theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Storytime, user.

Become a MGTOW like me

You'll be much happier

Do explain more.

Agreed OP :(

I feel you

MGTOW is my new creed. I'm trying hard every day to pound it into my head that my future does not hold marriage or kids. It's pretty hard to do considering how brainwashed I've been. No options; everyone just assumes you'll do that. Swedes aren't marrying as much anymore btw. Oh and since I'm bi, it's also pretty freeing to consider the possibility of just having a bi guy partner and only do hookups with girls. It's hard to think about, though, since my dad keeps trying to convince himself that I don't like guys *that* much. Sorry, just had to incoherently rant as I sometimes do.

Girls...

Can't live with them, can't live without them

am I right fellas?

I just want a white one who isnt promiscuos, doesnt even have to be beatiful or some shit

don't get mad because you only manage to find insufferable twats

>2017
>falling for the vaginal jew

They're fuckin mean as hell these days too. I'm with you, OP. Even the ugly ones are bitter and mean. Just isn't worth it. Guess I fail at making White kids but it isn't like I have a choice.

Yea, women can be soul crushers. Gotta get over it and realize that happiness doesn't have to be grounded in external circumstances

I too, am 13.

You guys sound like a bunch of cucks, get on my level.

I knew a Polish girl with the most beautiful face once.

We're literally r9k now

Must be a Polish thing, I had a fling with a girl of Polish heritage and she was pretty twisted in her decisions and logic. Had the fling lasted I would've probably an hero'd desu

Faggot, no point in that shit and after a while you will want a girl. I didn't date for a few years and I realized after a good amount of time I didn't want to be alone anymore

so because you got involved with a thot all women are evil?

just find a decent girl idiot, stop chasing basic hoes

Didn't Varg marry some fat autistic fangirl?

beta circlejerks belong on

Plans to betray her husband she supposedly loves lie to him for the rest of his life
>I'm not a bad person, honestly
hope that is bait

fuck :(

heh. nice to be a men

>tfw you live in a house with 5 women

I love my family and all, but I don't know how much more I can take

I'm actually ok with it.
theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
"Nature has made it the calling of the young, strong, and handsome men to look after the propagation of the human race; so that the species may not degenerate. This is the firm will of Nature, and it finds its expression in the passions of women. This law surpasses all others in both age and power. Woe then to the man who sets up rights and interests in such a way as to make them stand in the way of it; for whatever he may do or say, they will, at the first significant onset, be unmercifully annihilated. For the secret, unformulated, nay, unconscious but innate moral of woman is: We are justified in deceiving those who, because they care a little for us,—that is to say for the individual,—imagine they have obtained rights over the species. The constitution, and consequently the welfare of the species, have been put into our hands and entrusted to our care through the medium of the next generation which proceeds from us; let us fulfil our duties conscientiously.

But women are by no means conscious of this leading principle in abstracto, they are only conscious of it in concreto, and have no other way of expressing it than in the manner in which they act when the opportunity arrives. So that their conscience does not trouble them so much as we imagine, for in the darkest depths of their hearts they are conscious that in violating their duty towards the individual they have all the better fulfilled it towards the species, whose claim upon them is infinitely greater"
What I don't get is how western women can deliver dumber and weaker kids(lower iq, lowe test) for the past 60 years. When they act like that, how can they still fail?

I need to stop reading this shit and get back to meditating

O
K

Fucking sad.

But we are animals and sex is nature, so step up or get got

>polish girls
>beautiful

Kys jew

the pussy feel good tho

weak men create twisted women

faggot

>politics