UK, its time to let go

UK, its time to let go.

Fuck off, it's ours.

I will bayonet any spic that threatens Anglo clay.

Let the Spanish fucks come and take it.

Embarrassment to the country.

I will kill you, Chicano motherfucker.

WTF do you need it for? What if the last few miles of Lands End was (((owned))) by Vietnam? seems stupid. just let Spain have it.

no

NEVER

Whats the argument for keeping it?> I genuinely do not understand. It has to cost millions to maintain, guard, and search everyone coming across the border.. surely it would be better to save the cash and let it go.

Because British and Dutch blood was spilled for it.

How about you hand over Alaska to Russia and Hawaii to Japan?

>Let's not discuss all the other little things America owns like American Samoa

It would be more like if a Anglo country owned some arbitrary extremity of some latin country.
Pic semi-related.
>Try to invade britain all the time.
>They take control of a strategically relevant naval base on your southern coast
>Cry for literally centuries.
You know the rock has been ours for literally longer than the USA has been in existence right?
If napoleon can't uncuck Iberea, article 50 won't

This. Not understanding the importance of that tiny rock should be punishable by death or banishment to Sweden.

Didnt the UK spill lots of blood to take India yet you let it go? simply spilling blood doesnt seem like a proper argument.

I would gladly sell off Puerto Rico but Britain should never relinquish control of Gibraltar.

It's a tax haven worth over a billion pounds.

It isn't just a rock you simpleton.

It's colonised by brits and it's ours

I think we can all agree that this is spains clay, UK better not be aggressive when spain reclaims its clay.

Here's a quick rundown on the current situation:
>Brexit happens
>Now article 50 has been delivered
>Since Gibraltar isn't part of the EU, Spain is reinforcing it's borders now, just like Ceuta and Melilla with Morocco
>"OY VEY, DIS ANUDAH FALKLAND WAR"
>Everyone's fucking freaking out now and war-hungry for WWIII
>Spain hasn't said shit on anything related to this yet
>mfw

It's sickening how much honour you lack.

We let India go because we couldn't keep a hold of it as we were war exhausted. We could hold onto Gibraltar even if the whole of the EU invaded it.

>Sealand

You have a perfectly good tax haven right off your shore and it wont cost a fortune in security.

Let a war happen, it'll be great to watch.

Who cares what they need it for, it's theirs. Imagine if some foreign power started demanding we surrender Guam or some other island that is ours. Would we tolerate that?

That's less important than controlling a natural passageway but we can work with that too. Side note, how many tax havens does Britain need?

R A R E

It's are rock

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What an embarrasing day, every poster involved was terrible. UK and Spain were a mistake.

Aye.

Otherwise, cUK will face more than 2 front-wars: Gibralter, Falkland Islands, and so.

Inb4, US will not be involved because of Russia, China, and so.

Bongs, you need to hand them off.

*Spain was a mistake.

Gib Portugal clay.

>flag

I bet you call the Falklands the Malvinas don't you, nigger?

Just cleanse the island.

Kill yourself. No one agrees with this POV.

And we didn't get shit.

Come on. We GAVE UP the enormously profitable & strategic panama canal. Its time the UK steps into the 21st century and give up a rock..

You didn't end up in concentration camps...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME THE QUICK RUNDOWN

And we should have never given up the Canal. That was a Democrat betrayal that outraged the public.

Holy fuck that's beyond mega rare.

What?

Everything seems to be fine. I don't see where we suffered an injury by letting Panama keep its rightful property

This. It belongs to the moors and since London and Birmingham are now Dar al Islam, they should keep it.

>Article 50 invoked to start negotiations for UK to leave EU
>Spanish have had a fetish for this island for 300 years
>All inhabitants are British
>When we invoked Article 50, some disgusting Pole who runs the EU (unelected) threatened the UK, saying Spain can veto any deal with Gibraltar
>made the UK government really fucking mad
>Conservative MP from the government literally said we would BTFO them
>Massive political row developing

It's not their rightful property you goddamn hippie. We built the fucking thing. We created Panama in the first place. And Carter gave it all away because he is a cocksucking hippie commie just like you.

rare
a
r
e

Would America give up Guam or Hawaii?

My fetish is to build a fucking wall there

I really hope so. Hawaii is a leftist shithole.

>Spain and EU playing shady games to incinuate the rock is soanish clay
>GB tell it like it is
>muh warmongering
>muh evil brexit

What world do we live in

> What if the last few miles of Lands End was (((owned))) by Vietnam?
Then we'd take it back because fuck off it's ours
>how many tax havens does Britain need?
All of them

Guantanamo Bay is rightful Cuban clay you imperialist dog.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

I dont see the moral equialency. No other soverign nation is attached to either.

If (((we))) owned the last 5 miles of Land's End, and England said they wanted it back, I would agree that we should give it up.

Let's see, more strategic military wise, the Panama Canal or a passageway that can cut off actual military powers. We still control panama militarily. Our ships patrol those waters. Britain gives up Gibraltar and they have no claim. Stop thinking about the now. It doesn't matter who the UK is friends with today or who is even militarily relevant today. It's about what could happen. If you need further explaining, then you should first finish high school and then go to plebbit.

