ANTARCTICA THREAD

We haven't had a good Antarctica thread in a while. What's going on down there? Any new happenings? Where are all the pyramids and iced Nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCI1JuC0AjE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiqua–Fraktur_dispute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
disclose.tv/news/google_earth_giant_underwater_wall_encompasses_our_entire_planet/138378
youtube.com/watch?v=vI2KZ3CDcMA&list=PLad6s9IDwMOohcJvk2Z3K3gdnkY1yBwFp
youtube.com/watch?v=2Zcw_aUqFZ4&list=PLsv2e1xiCPWsB0bLtfiRzd013f1Xq5l-K
youtube.com/watch?v=yCA53tCFO-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I don't know but just thinking about all that cold empty space makes me sleepy. Let's just go to sleep.

low effort bump

off yourself moloch fag

See you in September.

I just wanna know what's under all that ice and snow. Why does that particular place have to be such a secret?

global warming® will melt them caps soon enough for us too see the ayy lamaos

I thought Hitler banned gothic fonts.

can you translate what is it about?

BUMP.

bumperino

It's hitler planning new Germany in the artic

ty

It's most likely a fake. Just posted it for bumps. It's basically just instructions to get to the hollow earth lol.

an artifact from the oldest form of religious belief. The true first wonder of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCI1JuC0AjE

Knew it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiqua–Fraktur_dispute
The nazi party banned gothic script, so it makes no sense for that document to use it.

That's not really true, it was discouraged in the 40s, never formally banned.

ah, shame. thank you for replying.

around 10 years ago an American Russian expedition uncovered something in the ice most of them died from what I remember . they ended up using all the salt in Antarctica in order to stop what ever it was . that's what I remember went down all this new info coming out of the place is disinfo pushed by fake conspiracy theorists and cointel argents like alex jones .

low effort bump again

I hope the ice melts so we can colonize Antarctica.

Die glocke possibly but they should be sending refugees there instead of destroying neighborhoods

low effort bump the third

pity bump

I thought that landed in Kecksburg, PA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

Did you know that it's literally illegal to go there without special permission? and the special permission only allows you on certain facilities.

>We haven't had a good Antarctica thread in a while

Because nothing is actually happening there as of right now. If something happens you can bet a thread will be made.

>Kecksburg
>Keksburg

low effort bump the 4th

disclose.tv/news/google_earth_giant_underwater_wall_encompasses_our_entire_planet/138378
I think this is semi-related

YOU BEST START BELIEVING IN MEMETICS LAD

the children that frequent this board will ignore this. Thanks for the recording, i'm listening right now.

This man was killed for what he was teaching the human race. He isn't the bought and paid for cointel pro shill from texas. William Cooper called out that worthless piece of shit.

good to hear. It really is a shame only a very small amount of people if any will listen to what he says, the guy hit the nail on the head. Yet millions of retards listen to that shill because he says what they want to hear. I always hope someone lurking or something will give it a listen and get to the truth.

I mostly lurk because i've had to buy more than one computer for typing the truth on here. If I had the time to learn how to be truly anonymous i'd type more. Since I stopped replying I haven't had a single issue.

Most people will have to come to the realization of who the kike puppet is on their own because of blind faith, ignorance and/or denial.

I used to have a lot of Bill Coopers audio recordings, i'll admit I didn't listen to them as much as I should've. I should've made cds and listened to it driving. Now I wish I still had all those discs, I bought them from a man on ebay fifteen years ago.

that's a shame about the CDs. I'm just thankful to have stumbled upon him myself, I've listened to all of his content I can find multiple times and even bought a few of the books he talks about including his. I also downloaded the videos in case they get taken down. Here's a nice ordered playlist of his videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=vI2KZ3CDcMA&list=PLad6s9IDwMOohcJvk2Z3K3gdnkY1yBwFp

And this one is less organized but has more content like some of the shows where he takes callers and other various things like the Rodney King riots
youtube.com/watch?v=2Zcw_aUqFZ4&list=PLsv2e1xiCPWsB0bLtfiRzd013f1Xq5l-K

youtube.com/watch?v=yCA53tCFO-s

Will Trump expose the ET agenda to enslave us?

Thanks

The video that I watched that led me to Cooper was a lecture November '95 Phil Schneider. If you never researched him then you are missing out.

He was found suicided, strangled to death in his hotel room with piano wire and tortured for trying to get through to people.

A year ago I read on his families social media accounts and his daughter and family believe he was legit.

If you're into reading, read the book in this image.

So discussion of Jews and Power is the sore spot in conspiracy politics.

That is the red pill and the exposed core of the death star.

Im familiar with him the first time I listened to him it freaked me out especially when I saw his hand. I'm not sure what to make of the things he said personally, I want to believe (kind of) and he is convincing but I want to be wary of disinfo or maybe the things have always been on this planet underground I don't really know. I saved the book cover, I'll make sure to check it out thanks.

Not gonna lie, former sleep poster here. It's been hilarious watching sleep posting crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the sleep he needs

Think about all the cold empty space in your head and you'll have a coma.

bump

kek

hard jiz

k

looks like a tree trunk to me

*yawn*
You said it, man. We haven't been getting enough sleep lately.

nice digeridoos

Let the thread die, Hans.

It's time to go to bed

Can someone redpill me on antarctica please.

This looks like a big topic

There was an argentine user working in Base Marambio there. He made webms and all

Tldr its boring down there

read up on the "Vril Society" or the book "Vril! The Power Of The Coming Race". I would also recommend checking the Sup Forums archives for other Antarctica threads. There is a lot to go off from the pope and leader of the Eastern orthodox church visiting then having a meeting for the first time since the schism to the PM of New Zealand visiting then resigning the next week. Many powerful politicians and well connected folks visiting - these are just starting points to go off

Supposedly the earth is shallow and Antarctica is the entrance inside.The remaining true natsocs are inside there too.

Remember to lurk threads. You can get basic rundowns without asking questions., it's really easy to get fake news otherwise.

Basic rundown?

Saving bump.