>now has a bunch of refugees

well deserved, my friend

well fucking deserved

My skin is whiter than yours, Hans

Camp of the Cannibals

>be yuropoor
>get raped

If only you had guns

If I was a German I swear I'd be manufacturing Sten guns in my basement right about now.

Bill Gates is really doing a number on Europe.

They're doing itself. Their ignorance is fueling their demise. JUST FUCKING READ THE QURAN. They are so inclined to be charitable and yet they have no interest in learning of what cultures these individuals come from and they are experiencing how multiculturalism does not work and yet they do nothing.

This is natural selection. The European race is meant to be decimated. Otherwise they would be smarter and they are not.

*1m walking redpills may be en route to Europe
fixed

Slow(er) mass immigration (boiling the frog) is a bigger problem. I want there to be so many fucking "refugees" that europeans/european countries don't have another option than "get redpilled or die/collapse"

You're even more retarded than your European counterparts. All you are going to do is bring more violence and culture clashes but they are not going to be more redpilled. Good riddance, Heinrich.

Reminder that there will be another billion Africans born in the next 50 years.
We're going to get swarmed.

I hate it when stupid fucking niggers. Come on Sup Forums just to bait.

indeed

If I was a germo-cuck, I'd be using my genetic disposotion for chemistry to make a flamenwerfer. Nothing like werfing flammens to dissuade muzzies and make sure those nigs are extra crispy

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Stop bullying Germany.
He is special.

cool, i love refugees

Thanks senpai.

>I want there to be so many fucking "refugees" that europeans/european countries don't have another option than "get redpilled or die/collapse"
That's the problem friendo, your ilk are so fucking cucked that they would willingly choose die/collapse.

This is what happens when the majority of Europe's strong, tough men get killed in a 50 year time span.

Do what the saudis did. Shoot the boats.

Pretty soon there will be more whites in America than in Europe. Sad!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>american math education at work

>Have guns
>not allowed to use it for self-defense
JUST

But if Europe collapses who will fund the gibs?

I believe there is a good chance that when the welfare states of Europe collapse and the civil disruption and spontaneous kebab combustion reaches critical mass Europeans will swing so far to the right that we will just de-diversify the entire continent, and they will be lucky if we stop at Europe.