Who killed JFK?

How do you anons think killed JFK? RFK? Monroe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y8HTr-F-FVM
youtube.com/watch?v=4c6mOwumiNw
youtube.com/watch?v=AP__8klIsNw
youtu.be/qr4vgHsmNEk
youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8
sott.net/article/269311-JFK-told-Israel-If-you-want-US-aid-shut-down-your-nuclear-bomb-factory
youtube.com/watch?v=Vehk03v23y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marilyn wad a sniper?

Lee Harvey Oswald. All the conspiracies about another shooter are a distraction for the real question: Who put him up to the task?

He named the (((illuminati))) just before his death
Gee I fucking wonder

I meant who killed them as well. Lmao

So who is ((((((((((they))))))))))))))?

multiple shooters

Zionists with help of CIA

Lee Harvey Oswald

it was the chinese and the koreans working together

youtu.be/y8HTr-F-FVM

If only Trump was this eloquent and based
Although he'd probably get Caesar'd too

Very unlikely. His Scope was not even tightly mounted. And he was lefty.

I don't know shit about the JFK/RFK assassinations but this bideo seems breddy gud :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=4c6mOwumiNw

Ree, you have uneven amount of parenthesis in each side

The driver

It was Ted Cruz's father on the grassy knoll.

Why aren't there more JFK Jr conspiracies?

>Ree
Come on Brazil, you really gotta put your chest into it.

This is how you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

exile Cubans within the CIA teamed up with the American Mafia

putin

el BJ

Now we are getting somewhere. Think more Mafia

Same people who killed Malcolm X

>bullets really are magic
fuck off

JFK was killed in a masonic ritual:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP__8klIsNw

JFK was against globalism and against massive corporations. He also admired Hitler and Churchill for the power to speak to the people in a uniting manner.

JFK was killed by CIA influenced by Mossad.

A so-called commie using a awful italian bolt-action rifle manages to take two shots on a moving target? Come on now son.

>A so-called commie using a awful italian bolt-action rifle manages to take two shots on a moving target? Come on now son.

what are you fucking joking?
i get head shots on deer 100 yards no fuckin problem any day any time. i make 200yd shots with a fuckin ar15 in under 2MOA if i got a rest for the rifle. this is not even impressive. its normal.

my fuckin grandpa can and does hit a running deer at 200 yards and he is 90 with shit vision.

80 yd is nothing for a bolt action rifle.

>They [FBI] judged that the rifle [oswald's] was “very accurate,” and could group three shots into 3-5 inches at 100 yards. Our test rifle did a little better than this with modern, recent-manufacture, factory ammo, about 1.4 inches at 50 yards.

youtu.be/qr4vgHsmNEk
There are two things in plane sight that won't fit the Oswald theory. 1: isn't it weird that the president of USA visiting major city has no one to wave to? It's because the route was changed on last moments. So how could the lone killer foreseen this? Why would he sit in a park?
2. First bullet goes through JFK, car seat, passenger in front, and is found intact. Second bullet explodes. Why? Also why there are two different caliner entry holes? Because there were 2 shooters, 2ND with mercury bullets.

Relative to JFK assaination: watch the documentary, "Everything is a Rich Man's Trick" -- there were 6-assains; 2-CIA, 2-Anti-Cuban ... not sure of the rest.

>Everything is a Rich Man's Trick
>everything is a conspiracy

sounds legit and even-handed.

No Zionists involved.

how long before was the route changed?

The official route was in all newspapers, just before going on the main toute road the car is directed by security to the park road, also the bodyguards that always ride on the car to act as live shields are told to leave the car. Vid here:
youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8

He was extremely bad goy, like a Hitler-level bad goy. You guess.

have any of you guys read Libra by Don Delillo? I've just started reading it and it seems to go real in depth on Oswald's life and upbringing, but I can't tell what's fact and fiction in it. I've heard Delillo did a fuck ton of research on it all though

rato's father

>How do you anons think killed JFK
Mortal Error

Oswald hit him in upper chest secret Service made head shot cuz poor finger control

ted cruz

sott.net/article/269311-JFK-told-Israel-If-you-want-US-aid-shut-down-your-nuclear-bomb-factory I wonder who?

Probably some nigger trying to steal his car

Might be a cool story if she did.

JFK: Take your pick. Everybody had reason to take a shot, from KGB to Mossad to CIA to the Mob -- you could have held a fucking convention on the grassy knoll.

RFK: Sirhan Sirhan. Early example of Muslim diversity in operation.

Monroe: stupidity. Couldn't handle her pills.

Because the Clintons are untouchable.

>the (((fbi)))

it was probably the head of the CIA at that time, george herbert walker bush

youtube.com/watch?v=Vehk03v23y4

And George Lincoln Rockwell
They actually blamed one of his brownshirts for it, typical (((tricks))) there shlomo

sirhan sirhan wasn't a muslim.

same people who killed JFK did RFK. getting it blamed on a palestinian was a nice touch, though. similar to 9/11.

I'm intreagued by the possibility of the SS member holding a chambered ready m16 in the follow car accidentally headshoting him in the confusion.

People on the ground smelled gunpowder... It aligns with the knoll reports, the difference in the wounds.. the cover-up itself.

Good old fashion government incompetence.

Jacqueline Kennedy.

Underrated roast

the safety selector is brain-dead easy to use and near-impossible to accidentally dislodge

would have to be a real fucking cowboy to make a stupid like not engaging the safety when riding a goddamn vehicle

He never gave that much follow-through to anything regarding Dimona. His administration, like the Eisenhower's, was happy to give public lip service to restraint, but in practice not interfere with or even pay much attention to the project. Intelligence people were even told to stop sending reports about it, after multiple previous reports were glanced at briefly then shredded.

So Mossad didn't actually have a reason, or at least not a Dimona-related reason

>Second bullet explodes. Why? Also why there are two different caliner entry holes?
This would match the "stupid SS" hypothesis. It provides your second caliber, and said second caliber is notorious for upsetting and fragmenting("exploding") in tissue
>Because there were 2 shooters, 2ND with mercury bullets.
Mercury bullets, oh lawd. I think there's been too much mercury in your diet there buddy.