New "Fatherhood" video up

Hey guys. Remember that fatherhood video where (supposedly) john podesta tormented that child in the basement of comet pizza?

Well, worldcorp just put out a new, longer video.

View at your own risk

worldcorpo.net/content/video/fh_recovered.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zfcx0ZwwsE
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A98J_OeCmpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hJzQphRNRXk
youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo
youtu.be/9BV4_zgRTUo
youtube.com/watch?v=606T-rqodzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not sure I can stomach this shit, someone else watch it and report back.

The video is split into parts, with the same guy from the original video telling the kid to "get in the water, that'll teach ya" in the first part, before the screen cuts to black with a 2 in the middle. After that, it's just about 20 seconds of the kid crying in slow motion before cutting to black again, this time with a black screen and a 3, before the man yells at the child about "disrespecting" him.

beat me to it.
any idea what was said at the very end after the "disrespect" lines?

Wasn't this supposed to be some art group? Not shilling but that's something I remember from the last time this came up. Not saged, in case I'm wrong

Bump, I want to know what happens but I'm not in the mood to see this grim fucking shit

That was what was thrown around as a theory due to the fact that their discord group is filled with shitposters and autists. this was largely discredited though since none of those shitposters are actually members of worldcorp, just mods and the like.

HAWT SHIT INTENSIFIES

Me too

BUMP

yeah, just like how John Podesta performs rituals as "art"

Ah allright, ty user.

Is this where the "you think your hot shit dontcha?"stuff first appeared?

I know that's bullshit but I was just checking.... no shame in being wrong

Yes

yeah, that was their video

once again it won't even be investigated because (((he))) is too high up and gets to do whatever he wants to goy children

Damn, thanks anons.

YOU

IT'S JUST ART, BRO!

pizzagate is real, but not sure i believe these videos

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zfcx0ZwwsE

I just watched it

>THIS IS WHAT YA GET
>YA DISRESPECT ME

The Kid also sound like he is in pain, it paints on hell of a dark picture

What the fuck is even happening, it's just a bunch of screaming and shit. This is like some Poughkeepsie Tapes shit, just someone larping with a camcorder or something.

I don't have the stomach for this right now.
Maybe later.

Relaxxx I was just asking.....

that's tony, although they both do.
tony has a DC mansion near where the obamas now live. He had a giant chamber hewn out of the bedrock under his home as a space for "art installations"

all confirmed, from his own mouth.

That comic is just as bad as this one.

BUMP because i also don't have the stomach for this bullshit right now

Anyone else in support of serial killers who target child rapists?

get fucked shill that doesn't make any fucking sense
go get in the shower with podesta

>posting shopped Horsey

I think it's real. Alex Jones had a guy on friday saying how they aren't getting any media attention on the pedophile network arrests so maybe they are releasing this stuff out in the wild so they can later say it's all real.

yeah, this could totally have been faked. but even if the cossacks faked it and posted these videos, that doesn't dissprove the other mountains of evidence.

>it's ok the abuse kids as long as it for art

you have to watch it, it's real and won't stop being real

the kid, and all the kids held as sex slaves by these fucks, need help and we're a start.

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

In every single "pizzagate" thread, there is a Dutch flagged shill.

And yes you are a shill.

yeah, great directing, got a 10/10 performance out of that little kid pretending to scream in terror

Who is this group that posts these videos?

The question is: who posting these video's, why, and is there more coming?

Worldcorp Enterprises. No one really knows who or what they are other then the fact that actual members of the group rarely say anything and the people who moderate their discord are shitposting faggots. People on 8ch were speculating theyre rogue CIA members or just really adept hackers. But nobody really knows.

seems like some sort of taunting. They're not showing anything explicitly violent or sexual, just that they have this kid and know they can show us all that they have it, and we can't do anything about it

I can barely see what's going on. Is the kid banging on the glass door or is it something else? Can anyone make out what is actually happening in there? It's too low quality.

Can anyone honestly say that doesn't sound like podesta?

Yea it would seem the kid is sort of trying to pull on some bar on the inside of the door or something of the sort. Regardless of what the intent of the filmer is, the kid is trying to get out

Am I missing something here? All I see is a father punishing his unruly child.

I'm sure everyone has their own methods of discipline.

Or aren't dads allowed to demand respect from their rebellious children anymore?

Hi Skippy

An unruly nephew, right?

So basically discipline = abuse?

Am I surrounded by bitches here or what?

you obviously missed the first one from a month ago or whenever it was.

the man is clearly not the father of the child and is trying to condition the child into referring to him as the child's father, and is punishing them for calling him "John" instead of dad. Literally says "I'm your daddy now"

Same here. Bump for support. I'll let the edgelords do the dirty work and report back. I've seen enough things to know demons are real, but I don't need to go down to hell everyday. Until I hear the call for the purge to start, I'll sharpen my pitchforks and wait.

