literally the cause of all evil in the world. They like to point Germany as the cause of the destruction of Europe but the jewish cocksucking, greedy anglo blood is the true cause.

>gave Israel to the kikes
>opposed Germany in WW2
>looted european and asian nations
>imported niggers and poos to Europe
>sucks muslim cock to the point of electing a muslim major
>first european nation to have a jewish prime minister
>the king is jewed by a mohel by tradition
>killed and enslaved innocent irish and scots
>killed innocent boers and later supported nigger Mandela
>everything worth they have is copied from France or Germany
>mass source of degeneracy in Europe
>Jewmerica's lapdog
>lost a war to a starving unarmed indian guy in diapers
>lost a chance to a world cup to a brown cheating dwarf
>full of paedophiles
>both them and their language is a mongrel product of being raped by romans, franks and germanic tribes, and now also niggers and arabs

>1400 children
How could this happen? Wouldn't the parents do something about their children being abused? Surely the only scenario in which this could happen would be if the children were from the bottom rung of society and the parents didnt care or the children were orphans.

They probably did try to say something, but shit all happened because no one wants to point fingers at the (((minority)))

Possibly, but surely at least some of the fathers of these children would have wanted to exact revenge.

They are natural cucks, you can't visit a brit city nowadays without hering a call to prayer.

>exacting revenge
>in UK of all places
If anything, the fathers would get fucked harder than the rapists when caught. I'm obviously not well-versed in UK's court system, but I doubt they have the same group protection mentality that we have in America.
youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
This guy shot the person who kidnapped and raped his son. He got probation.

How butthurt are you really porch monkey after literally every country has been ass blasting your pathetic military power. It's okay sweetie you can tell me

Good Lord. Frankly, I would be ashamed to be british.

I wonder who's behind this post..... hmmm....

>slavery
>genocide
>theft and exploitation

Don't tell me you've forgotten how Spain colonised most of the Americans, killed loads of natives and stole all their shit

does not change the fact that your country is owned by jews lad

See that's the sort of response I would expect from most fathers if their kid got molested.

Of course, I have no blame at all on any father that would do the same thing. I would do the same thing myself

Probably.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal#Reactions

>The Hindu Council and the Sikh Federation demanded "that the government should encourage public bodies and the media to abandon the use of the term 'Asian' when describing perpetrators for reasons of political correctness. If the four men that have been found guilty and carried out the abuse were Pakistani Muslims, this is how they should be described and not called Asian."

Based Hindus and Sikhs.

Sikhism is the mortal enemy of Islam iirc

THREAD IS GOING SO SLOW NOBODY WILL NOTICE I'M ACTUAOLLY A RETARD

Sucks to be the loser, hows it feel. You could have had it all but you choked at the last second...... you hate use cuz you aint us.

>nobody will notice
>flag

BEING THIS TRIGGERED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA}

In your country it's illegal to own anything nazi and they censor anything nazi. You're also allowing in 10 billion refugees. I wonder (((who))) is behind that?

BUMP FOR RAPED BRITISH KIDS

It's so easy to spot Mexican-Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=LLqqZmNFa_A

UK created Iraq and Saudi Arabia

>It's so easy to spot Mexican-Americans
Ooh, I'm sorry. That is not the correct answer.

But Thank You for playing. You've already won your prize, however, with one deluxe Brexit.

>when 500,000 Brits die terrible deaths in WWII to preserve the British culture and people only to be a minority both ethnically and culturally in their most important, capitol city less than a century later

Dam son still salty over the Caribbean or something?

Stop exporting the leftist and other degenerates of your country to ours

>Stop exporting the leftist and other degenerates of your country to ours
The irony being that was once a condition

That moment when you realize the nation founded with England's criminals and undesired actually got the better part of the population.

Am British. Can confirm.

No one here gives a fuck about the child abuse simply because it doesn't affect them directly. My friends and family are HEAVILY brainwashed and coud be made to give a fuck about the abused kids after extensive TV news reports, day time TV shows, newspaper articles etc. telling the to care. Left to tell right from wrong on our own - we can't do it.
The reason why those Somalis were convicted (in my city - Bristol), and those muslims in Rotherham and others was to distract from the pedo ring in parlaiment and no.10 Downing St.
>inb4
I'm white and British. Not an Ahmed

I am FUCKING SHOCKED how little of a fuck my friends and family give regarding this matter and I even get a laugh and told im a conspiracy theorist etc. when I bring it up with such urgency.

