Chienne Thread General

"I just want you all to know, were all counting on you, good luck."

Previous thread: Tldr: Japanese user (maybe FBI user) has been posting incriminating photos related to Mossad agents role in 9/11. He was an investigator for the FBI specifically tasked to 9/11. Might be about to go rogue. Photos are ALL unsourcable and tell a story. All to be revealed on 3rd April.

Previous archives with JapAnons stuff:
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74590947
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/71429843
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74590947
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88373187
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140

JapAnon claims to have been an investigator assigned to the first WTC bombing, and this led him to Mossad agents operating in New York, planting explosives within the towers over a long course of time, while posing as artists.
While this isn't especially novel, this guy's manner of speaking has a strange menace, and he is seemingly in possession of in-depth knowledge of Israeli culture and the architecture of the towers, and has a lot of violent anecdotes to share. You sort of have to dig through the threads.
If he is a LARPer, he's extremely dedicated, which makes it interesting on its own.

Some background: salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=vMz6bhXyNZc [Open] [Open]

Help us, JapAnon, you're our only hope.

Well, not really. I will be running for Toronto mayor, and if Japanon doesn't come through, I will still be here exposing corruption and dropping redpills on 9/11.
Innocent and hard working people buried under 500,000 tons of rubble is nothing to overlook. Whomever is responsible will pay by this year I assure you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMz6bhXyNZc
translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.contrtv.ru/common/1070/&edit-text=&act=url
translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.compromat.ru/page_25083.htm&edit-text=&act=url
books.google.com/books?id=UIha0iJu-20C&pg=PA147&lpg=PA147&dq=alexander janka&source=bl&ots=FCH2kfPnYu&sig=wcbm6AoyVOzETFA-1vM76knyJDc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWgJ7QhIXTAhVs5YMKHcR8Bb8Q6AEIOzAJ#v=onepage&q=alexander janka&f=false
wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Collateral_Damage_911
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelignite
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3741956/The-expensive-hole-world-Russian-diamond-valued-13-BILLION-vast-helicopters-banned-flying-case-SUCKED-it.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/93_(Thelema)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wih9U9gRBaw
youtube.com/watch?v=26-8FITRjz4
nytimes.com/2007/09/16/magazine/16Leviev-t.html
shmais.com/component/jumi/results?key=&num=80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

posted kinda important thing in last thread so I'll reference it here:

bump

need doggo

muh black and white, cropped, and flipped pics

Bumpin'

Whats going to happen tomorrow?

Nukes are out of the question (for now)

Right now we're just finding out if other outside forces were behind 9/11

Once they stand trial, that evidence can come out

any new info?

This is not a coincidence.

right, I was just saying what I know for reference

I want to watch Israel burn

About "Chienne"

(Dumping all content)

youtube.com/watch?v=vMz6bhXyNZc

It was a good thread theme earlier.

Occam's razor applies to him. If he doesn't post some hard evidence (including fucking documents of an actual investigation and some form of credentials), all he should be to us is a fucking LARPer with a polaroid camera.

Stop hyping this shit until the guy actually posts something beyond low quality bait.

just seeing if i can any real connection between alrosa and israel in regards to the Mir Mine in siberia. some russian posted these links
>translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.contrtv.ru/common/1070/&edit-text=&act=url
>translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.compromat.ru/page_25083.htm&edit-text=&act=url
we know israel made out like bandits on russia's diamond industry

JapAnon's most recent

Yes I am very much on the thermobarics train. It could explain things like the flashes of light, the lack of sound, people blown out of windows, lack of flame, pulverisation, etc.

Would it produce the molten metal and long lasting heat though?

Brief rundown on implications (credit goes to another user)

Sun and moon? Boaz and Jachin? Justice and mercy? North and south? 1 and 2?

Before Japanon arrives...