Do you think your hot shit right now?

If it helps at all, this video takes place in a shower inside a bathroom.

The glass is a two part sliding door, with what looks like the child inside.

Also relevant considering you hear
>Get in the water
spoken by the abuser

I'm sure someone actually posted a picture of a bathroom that matched this one a few months ago in one of the investigation threads.

I want to see public executions for Pedosta and others.

child rape [cool edition]

the crying and stuff seems worse than the last one. podesta doesnt really have that many funny lines though.
"get in the water. yeaahhh. thatll teach ya" was pretty good. i cant quite make out exactly what he says at the end though with the disrespect or whatever

I don't want to watch this. Yesterday fucked me up. I had fun. I've been perfectly and autistically fighting the cunts of leddit and the lapdog shills since before pol was shitcanned the first time but one day, one little day of fun and respite and I'm fucked.
How do I get back into it lads?

How does it not make sense you retard? Fuck you calling me a shill too, faggot. I think a lot of pizzagate stuff has merit and Podesta is slimy as fuck, for what it's worth. Fallacious reasoning and intellectual dishonesty is fallacious reasoning and intellectual dishonesty.

Faggot.

YOU THINK YOURE HOT SHIT DOHNCHA

Locking your child in a shower with violently multicolored flashing lights as you scream at him and hit the shower door with a broom or mop or whatever is what I would call abuse, yes.
Maybe you should try disciplining children in ways that won't completely mentally scar them for the rest of their lives you blithering retard

>tfw someone actually put this diagram together.

The kid also calls the man as "skippy" which is a nickname of Podesta's

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

Original video

youtube.com/watch?v=A98J_OeCmpQ

Gentlemen, we have weaponized autism.

The first fatherhood video woke me up. Don't think I have it in me to watch it right now but will soon. Keep baking threads on this throughout the week. I hope Alex jones was speaking the truth in his hour long monologue yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJzQphRNRXk

these people are so bold with their actions because they think they can get away with it

prove them wrong and have these sick fucks arrested

What abuser? this is another Drumpf scam to take the heat off of the Russian scam.

>where that thumb go barry?

Top jej

Yea Dahnuld posted the vid dood. He's finished

What and the fuck

That´ll teach you. Disrespecting me as if you´re hot shit or smth.

In all seriousness, stop perusing these videos. It´s a tacky art project and they themselves started the whole "Podesta rumour" related to the videos. The voice is barely similar, could be any italian. Just more "seeing patterns", don´t be kooks.

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DON'T CHA

yeah it's an art project where they get kids to break down into tears locked in dark rooms screaming shit like "I'm just a kid, please"

youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo

youtu.be/9BV4_zgRTUo

Those pictures you´re refering to was debunked as falsified and there are no links between the pizzaplace and the museum you guys love to think about. We gotta keep focused here and not let this type of distraction get the better of us, eh boys.

If you don't think this originated with a Drumpf surrogate, you are willfully blind. Why would Podesta, one of the most respected men in DC, post, let alone record an abuse vid. Use the brain that G_d gave you.

I told you, Dahn posted the vid, and he's thru

>debunked
There's that word again.

>G_d
Do you mean God, can you jews not even speak of God because of your evil ways?

>tfw I found tony's cell # in wikileaks and called him not expecting to pick up but he did

I never noticed that

go on...

AJ had some Navy SEALs on that were talking about these pedophile networks being taken down. He didn't say Pizzagate but we know what he means.

youtube.com/watch?v=606T-rqodzw

Right? sounded like a threat.
>use that brain God gave you or Pauly sleeps with the fishes

We don't know who's behind it. They're definitely some bad hombres though.

There's s_mething wr_ng with my keyboard. Not Jewish, user.

me too son

he did that retraction thing a week ago, then apparently they started to go at him even harder, so said, right well i said i'd stay away but if ur guna rub it in i'm guna fuckin rek u.

and i say good on him. he was gettin abuse from Sup Forums and u just know he and his team are on here 24/7. u could see throughout the whole week he was uneasy at what Sup Forums was saying. Sup Forums is always right. and Alex knows it

My bet is the former.

What are the odds... pure coincidence I am sure.

the video seems fragmented, if this is real I wonder if it was recovered from a hard drive where it was deleted

>Drumgphfe scam to take the heat off the Russian Scam
>To take the heat off the intelligence agency scam
>To remove some heat from the pedophile scam
>to deploy the anti freeze on the Chinese scam
>To dedicate deep heat onto the scam of the removal scam

Well I guess Drumpfasaurus is finished

>what is Audacity?
>What are audio filters?

Fucking idiot.

I watched it...can someone give me some context to this shit?