CHINA NO!

China passed a new regulation on Wednesday that officially bans wearing burqas and ‘abnormal’ beards in the Muslim province of Xinjiang.

hmm..

nextshark.com/china-band-burwas-beards-extremism-in-uyghur-region-xinjiang/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/786624/china-veil-beard-ban-xinjiang-muslim-uighur-religious-extremism
hotair.com/archives/2017/04/01/so-china-is-basically-banning-islam-in-one-western-province/
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-burqa-abnormal-beards-ban-muslim-province-xinjiang-veils-province-extremism-crackdown-freedom-a7657826.html
foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/31/when-marx-meets-islam-china-religious-ethnic-policy-tension-weibo/
adventuresaroundasia.com/2016/06/04/chinese-prejudice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The thing that sucks is that China will go hard on Christianity too

China doesn't have to cater to shitskins

They are already the marxist communist nightmare/"utopia" they dream to be.

i can't wait till China take over as the world superpower instead of degenerate (((America)))

also in the new law it's illegal to refuse to watch commie tv and illegal to refuse to listen to commie radio...

They actually won't aslong as the Churches abide by politburo rules Christianity is tolerated by the Chinamen

but why are our (((marxists))) so against ethnically and culturally homogenous states??

hmm..

>china, russia, and the western world band together to wipe out islam once and for all

Glad to see that even the shithole countries are waking up to this shit. You don't need to be Christian to tell that Islam is a cancer on the planet.

The Jew's ultimate goal is to rule the planet and over a devolved genetically mudded down class of shitskin slave labor.

That's why they are so against space exploration, they want none to escape their grasp, they wish to rule earth for all eternity and could care less about space exploration. If someone were to colonize Mars and escape their devolution process it could undermine their plans.

>Abnormal beards
Top kek

On the flip side, there's another majority muslim ethnic group closer to the center of the country that gets special treatment so they can show Saudi Arabia how nice they are to muslims. They only care about Xinjiang because it's near the border.
discuss.

So this guy would have to shave?

you know damn well he wouldn't need to you nigger

I can never figure China out. They alternate between being slant eyed kikes to pretty cool

Come on fags, three hurrahs for the soulless gooks. At least they actively fuck these muslims.

I am travelling to China during summer to a muslim province as a tourist and I have a big beard. Can they fine me too? I am slavic white with a big beard.

Unfortunately, yes

yeah sometimes they seem redpilled, but then i think that may just be the brutal side of being redpilled, but without the compassionate side...

Say what you want about gommies but they know how to control religious fundamentalists. Just about the only thing they're good at however

This. I saw crosses and church steeples in my time in China and nobody gave a fuck. But their flavour of Christianity, even if they're nominally Catholic or Protestant, is heavily under the control of the CCP.

dude don't they will pick you up in an execution van.

chinky chong turbomad he can't grow a beard

Empire's shouldn't lose territories. That's called being cucked. See: Europe.

Serious question. My passport expires in 2022 and I have a big bearded picture there, so I can't even shave it.

Isn't every beard abnormal to the child-faced Chinese?

DERET DIS

Chinese Imperialism will probably secularize the middle east in 100 years.

Based chinks.

BTFO'ing both mudshits and faggot nu-male hipsters in the with the same stone.

Well played.

You can get a new passport by paying money... explain the situation or "lose"cpassport

>faggot nu-male hipsters

So? They get to decide on their own culture. We should do the same but instead we let some ragheads conquer our countries freely.

Haha this, so much.

holy shiet,

it gets better:

it also bans "using the name of Halal to meddle in the secular life of others" and "naming of children to exaggerate religious fervour""

No more muhammad muhammads?

express.co.uk/news/world/786624/china-veil-beard-ban-xinjiang-muslim-uighur-religious-extremism

kek, can't tell if this one is trolling or legit liberal garbage:

>The crackdown is particularly brutal to the thinking of most westerners, though. The list of what’s being restricted and how people are being monitored goes far beyond a simple ban on long beards and facial veils or forcing all Muslims to have GPS trackers in their vehicles. Check some of these out. The following activities are now banned:

Advocating or propagating extremist thoughts
Wearing or forcing others to wear full-face coverings
Hyping up religious fanaticism through growing beards or choosing names in an abnormal way
Not allowing children to receive state education, interfering with state education;
Deliberately interfering or harming the implementation of family planning policies;
Publishing, downloading or reading articles, publications and audio-video material containing extremist content;

do i like china now?

China YES!!!!

liberal sounding one is from here:

hotair.com/archives/2017/04/01/so-china-is-basically-banning-islam-in-one-western-province/

some kindof Onion?

Cuckdependent.co.uk plays up ((human rights)) side:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-burqa-abnormal-beards-ban-muslim-province-xinjiang-veils-province-extremism-crackdown-freedom-a7657826.html

>THIS ID
>calling ANYONE a cuck

>Blanket derogatory terms such as “cult” and “green cancer,” a term that derives from the religion’s symbolic color, are tossed around casually in conversation

Green cancer, I like it.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/31/when-marx-meets-islam-china-religious-ethnic-policy-tension-weibo/

KEK triggered white girl teacher in China:
adventuresaroundasia.com/2016/06/04/chinese-prejudice/

>Today was hard… probably one of the most upsetting days in my nine months of working as a college counselor.

>Today I read two extremely offensive essays from my students back-to-back.
It can be really tough to tell kids their beliefs are “wrong”. How do you know when it’s appropriate to tell a student that a commonly held belief is offensive? How do you say it without making the student feel bad? I’ve been struggling with this in China for a long time, especially now that I have a position of authority.

>His essay, while very well written, was extremely problematic.

based student essay excerpts concerning Islam and also feminism:

>The author outlines data showing that IS kills more Muslims than non-Muslims, making Muslims the biggest victim., whereas what I can infer is that Muslims are killing each other, and this shows Muslims are very stupid

>The author is a Muslim, as you recently known, IS, which is a Terrorism organization, killed thousands of innocent people and it is formed by Muslims, this is the background.

>Those conferences have high attention and last long so for women, it is difficult for them to keep energetic until the end. Overall, the exclusion of women is a result of sympathy to women from the organizations rather than gender discrimination.

take notes white bois

>abnormal way
abloobloo but there is no such thing as normality blahblahblah something something relativism postmodernism inclusivity diversity

Based China.