Everyone I suggest you browse YouTube and look at how the towers were built, and how they fell. There is NO REASON that a steel core column can collapse from top to bottom in on top of itself without help

he's been doing this shit for years
probably some /lit/ faggot

books.google.com/books?id=UIha0iJu-20C&pg=PA147&lpg=PA147&dq=alexander janka&source=bl&ots=FCH2kfPnYu&sig=wcbm6AoyVOzETFA-1vM76knyJDc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWgJ7QhIXTAhVs5YMKHcR8Bb8Q6AEIOzAJ#v=onepage&q=alexander janka&f=false

>Stop hyping this shit until the guy actually posts something beyond low quality bait.
that's not going to happen, this faggot has been doing this for a year and a half at least

> like bandits on russia's diamond industry
on ALL our industries!
But I still don't see a connection between our case and Mir Mine. By the early 00s all the valuable assets had already been sold out to foreign investors or seized by our own oligarchs.
Do you have any ideas?

I've seen shit like this since earlier 2 years ago I think, the guy didn't say shit but posted photos maybe he was warning is, and we didn't listen. I still biebe him he was right about some stuff and it got reported April 3rd must be important

maybe if combined with thermites or other things, although I do know that thermobarics produce extremely high temperatures as part of their functioning--maybe the bits that got buried were insulated to a degree and stayed hotter for longer?

Million dollar question: what is supposed to happen tomorrow and/or on the 4th?

My point exactly. Weeaboo joe is probably sitting in his internet cafe in Tokyo laughing his ass off at the tinfoil hattery going on in these threads

Fairly certain this is the parking garage (location of the '93 bombing attempt)

Dropping this again as it gives food for thought esp regarding the Russian connection. wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Collateral_Damage_911

once he posted the edited pic of 2 japs with weapons i lost all doubt it was larp

They called themselves Gelitin.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelignite

So arrogant.

jahans did 9/11???

Thermobarics (assuming not some super secret exotic kind) would not be able to do the steel easily alone. Thermobarics for concrete and thermite for steel makes most sense to me.

Start a progressive collapse of the building at the same time your modified replacement of the airliner crashes into it. This is the most plausible theory to me. But the obvious question it raises is what happened to the passengers?

Why is this question not discussed more? Could there be Sandy Hook style leads in peoples identities and affiliations showing they were all shills and set up new lives, or are they all in unmarked grave on a blacksite somewhere in the US? Seriously I find this one of the most deeply unsettling details from that day.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3741956/The-expensive-hole-world-Russian-diamond-valued-13-BILLION-vast-helicopters-banned-flying-case-SUCKED-it.html
looks like they're still making money off it

Building 7 was an asymmetric building. Asymmetric buildings don't collapse symmetrically without help. Building 7 was also reinforced prior to 9/11 to withstand bombs etc.

Wait what are these? What did i miss this week?

Are these just the newly released 911 pictures? What's the dog has to with any of this?

Fill me on info here.

>Bombing in 93
>Smoke reached 93rd floor
>3119 days later
>Plane hits 93rd floor upwards
>Second plane hits at 9:03 (and 11 seconds)
>The two planes average out at 93 across the two buildings ((11+175)/2)
>Flight 93 in Shankesville
>Guess how many stories the new building has?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/93_(Thelema)

See:

bump

Someone post the creepy doll.

>Hi mom, this is Mark Bingham

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wih9U9gRBaw

No planes is the biggest red pill of all.

Good to see my cutting and pasting didn't go to waste.

I really can't get behind this theory.

Wheres the thousand tones rubble of cement and steel?how the fuck it evaporated?

does anybody know the answer?

The only question that the nuke theory answers is the way steel and concrete turned to dust like that.

Otherwise it leaves a thousand more questions.

See Maybe the point is to follow the money. Who were the foreign investors? Who benefitted? The CIA was largely responsible but where there's money there's jews right? CIA and MOSSAD do work together on occasions I believe.

>Wheres the thousand tones rubble of cement and steel?

What are you talking about, silly goy. You can see it in this picture here. It was all turned to such a fine dust that it permeated the bodies of first responders on a cellular level. Because of gravity.

from last thread... wtf is this doll? is it something japanon posted?

