Be at techno rave in London

>be at techno rave in London
>girl with a male partner both keep hitting on me
>realise the guy wants to be literally cucked by me

I didn't know this existed IRL

are you hwite?
what were the couple like?
hipsters?

Yeah, I just ran into this for the first time a week ago or so as well. I was at a bar with some friends and got up to take a piss, and on my way to the bathroom some guy I had never seen before clapped my shoulder and introduced me to some chick by his side. Figured they were just friends. Nope, his gf. I managed to get away by telling them I was taken (I'm not). Shit was weird.

I'm not all that good looking or in shape either. I'm 80% sure they were fucking with me but it was still weird

which rave m8? i was in London last summer, went to Love Festival

it's a gen z thing. lots of cucks in that generation.

I saw Hot Since 82 at Printwork

We were all white. They looked normal, verging on chavvy

He mightve been a bisexual and desired to be fucked by/fuck you.

Sometimes they do that just so they can mug you later.

It could be some kind of scam.

Any good?

I'm going to be back in London in June, how do I find out about good raves? I know about Resident Advisor, but is there any other shit like Facebook groups for illegal country raves and what's what?

i get quite a few out in the country
just make friends with the local dreadlocked crunchy people

r they organised on FB?

rarely,most of the time its fine,[police see we arent trouble and dont mind etc]
more often just get to know the people organizing it and get a mass text

Ah I see, but being from another country i'd need to know beforehand, dont have time to make friends with crunchies.

>posts huge music festival
>calls it a "techno rave"
I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $1000 Alex

I tell this story every time. It's not even a good story and should really just find the screeshot, but still

>Canadian on Sup Forums
>Goes to a club
>Starts talking to some Canasian chick
>Things going cool
>Some Canasian guy appears
>Canadian apologises for hitting on his chick
>Canasian guy is cool with it and tells him not to worry
>Canadian gives her his number
>Wakes up the next morning to multiple texts asking when he's going to take the chick out
>They're all off the Canasian guy
>Isn't even his gf it's his sister

Is Trudeau behind this?

maybe the meme about asians really wanting white kids is real and it's less of a sexual thing

>be at techno rave in Mannheim
>literally everybody is busy raving

either the rave was shit or you are lying on the internet

Because all Germans are already being cucked.

>girl has no strings attached sex with you
>leaves
>goes back to her partner
>you're lonely and back to square one
>he's not
Who's really getting cucked here?

well memed, audience was international

"Hiro-san! You take Ling out. You find her nice man!" You motha want white grandchilldren!"

>I saw Hot Since 82 at Printwork

my nigga.

They probably decided to go out and look for someone to have a threeway with. And the guy has to approve of the guy and the girl don't want to be the one to apporach.

So he gets this idea to ask some neet he sees mumbling to himself, thinking he won't cuck him to hard.

And there you go.

happened to a friend of mine about 10 years ago at a rave in the UK. they went home and the guy made a spliff and cups of tea while my friend fucked his wife.. he said it was totally weird.

this also happens.. but usually the guy doesn't pop up till you jave your pants down so you can't do much about it.

>techno rave
>London
lol