Brit/pol/ - Edward the Confessor Edition

Today’s Articles

> Britain 'steadfastly committed' to Gibraltar - PM May
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-gibraltar-idUKKBN1740G4

> Spain eases opposition to an independent Scotland in EU
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-scotland-idUKKBN17409F

> Lord Howard accused of 'sabre-rattling' over Gibraltar
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39472207

>Blue passports may make a return under Home Office £500-million post-Brexit redesign
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/02/blue-passports-make-return-home-office-500-million-post-brexit/

> Revealed: How the Cabinet plotted to exploit EU’s fear of Vladimir Putin during Brexit talks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4372990/EU-fear-Vladimir-Putin-drove-s-trade-security-link.html

>Morality Man: If we stopped shouting, we might actually solve Brexit
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/04/peter-hitchens-if-we-stopped-shouting-we-might-actually-solve-brexit.html

> What clues does Theresa May’s Article 50 letter give us
news.sky.com/story/brexit-what-clues-does-theresa-may8217s-article-50-letter-give-us-10817328

Hansard Committee Reports

> Government's negotiating objectives: Government Response to the Committee's First Report
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/1101/110102.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit: trade in goods
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/129/12902.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit: Gibraltar
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/116/11602.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit and the EU budget
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/125/12502.htm

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Qxh0fOi3GAo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.537058
youtu.be/FGdhqr71I4c
youtube.com/watch?v=oRNQlEQDMeE&spfreload=1
youtu.be/J6OLguh7_P8
youtu.be/5LrHfxW4XOg
youtu.be/NWF2JBb1bvM
youtube.com/watch?v=HhPO7C9ZDUA
youtu.be/uAOR6ib95kQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada
youtube.com/watch?v=N7sa9r0mvBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THINGS

What did you used to call knocking on someones door and running away when you were a kid lads.

Gloucester here and we called it "Cherry Knocking"

Knock and knash

knock knock goose

Knocking Run.

Mosley.

We called it being a cheeky little shit

Ding dong ditch, ya dingus

Knock-a-door-run.

Sheffield.

knocky door danger

Why are Jackie Chan films so comfy?

I like this reality denying hugbox we got going here. It's cute.

I feel like there is more to Gibraltar than we know. Some sort of national interest that goes beyond simple territory disputes

>AND THEY'LL GET ANGRY WHEN READING THE TABLOIDS, AND THEY'LL SHOUT AT THE TELLY, BUT THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

>THANKS VERY MUCH

At worst we'll be a bigger less rainy ireland

Knock-down-ginger.

It's almost as if it's tactically important or something

Because you have yellow fever and you like willies?

What's that quote from?

It's definitely a mask for another conflict behind the scenes. Almost certainly of an economic or strategic nature.

hi lads

does anyone have that video of boris johnson from a few months back? it was a bunch of news clips about him and saudi arabia (i think) edited together with a catchy saxophone track on top

Nice edition.

It's just from my memory off one of Bowden's speeches. It's not a verbatim quote.

it's a clay grab plain and simple

the EU trying it on over Scotland and Gib while the think they have a chance

bc you're a jew puppet rice cooker

Ah don't remember hearing anything like that is all, wouldn't have minded listening to it. I find political impotence an interesting topic.

knock door run

obviously

I dislike the staggering on too, still trying to act as if we're a global power. It's just embarrassing. We need to accept and be happy with our new role in the world instead of constantly trying to be what we aren't.

I'd still say we had a better run of it than the Soviet Union considering it was mostly a peaceful break-up without the persecutions of the Soviet Union and with a far better legacy.

>Less rainy

BTFO, shill!

Tbh i'm thinking about learning mandarin just to try and involve myself with the shitstorm that we're about to bring down on ourselves post-Brexit and try and prevent the country being bought out by chinks like Oz.

They're just fun films lads.

Aye.
Solid points, Ta.

Have a Bevan:
>In Place of Fear.
Still relevant; Moreso I would say today.
>BASED
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.537058

Does anyone here support full scale war with European Union member states?

It's just highly strategic; you could starve Southern Europe and Northern Africa, if you blockade it.

short women are superb

We've been doing it since the first half of the 20th century, don't see why we'd stop now - better men than any in politics today have tried to ground us and failed.

youtu.be/FGdhqr71I4c
here you go lad

We need to set up a Anglo-Russian alliance first

does master brew browse brit/pol/?

>Did you like my pro-Brexit 5D Chess?

>he doesn't know tall women are superior

Durham here, we called it "Knocky-Door Run"

I think God Save Our Gracious Meme Does.

Fighting Spain would be quite decent. We could force them to release Andalusia, Castile, Basque country, Leon, Galicia, Asturia, Aragon and Catalonia.

Good shout, if you know the lingo you'll know how to tell the chinks to fuck off

It's Time%
youtube.com/watch?v=oRNQlEQDMeE&spfreload=1

knock and run -

youtu.be/J6OLguh7_P8

I think so

They voted for it. Have fun with Kraut dick, potato!

I'm all for that.

8ch brit/pol/

youtu.be/5LrHfxW4XOg

Second that!

