Who should have the Falklands/Malvinas? Today is the aniversary of the start of the Falklands war...

Who should have the Falklands/Malvinas? Today is the aniversary of the start of the Falklands war. May all the soldiers that participated, and their families, have peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_referendum,_2013
youtube.com/watch?v=1g9sneS2MF4
youtube.com/watch?v=rFfCa96HSxY
youtube.com/watch?v=g_rr3Q1EsHc
elpais.com.uy/mundo/chile-ayudo-britanicos-guerra-malvinas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Who should have the Falklands/Malvinas?
US, because if you kids can't share then we'll just take it away for a while until you learn to

Britain, obviously. The people that live there are British.

No.

Okay, so what if we cut the island in half with some kinda wall? You each get one half and we get a military base in the middle.
Actually I'm not sure if we have one there or not already. Fuck it, who can't use a new base?

The problem is that both Argentina and the UK claim both islands are for them, and wont accept less.

Well, the only other solution I see is to forcibly evacuate the island and threaten to nuke it into vapor. Whoever gives up their claim first wins the island. I call this Operation Solomon.

checked!

With regards to the penguins in the OPs pic, these cute little critters actually benefited from the war. You see Sup Forums the landmines left over have given them a safe habitat. The penguins are too light to depress the mechanism on the mine, triggering the boom to send them to penguin Jesus.

So the penguins are left alone. Human won't risk stepping on landmines to get close to them and other obstacles like barbed wire and those metal tripod beach traps keep outsiders away too. Like dogs. And Argentinians.

And this is the moral Sup Forums - YOU GOTTA STAY FIT. Put down that Mountain Dew! Cause you don't want to be the fat penguin. Or be near the fat penguin. Cause the fat penguin will get you killed.

Let's look at it a few ways. The island was discovered by an Englishman in 1690. It wasn't settled until 1764 by the French and then 1766 by the British. The French sold their colony to Spain in 1766 after the British colony was established. In 1774 the British withdrew from their settlement yet still laid claim to the island as one of its possessions. The western falklands where the former settlement laid was left empty. Soon after the island was left completely abandoned. The Argentinian governments only presence on the island was a small settlement in the ruins of the former Spanish settlement in 1829 and garrison which mutinied immediately after arriving. Right after in 1832 the British returned to the island and have ruled ever since. The British claim to the island is considerably stronger and the Argentinian government only had a presence on the eastern side of the island for barely all of 2 years and failed to even barely rule.

Interesting

If the imbeciles at the high command, and the pinks and reds didn't backstab us, we would of won dammit.

pretty much this.

i really have to add how simple the debate can be. there's British troops there. and a British flag. The End.

same with Gibraltar. right of conquest mate.

Those bastards held Pengie hostage for weeks before the invasion. Once Maggie heard he was captured their was no other option, they crossed the line, we had to go in.

rip Pengie
F

Now even if we conveniently ignore history and the passage of time in which it has been a British possession, the island is populated entirely by British people who have lived there for generations. It has been defended in a war too. If we go by right of national self determination and let the Falkland people decided, they strongly wish to remain British, not Argentinian. Seeing how the West so strongly loves democracy and voting and letting the people decide who rules, their wishes should be acknowledged in this matter.

Can Britain win a two front war?

Good point. Which is why we need to rearm

Pengie is doing fine now Britfriend!
see

Against the Iberian untermench? They need at least 12 other nations to make it a fair fight, and at least 1 of them will switch sides half way through the war.

Yes, we can beat both.

Just a friendly reminder that the Royal Marines got rescued by their bigger brothers the Paras.

not 1982 when we had a navy, the sure as shit can now

Best of luck! Kek rewards those who try!

Are you supporting our claim?

Thats a question only for the people who live there not people who live outside of the island.

If they want to be Argentine let them, if they want to be British let them.

Why should they be denied the choice of who rules them>?

Of course, we can only do that after we hang every last politician and """"""""""""""""""""""""human rigth activist""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" the keep us enslaved to whichever country they choose.

fucking shit, just look at the name tag

Britain.

Argentina couldn't beat a navy that had aircraft carriers with fucking ramps.

The only people that have a right to dictate the future of the islands are the people that live there. Anyone who says otherwise deserves to be fucking shot.

If Argentina wants to play imperialist then step up instead of hiding hiding behind the UN with your "b-but its like, totally close".

Come try again you fucking attempted fascists.

britain
>inb4 142837908127398217382100193283091283091723091278894307639847190827498127 angry argetinians come calling all chileans traitors

Chill m8, i have fucking myopia

no need to be so rude

DAILY REMINDER THAT PENGUINS ARE BASED

HEY! We need to ramps to do sick as fuck BMX jumps in to enemy territory.

THAT'S WONDERFUL!

Pic very related.

THIS IS NOW A PENGUIN THREAD

we had carriers with ramps in 1982, too

Not traitors, you would have to be retarded to have lets us win. The imbeciles at the high command were the ones that betrayed us, and the lefties as well

REMINDER THAT PENGUINS ARE NATURAL ALLIES OF THE WHITE RACE

Friendly reminder that only 3 (three) people voted to leave the UK in a Falklands independence referendum in 2013.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_referendum,_2013

but considering the 4 times that argetina betrayed us makes the one time we betrayed them not that relevant?

because they dress fancy?

