Why cant middle easterners and whites get along like these two, despite being the...

Why cant middle easterners and whites get along like these two, despite being the.closest to eachother racially out of all races?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FKMONcmRXuk

Other urls found in this thread:

cousincouples.com/?page=facts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>White female
>Arab male

It's always the same thing. Fuck it. I don't give a shit if Islam becomes the dominant ideology in Europe. I won't be the one that will be suffering.

>being the.closest to eachother racially

>implying after 40 generations of inbreeding, you're still considered to be human
sage
fuck off shill

>white
she looks slavic

90% of marriages throughout history have been between first cousins, for all races. Cousin marriage was very common til a hundred years ago in the west, maybe less.

Slavs are white

This. If we absolutely HAD to, we could convert and improve our situation.
The lefties on the other hand? Dead meat in an Islamic republic..

Isnt that a good thing though? Kids go to their mothers side in regards to looks. A kid made between those two would look white, as half middle eastern half white kids usually do.

>90% of marriages throughout history have been between first cousins, for all races
No ahmed, they haven't.
They HAVE in the backwards desert in islamohell, but among humans, inbreeding is not as popular as you would like to believe.

Now go kill yourself ahmed. With a rope, that is. And drown your inbred offspring in the bathtub before you neck yrself, faggot.

german girl here

arab men are better looking

>Abandoning Christianity
Absolutely degenerate and a disgrace to our ancestors who fought for and built this once great nation.

cousincouples.com/?page=facts

>It is estimated that 20 percent of all couples worldwide are first cousins. It is also estimated that 80 percent of all marriages historically have been between first cousins

This is what I've heard from white girls regarding, Turkish, Iranian, Arab (levantine and north african) men on average tend to have much sharper features than white guys.

>that flag
Well, your country has a huge obesity rate, so it shouldn't be surprising. I don't think the same applies to european white guys.

Because one group is a bunch of savage niggers and the other is not. Very simple.

>cousincouples.com
>(((It is estimated)))

Is this a joke ahmed?
You can't be THIS stupid, can you?
Please, ahmed, please tell me you're just a shill. Please don't tell me you're actually this retarded.

Tits or GTFO.

Go home >>>/cuck/

she's half asian

This is the average white man
>pic related

t. sandnigger male roleplayers

>Slavs are white
I wonder who could be behind this post...