Also, working in the UK is a fucking SCAM. The amount of work I have done without getting paid for it is fucking shocking. Why? Because I dont have a crack team of (((lawyers))) to jump to my rescue when I need them, and you know these (((lawyers))) work for these big corporations that take advantage of their small workers as well as thieving from the world at the same time.
>inb4
I work self employed now and am gainfully employed, but can be scammed any moment.

The UK is at the centre of world (((finance))) and we bailed out our banks and created the need for the global banking system to be bailed out. It got bailed out and now those banks owe that money too, so be prepared for 2008 2.0.

We are a nation of sneaky child-tactics fucks who lie and cheat our way to wealth and scream victim when things don't go our way. If your opponent does the same - they are the snowflake. UK society is so manipulative and mature grown adult simply can't manage the playground tactics you have you have to deal with here in the workplace and in personal relationships.

Everyone is out for your money and have no idea of right from wrong.

Gibraltar is Spanish. You can tell by looking at a map.

So many salty spics today are you all mad because your never be rich or strong enough to take back the rock from us ever?

Not to mention they helped to create Belgium

I dislike island jews, but I think the anglo descended populations of their colonies are among the best people in the world. What gives?

what is the place even called uk or england whatever the country is called its dumb and horrible history with bad people with horrible head

Only if you do the same.

Disliking but tolerating everybody but your own people is just Anglo genes, embrace it

>bad people with horrible head
I don't know. I've had some pretty good head from and English girl.

Just going to point out to all Yank faggots that it's pronounced Al - U - MIN - IUM.
Not Aloominum. Fucking cunts.

google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4364674/amp/British-backpacker-shares-NSW-fruit-picking-horror-story.html

> muh can't handle $20 an hour picking fruit because I'm a crybaby Pom

its their rock, el spico. youve violated the NAP

Gibraltar is ours europoor :)

What's the place even called, america? united states, usa, how stupid

>-India/Pakistan Conflict
>-Current state of Burma
>-Islamic revolution in Iran
Redpill me on these

thanks for the pasta I'll use it later

I guess you're right, but Britain is particularly irritating to me. It's as if you redefined wwii and your meddling abroad as a crusade against racism, instead of a battle to keep your empire. and allowed that to define you.

>Gibraltar is ours europoor :)

What does Gibraltar and London have in common?
They both have hordes of feral monkeys running around stealing things and attacking people.

OP you telling me all this time the briton was the real jew? Woah really makes me think....

Why are Anglo countries infinitely richer, more relevant and successul than Spainish ones which are third world drugs and crime infested shitholes? Really makes you think, doesn't it.

Our history is yours too, dumb fucking Yank.

Sure, you wouldn't know anything about having an ape problem running around stealing and attacking people

>did you mean: major US cities

bravo sir, i feel exactly the same.

We have a depressive housing situation, but they want refugees in as open door policy you'll see them protesting like mad over it, let them in biggots, UKIP nazi etc

and the cruel irony being they are the same nimby anti fracking, anti build London luvvie protesting at the govt for new infrastructure, just what is their problem?

And to top it off the killer blow is its we who are trying to preserve their right to do it with established rule and law, its our right.

Thanks to the Nazi and European history generally we are forbidden from ever feeling proud or display any form of pride, becuase the hand wringers think at the drop of a hat we're all gonna shave our heads, order black boots and fire up the oven, but i suppose we have form

>Our history is yours too, dumb fucking Yank.

Not really. But you guys were history in 1776.

>Asian Gang
>Scared of being labelled Racist

I never ceases to amaze me.

How many times have you ever heard "The American Empire"? None? Yeah, because your country is full of obese pussies.

Neither they teach us about the spanish black legend, spread by brits, dutch and frenchies.
Must be terrible when a "considered-inferior" nation outplays you at the imperial game.

Yes, unfortunately that's true.

But you seem hell bent on importing more and more.

Want some of ours? They speak english almost as unintelligibly as you guys do. They'll fit right in.

>The English spoken in England is the unintelligible one
>Burgers actually believe this