twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened

UK being UK

Butthurt spics being butthurt as usual

Globalists being globalist.

fags being fags

Nah, that's only smokescreen.

Brits love Spain, will keep coming.

Spaniards love Brit money, will keep receiving.

There are 300k of them living here, good people, we normal people don't give a shit about this, it's EU-Parliament fighting agenda.

SAGE cabrones

The Spanish don't know what fire they are playing with. They are talking big because they have the EU backing them and they think the UK is isolated. What they don't realise is that if it comes to blows the USA will side with us in an instant. It'd be the perfect opportunity for Trump to fuck the EU's shit up.

Spain still not even say shit.

This is just your media making a HYPER SHITPOSTING in real life.

People here don't give a shit about your rock and want to keep the status, that way it's better to business.

The way I see it the media is stirring shit as usual, and your government seems to use the whole issue as a distraction from 25% unemployment and being fucked by the troika.

>USA will side with us

That would be the how many european wars you would have dragged them into?

Man, have some honor and fight your wars alone.

Exactly.

Our government does this bullshit every year around summer.

This year is your turn as I see it, since you have to hit the EU.

All this is just bullshit. Wish everything goes well and money keep flowing.

There's no dishonour in calling for friends when you are hopelessly outnumbered.

I'm not sure we should take any military advice off a country that has never won a war.

But USA only help France, are they with you?

>The country that has dragged the entire world into war twice bitching at Britain for dragging people into wars

And then you would face completly isolation of your country, and all Europe turning to our russian brothers.
The brits always doing their job to destroy europe, nothing new. divide and conquer

>Russia siding with the EU

Not in this timeline

Two NATO members going to war against eachother. Will never happen you retards.

>Britain declares war, Britain loses, Britian drags the US into war.

Yeah, thats pretty accurate on my part.

Fuck you, don't make us come down their and bomb you again. Step down and let the France run the EU.

What the difference between a German and a shopping cart.

pastebin.com/VhwQZnBb

>anglo education

Loses what? We fucked you up before the Yanks arrived.

Battle of Britain, bitch.

>if it comes to blows

It's not going to come to blows. The absolute worse case scenario is a Spanish blockade of Gibraltar as a negotiating tactic. No shots fired, just posturing.

>We fucked you up

Lol. You managed to hold onto your island, after declaring war in the first place and we chased you from the continent.

You are such heros.

>it's another episode of The Anglosphere Conquers Continental Europe

According to (((them)))

Our politicians havent uttered a word about it.

>get btfo all the way to final base
>haha we win

>reeee britain has a right to decide who come in or out
>leave the eu
>wtf you can't build a wall to keep your border intact b-britannia rules the waves
Your jewish media is making a ton of noise about a non issue and your politicians are already mentioning war because they know it'll never happen and want to look like great negotiators when a deal is made.

>WW2
>the Allies were hopelessly outnumbered
kek, you guys can't fight worth shit. If Trump bails you shits out for WW3 over a fucking rock, I'm going to #BeWithHer for 2020.