>Then we'd take it back because fuck off it's ours
Sounds like a fair plan for Spain then.

This.

The Spaniards have been giant pussies for the past couple of centuries, if they wanted Gibraltar so badly they should have made a move, instead they need their hands held by the EU because half the country is unemployed.

To the Moroccans, not the Spanish

Best of luck to them.
But they won't, because that's ours too.

I highlt doub that.

You are a bong, you are only allowed plastic spoons for cutting your rosbif.

We dont (((own))) Guantanamo Bay. We lease it from Cuba. It is still Cuban property.

Similar to the lease on Hong Kong, The owner will get the property back when the lease runs out.

>Because British and Dutch blood was spilled for it.

Hahahaha!

No

It was handed to you because a weak monarchy couldn't beat the Habsburgs and asked for help in exchange for that rock.

The monarchy is dying, is time to give it back.

Well, you lot will. What could the Spaniards be looking at ally wise if anyone?

>all of them
Fair enough

how's the scuba diving?

Hey i can see my house from that pic

Britiain gave up the Suez and it is a hell-uv-a-lot more sensitive than a 12 mile wide straight. If the brits can live without the Suez, they can live without the rock.

There is no ration reason for the UK to occupy Gibraltar.

But is so fun to laugh at the britmads that haven't realiced that their empire was declared dead 100 years ago.

wow neat flag

>Chinks finally get HK back
>It's a bastion of business and trade, a glorious boon to the chinese economy
>Cubans finally get Guantanamo bay back
>It's full of deadly fucking terrorists
wish we'd thought of that desu

I'm not going to lie, I had to google your flag.

RARE

>Conservative MP from the government literally said we would BTFO them
>Massive political row developing
>Spain blocks Gibraltar
>UK declares war against Spain
>France, Germany and others will side with Spain
>Falklands is about to be hitted with a surprise attack by Argentina
>UK can't deal with two front wars, so they begs US for help. Drumpf agrees
>China and Russia get involved and side with Spain.
>WW3 happens.

>and England said they wanted it back

That sounds like a demand, fuck that. They can have it back if they ask really nicely.

Sell this shit to the spics

There did used to be a kingdom of Hawaii (And subsequently a republic), but it wasn't really attached to any nation in particular.

>Give it back

They don't want to be a part of your sweaty, poor country.

>UK declares war against Spain
Good luck getting the rest of the world to agree with this. No country outside the UK is going to support this atrocity.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THE MAP?

The same world where Hitler was betrayed as evil. Nothing surprises me anymore.

>Argentina going to war with anyone but themselves
>UK declaring war in the event of anything other than spanish boots on Gibraltar

>China and Russia get involved and side with Spain.

As much as I would love your scenario I couldn't contain my laughter at this part.

Still, it would be cool though, the romans did achieve an invasion over those worthless islands and held them for an acceptable lenght of time.

i-is this the rarest of them all?

That was done before today's climate. Look how bad that deal turned out to be.

>We lease it

That is fucking worse, you are squatting on land you have no right to.

Cuba have asked you to leave and yet you remain. We actually own all the land we occupy and Spain has no right to ask us to leave.

Nor part of a non EU Britain.

>Population: 548

We could probably find this guy pretty easy.

Fuck Spain

It's worth more than the Spaniards can ever afford to pay.

>Cuba have asked you to leave and yet you remain

Thats where it gets touchy. We made a deal with a previous government we acknowledged. When Fidel and crew decided to make a violent overthrow, we decided to keep things the way they are. Ole Fidel's minions will have one day soon.

>Nor part of a non EU Britain.

I know, why don't we put it to a referendum to see which they prefer? Though I know Spain is deathly afraid of those.

HOLY FUCK
PLEASE NO. Hawaii is a key point for pacific trade routes. Even though it's a leftist shit hole, Doug Chink opposes trump's travel ban. DON'T LET THE FUCKING MUDSLIDES COME HERE. I WILL FUCKING START A DEATHSQUAD IF THINGS GO AWOL WITH MUSLIMS ARRIVING. TRUMP HOTEL IS ALSO HERE.

Td;lr if we lose hawaii, can't help Japan if the best Korea and the subhuman Chink orientals start some crazy shit.

>Cuba have asked you to leave and yet you remain.

The communist criminals currently occupying Cuba are not the rightful government of Cuba.

We did in 1898.

And we both know which country really earned it

>>Spain blocks Gibraltar
>>UK declares war against Spain
I don't think you understand this situation

French Elect Marine Le Pen

France go away from EU.

Spain want Gibraltar back. France and UK alllies together against the 4th Reich (EU)

He is on holiday. Likely does not live there, its full of Malay.

There is no where on this planet free of our influence...

It's up to Gibraltan people if they want to join Spain or not and until such a decisions is made, nothing fucking changes. Fuck off retard.

When US gets involved, then China and Russia would want to get involved because US pissed them off (see china south sea, economic sanctions against Russia in response to the bombardment of Aleppo, etc) They want to retaliate and destabilize US.

kys traitor