My girl just posted this

What the fuck? Am I being cucked? What meme is this?

she is talking about going to church dirty heathen

Eucharist = body of Christ

Sounds like a decent girl

Youre gonna fuck it up

>Jesus how should we live our lives to get into heaven and improve the world?

>Should we feed and clothe the poor?
>Should we help others in need?
>Should we spread your word and educate people away from evil

>LMAO nah dudes just eat this bread and say you're eating me when you do it.

Not trying to be edgy, but Catholics are so delusional.

Catholics do these things too.

she's churchy. good news is usually under the holy exterior lies a filthy cumslut. that or you'll never see the inside of her underwear because sex is literally the devil. there's no inbetween here.

Not only do we do them, we are the only Christians who say you actually have to do them.

Sniff her pussy when she gets home. It's the only way.

Precisely. Those who didn't clothe, feed the poor, visit the sick and those in prison were thrown in hell. Kinda makes you think works is important.

>Eucharist
>share
You don't share the host. What is she even talking about? If she splits the host and shares it, then she should be excommunicated.

Is stealing artwork from around the world important too?

Stealing? You'd be surprised what was gifted or acquired through wills.
If you want to talk about stealing, look at every single ancient church that is now protestant. Stolen churches and stolen property.

Catholics require good works to go to heaven

Everyone does.
Matthew 25
, and you covered me: sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came to me. [37] Then shall the just answer him, saying: Lord, when did we see thee hungry, and fed thee; thirsty, and gave thee drink? [38] And when did we see thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and covered thee? [39] Or when did we see thee sick or in prison, and came to thee? [40] And the king answering, shall say to them: Amen I say to you, as long as you did it to one of these my least brethren, you did it to me.

[41] Then he shall say to them also that shall be on his left hand: Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels.

>Proceeds to tell of those who did nothing, sent to hell

Most Catholics do some shitty good works though.

You don't see many catholics out feeding and clothing people.

They just hand over 10% of their income to collections and hope somebody else does it for them.

Or they donate a little bit of their time to the local catholic youth basketball league.

and then they'll be judged accordingly

yes you will

are you a retard? it means she hopes to have communion with her church friends

iexpect this idiocy from a papist

it means she's catholic or something and she's interested in you. so go to church with her and hang out afterward. Make an honest woman of her OP, have kids and all that good stuff.

Seriously, you need to ask a website about this? You're a fucking joke.

Go to church you cuck.

Can't get to heaven unless you drink the blood and eat the flesh of the eternal jew, goy.

>she wants to share the body of christ with OP
CHRISTED

She eats human flesh and blood

You have a fine and elegant girlfriend OP

Cucked by Jesus the Lord himself.

NAILED

oy vey don't forget your tithe or the pastor won't get his new cadillac i mean you won't get into heaven

>idiocy from a papist

>Anything that the Pope says from the position of Magisterial Authority is to be considered the divinely inspired word of god.

okay so does god vote for the pope?

>No the pope is voted for by the highest cardinals

does god vote for the cardinals?

>No the cardinals are approved by the pope

At what point do we all admit this is a bunch of smoke and mirrors bullshit?

Jesus might steal your girl, keep an eye out.

Isn't fiddling with children technically evil?
Isn't the man that is the voice of God on earth covering it up even more evil?

Catholics are the bad guys.