Knock off ginger
Hull

>dominate the richest continent on the planet
>have 3 countries bordering you with higher living standard
wuhu

Alright lads, where do you think the next happening will occur?

It wouldn't be much of a fight but it would be quite satisfying. But why stop there? Why not take France and Germany too?

Chances are France

What is all this shit about us being hur dur historic enemies w/ Germany. We should be friendly imho, we are more similar than different.

>youtu.be/NWF2JBb1bvM

We've not technically broken up yet.
Strictly (i.e. where my tongue in cheek is also tongue speaking seriously) the problem is that the USSR definitely broke up. It's dead, it's burred, it's a universally recognized fact that it is an Ex-Union, exterminated, broken up, dead, "restructured" beyond belief, shock-therapy applied and patient discharged. (Well, except in the armed forces community where Russia's basically the USSR with a new paint scheme, I gather.)

The same isn't true of us, which is where the malaise comes from. Even if we wound down into a quiet power, discovering who we are would be a difficult process. As a nation, we've got something approximating amnesia. Simultaneously we're aware of our decline, in denial as to our decline, and accepting of our decline while holding it's a good thing anyway because now we're a friendly multicultural society. And we jump between these, but we never resolve them. We're something of a clockwork orange, and it doesn't sit well with me. The rotting potato of Russia is at least verifiably organic (and insisting it's still perfectly edible...), we know what it is (whether Russia does is questionable - I think they've got a bit of the ex-superpower woes too.) but Britain? It's an anomaly, and it's uncomfortable. Were the whole thing to explode as a clockwork grenade, at least we might identify the pieces.

It's probably all linked to a thousand and one different things - selfism and all the rest of it (i.e. no historical grounding, nor no future after death, because all that matters is the individual to himself - and in turn the community is without memory.) - but it's very uncomfortable.

nofaps given me chronic bollock ache

Hopefully full out war with Spain. I'd love to volunteer. Joining the Army next year, but this could increase the speed of me joining.

>tfw no Gillian McKeith filthy scatty gf

youtube.com/watch?v=HhPO7C9ZDUA

Eh, I feel like we might not even see another one in 2017.

I feel like the terror threat is dying down.

Is it time to remove spain yet

Still waiting for the next Fappening.
>Holly Willoughby.

Make it happen you Autistics.

We share a lot of our navy with France, and elements of our army. Germany doesn't really have an army, so it would be a steam roll.

It's time to destroy Spain and occupy them.

>he hasn't studied Tantra and Daoism
>he hasn't learned how to seperate orgasm from ejaculation
>he hasn't achieved the thousandfold orgasm
>he doesn't practice sex magic
>he hasn't been retaining his semen

Nofap is out, tantra is in. Please try to keep up

Nasty!

>BASED Ryder.
youtu.be/uAOR6ib95kQ

I would lick her arsehole clean after she had a shit

That's rather anti-semitic of you.

How do you feel about nuclear weapons then?

100%

>We have noticed the banter on other threads, as well as this one, about assault spoons and carrying knives being a joke. Word to the wise; They are. If you are ever pulled over by the police with a knife you are done for. Not so with a geological hammer.
>Become an amateur geologist today. It's for your own safety.
This message was brought to you by Geologists Against Pakis, Muslims and Muslims (GAPMAN)

LET 1588 COMMENCE AGAIN! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada

All the more reason to attack them and defeat them right now. There's goig to be war in Europe once again. We need to take preemptive action while we still can.

excellent

WRETCHED

>Consonant, Vowel, Consonant, Consonant, Consonant

i've been thinking about joining the armed forces. is the regular army the safest? don't really wanna be at sea or airborne all the time.

Knock knock ginger- Bedford

knock-door ginger

We're better of funding separatist groups in France. Groups like the Normans, Britons (Brittany), and Basque. Take 'em out from the inside.

*Bretons

Jimmy Carr:

>"I would walk naked across broken glass to suck the cock of the man who had just had sex with Rachel Riley."

I figured this EU border dispute thing out

Give Gibraltar to Spain but in return take all of Ireland.

Switch the populations as well.

WHITE

WHITE

WATER

I wouldn't go into the infantry if you paid me (kek), have fun with all those hiking and rough work exercises.

Get yourself into her majesty's chair force (RAF) or a special unit. Fuck being an infantryman and getting tapas bullets thrown at you by some salsa blind miguel

Feudalism worked in its crude and inequitable fashion until the coming of the Industrial Age. Today the Feudal tradition and its adherents are broken as a political power and in most cases are ignobly lending their prestige and their abilities to the support of the predatory plutocracy which has gained complete control of the Conservative Party. In modern times the old regime is confronted with two alternatives. The first is to serve the new world in a great attempt to bring order out of chaos and beauty out of squalor. The other alternative is to become flunkeys of the bourgeoisie. It is a matter of constant surprise and regret that many of my class have chosen the latter course.

We all chose the latter course.

Just don't break the Geneva Convention.
>On Camera.

He's a top bloke

youtube.com/watch?v=N7sa9r0mvBs