>4 times that argetina betrayed us

when?

dammit im saying you didn't betray us, it was in your national interest for the english to win.

3* i got it wrong sorry

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top

hurrr mudur we wuz patagonia syndrome they have

Argentina has no airforce or navy so it will be an easy win fro Britain.

Yes, that legendary photo.
The 2nd Queens infantry and the 192nd Elite Penguin Shock Troops in the aftermath of battle.

Good times.

the islanders voted to stay british end of argument fuck off argie or we nuke you

>WW3 begins becouse Brits nuke the falklands
God damm it, that would be hilarous, please do it right now

Best explanation for ramps ever.

North Korea.

>1881
patagonia wan't yours, it was an aboriginal land.

also, the native tribes who lived there were criminals, we had the right to kill them and keep their lands.

>1891
you are right. im sorry

>1978
you are right. im sorry

proxy detected

Kim, pls.
You're welcome to try and take them.

It's simple, Britain conquers Argentina and then the Argentines will be able to say the Falklands is part of British Argentina.

show evidence gook

it actually was ours but hey at least the only thing that its lost there is access to the atlantic

as shit is as of today, 1807 was a mistake

"So some penguins turn to a life of crime."

youtube.com/watch?v=1g9sneS2MF4

People on the island voted to stay Brits, so they're Brits.

that's pretty sad desu :^(

i suspect that he somehow survived in the mountains?
are they evolving and becoming smarter?
Hidden nazi base on the mountains that feed the penguin?

We shall cut the islands in half and each party shall receive 1 half

No m8, he joined the British army to defend his nest against Argies.

Penguins fucking hate argies.

But one half wants to join the other.

This solves nothing. You fucking suck Canada.

Stuff like that makes me wonder if some small percentage of each species just has a screw loose and is compelled to explore, a sort of "go over there and see what's up" gene that's impossible to ignore.

Last I heard he had joined up with an insurgent mortar group after backpacking around the middle east for a year 'finding himself'.

>you'll never be a penguin and have a simple penguin life chillin' with fellow penguins, walking in the land, having a family and talking to other animals about the benefits of Linux
Feels bad man

youtube.com/watch?v=rFfCa96HSxY

Saddest shit I ever seen. Why did he do it?

You heard wrong m8.

Penguins hate one thing more than a
Argies and that's heat. They kinda die quickly when hot.

So they come to Britain. It's like a summer holiday to them.

Saying the Falklands belong to Argentina is like saying Argentina belongs to Spain. Get over it.

>Penguins hate one thing more than a
>Argies and that's heat.
Not Galapagos penguins, or are those basically the mexicans of the penguin world?

The Falklands are ours, and if Argentina dares persist, we will claim and annex your country as ours.

>Saddest shit I ever seen. Why did he do it?

He voted for Hillary.

>american humour

cringe

>A Argie
>Die quickly in heat
South African and Galapagos penguins would like to talk to you

Those midget penguins chill in the cool waters during the day and come back to the island at night.

Your finger must have slipped, you put an unneeded 'u' in the word 'humor'.

African penguins are weird mutant freaks of penguins. They keep themselves cool through controlling blood pressure and some adaptations.

Fascinating stuff, nature's amazing.

>I now know lots of interesting stuff about penguins
neat

Rip soldados de La patria

I hope migrants get to vote in your country and decide to make it into a caliphate

To bad muzzies already annexed you

we need to make sure they don`t turn ours into bolivia first

This

They are less than 3% here. There are more Nazis in your country than there are muzzies here, lad. Nice try, but good fail.

Score tally:

Argentina: three Dictatorships - Peron, Junta, Kirchner.

Britain: No Caliphate, still a democracy for over 300 years.

aw yeah that horrible kirchner dictatorship of playing annoying advertisements during the soccer games and getting voted out

youtube.com/watch?v=g_rr3Q1EsHc

>Bolivia

They infect the heart of your small nation, plus the government who protects them. muzzies are like rabbits,just a matter of time

Let us wait till 2050 and let's see if you can still say the same

Burger, you clearly are talking out your arse. First of all, that was a 2012 Olympic ad trying to claim sovereignty over our territory.

Second of all, Kirchner was a dictator, him and his wife. They were financially corrupt, bought the media off, and silenced political opponents until they were voted out.

184 years and counting Argie, the Falklands are still British.

dame la mochila amego

I hope you rott

it's actually:

Rosas, Uriburu, Ramon Castillo, Rawson, Peron, Junta #1, Junta #2, Ongania, Junta #3, Levingston, Peron, Junta #4

You know chile supported the british, right? You need to add the country you are currently living in to the list of traitors.

elpais.com.uy/mundo/chile-ayudo-britanicos-guerra-malvinas.html

Sadly, they didn't get executed by firing squad

no, for they are acting in their own interest, it's retarded to say they are betraying us, for it is beneficial to them that we loose, they never supported as then backstabbed us.

It wasnt in our best interest to support you and still we did, how do you call that then?