Even worse, why does it create HOLES?

a lot of the steel got loaded up and shipped the china to be scrapped. destruction of evidence.

No, it's been used as a thread-derailer of sorts.

if it is something japanon posted, does anyone have the original image, and can they see if theres any stenography secrets in it?
are there tools to detect secrets in images?

Why is japanon speaking French ?

some speculate he's French intelligence.

Disregard spooky doll.
Literally nothing.

Coucou la DGSE/SI

Why not? You accept the towers were probably wired to blow somehow? And that this took a huge amount of thought, planning and preparation?

Do you really think they would risk all of this with real planes?
>What if one or more flights is delayed or cancelled
>What if the (remote) hijacking isn't successful
>What if the plane/drone gets intercepted
>What if it misses the building
>What if the explosion isn't spectacular enough to blame for the collapse
>What if the crash sets off the charges too soon

I was 50/50 on 'no planes' for a long time because of one thing: witnesses. But there are lots of witnesses who say there were no planes, too. And either way witnesses can be liars/spooks, or they can be misremembering things. Memory is not reliable at all.

goyim knows
still video evidence is open to the public

Bump hope its a really massive habvening

>youtube.com/watch?v=26-8FITRjz4
this video destroys the "no planes" theory for me. you can see her mouth "that was not an american airlines" in the video, not to mention the other witness who said the plane wasn't an american airlines plane. i think the planes were switched out without FAA knowing using ptech.

could very well be.

a quick google shows both mainstream and alternative news sources have reported that French intelligence had foreknowledge of 9/11. that they'd have agents in America investigating terror plotters is not a big stretch.

I'd speculate that Mossad / Israeli Intelligence became aware of another attempt on the WTC by Saudis / Islamic fundamentalists and thought "Well, they didn't get it right the first time..."

Mossad agents plant thermite charges every 8 floors and allow the attack (hijackers) to go as planned, then detonate charges while both towers are burning.

I know we're delving into some crazy shit, but we should still try to use Occam's Razor.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the woman who's saying that a news anchor or reporter? Isn't she responding to what's on screen, that is, a blurry, grey plane shape in direct sunlight on a cloudless day (i.e. the best real time CGI they could do in 2001)?

Or was she on the scene?

Watch the north tower. Watch how it seems to spill over.

That "spillage" shows how the Rest of the building blows out as the top falls.

However, if you believe the pancake theory is correct, only the middle core should be left standing.
We know that's not the case.

Look at this photo. See how the bottom frame of the wtc is leaning against the adjacent building? It suggests that it was blown out at the bottom, leaving it standing in an upright position

Psalm 9:11
Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble.

she's on the scene. you can see her mouth the word right before disappearing off the screen, on the left.

But that makes the project even MORE open to risk!
>What if the hijackers change their minds
>or get arrested
>or are too hungover from partying with strippers even though they are Muslims so devout to Allah they are about to kill themselves in the biggest terrorist attack of all time
>what if the plans change
>what if there's a problem with the flights
>what if the hijackers get overpowered
>what if they can't fly the planes (given they could barely fly a Cessna)
>what if they get intercepted or shot down
>what if they miss the building, something even an expert pilot would struggle with at 500mph at sea level
>again, what if the explosion is not visual enough, or what if there is no explosion, or what if it sets off the charges

Personally I just don't think they would leave it to chance.

At the end of the day, benefited those who bought NY real estate on the cheap.

"The educational project is just one part of Leviev’s recent discovery of America. After 9/11, he and a partner bought the JP Morgan building near ground zero at a bargain price (a reported $100 million), converting it into luxury condominiums and clearing a very handsome profit. It made him a believer in New York."

>nytimes.com/2007/09/16/magazine/16Leviev-t.html
saw that too russbro. it's all i can find on him. there's also this
>shmais.com/component/jumi/results?key=&num=80

What kind of doll is that spooky black doll

That is one spooky doll

Lucky Larry benefited and passed along part of his Insurance gains to the others.

Did anyone find a match for the thumbprint in the bridge photo?