SUSAN RICE WAS BEHIND THE UNMASKING OF MIKE FLYNN

SUSAN RICE WAS BEHIND THE UNMASKING OF MIKE FLYNN

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/31/fox-news-senior-obama-intelligence-official-unmasked-trump-associates/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1491006744221.png
medium.com/@Cernovich/susan-rice-requested-unmasking-of-incoming-trump-administration-officials-30085b5cff16
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/report-obama-nsa-advisor-susan-rice-requested-unmasking-incoming-trump-officials/
discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cropping out the twitter handle for an obviously false tweet

A

Need a better source.

Better sauce needed beforw we get our pitch fokls out

>SUSAN RICE
BURN HER!!!

BURN THE WITCH!!!

Cernovich

Oh so now Obama is finally going to throw her under the bus...

Apparently Nunes found the evidence through the SCIF in the White House. Statements will be made shortly.

SCIF = Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility

So was she actually behind it or just the poor underling who's taking the fall?

>poor underling
she was anything but an underling in the last adminsitration

There's no way this is true...right?
NSA is a senior level position inside the White House, "Assistant to the President."

I have no clue. I just repeat what I see. See the word "apparently"

Well no shit.

If this is true though, this will blow Watergate out of the fucking pond.

Wasn't this the same set up to an episode of Veep?

A cropped twitter screenshot with no source or link. fuck off you fucking leaf faggot.

It's Cernovich guys. Definently real!

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/31/fox-news-senior-obama-intelligence-official-unmasked-trump-associates/

Who the fuck knows

Note, the tweet is real. OP is just being a faggot.

>Cernovich

aaaaaaand dropped

Lemur Logic for the win

Is cernovich reliable?

Maybe his Twitter account was hacked.

(((Cernovich)))

Another cap tweeted it was Jeh Johnson several days ago, but again, no supporting info.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1491006744221.png

While I would not be surprised t was Rice because she is a known liar and Obama lackey. I would wait for a more credible source.

>cernovich
He starts laughing at the shit he reports as he reports it and you retards still believe that ((chosenpeople))

Cernovich is the new, future Glenn Beck, beware of him. I base this on nothing except my own gut feelings. Also I never, ever trust manlets.

I was surprised that very few people reacted to snowden leak. Really changed my opinion of our government. I would like to see something done to stop the surveillance.

Friendly reminder.

The co-founder and CTO of CrowdStrike the company that "investigated" the DNC hackand concluded it was the Russians which the FBI took its word is a "senior fellow" with the Atlantic Council. A deep state "think tank" whose board members were all high level Obama and Clinton stooges. Including Susan Rice.

What is this "unmasking" term? Seems heavily like some nice wording for something that people would object to if worded differently.

I haven't been following the "muh Russia" for awhile
What is unmasked? What is going on? Rice is the leaker?

The way the Obama administration was able to cover it's ass for spying was to say that the american's who were picked up were "incidental surveilance" on account of them spying on the Russians. The names should have been blacked out when the intellegence was spread around as per the law, but they "unmasked it" meaning they removed the censor bars over the american names, thus breaking the 4th ammendment and the law.

this

Fuck Cernovich. This is going to be proven false and give the media another chance to talk about "fake news" and how gullible Trump supporters are. The dude has a smooth brain.

>le skin falling off man
>acts like monkey
>can't explain brown wife adequately to pro-whites
>jewish

>butt hurt loser
>lost the culture war
>should go back
>will have to
>faggot

What are you on about?

I'm just saying Cernobitch is a fucking poser and an obvious plant.

you are the idiot here for defending thernovith

goatfucker

It's probably him.

lmao is Thernovitch a manlet? How short are we talkin?

ooo a breaking tweet

do think think we became a surveillance state
1) long ago
2) under G.W bush after 9/11
3) during obama's presidency

>they were splitting optical fiber in the lab as they were inventing it
you see how this works?

I trully hate how blind liberals are

FUCKING

Where's the evidence?

2nd option

Longer cernovich write up (I never heard of him before this thread)

medium.com/@Cernovich/susan-rice-requested-unmasking-of-incoming-trump-administration-officials-30085b5cff16

Gateway Pundit reporting now

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/report-obama-nsa-advisor-susan-rice-requested-unmasking-incoming-trump-officials/

FYI Gateway Pundit has a reporter in the White House Press Corps

I'm mike thernobich and I fevry reliabull. I get alimony fron my exth wife and I wrote gorilla minthet so that makes me an exthpert polithcal operathor.

My ego is big cuth i have big arms . Me gorilla mind ith unstoppable!! I AM ALT RIGHT LEADURRRR!!

Belith me goyim! I'm a good kike ethrybody!!!!

Got real bad after 1960's .The power structure lost the war against a bunch of hippies. They doubled down on dumbing down,lying,spying,robbing the people.
They are scared to death about losing their control.

It was Jeh Johnson the other day.

Bump

Redpill me on Flynn. I thought he was our guy originally, but now he's apparently a Clinton spy or something?

LEAF

YA CANT ICE THE RICE

what

>Cernovich

He better be right or he will become enemy #1

true.

i don't believe shit about anything one way or another. I'm not believing trump was spied on, i'm not believing trump is in cahoots with russia, and i'm not believing the earth is round.

Fuck it, i'm out.

Susan Rice lecturing the president last week on "honesty".

When her most famous quote is:
"Based on the best information we have to date, what our assessment is as of the present, is in fact it began spontaneously in Benghazi, as a reaction to what had transpired hours earlier in Cairo, where of course as you know there was a violent protest outside of our embassy, sparked by this hateful video."

Lying bitch.

To put it this way:

The NSA conducts surveillance on pretty much everything everywhere.

But this data when it relates to US citizens must be anonymized. The report might say: "PERSON A: I have fucked many hookers"

Of course, if there's a lot of information, then it might be possible to figure out the name. But it's not very convenient for leakers and the like.

So unmasking is a formal act that turns it into:

BILL GATES: I have fucked many hookers

It is the act that causes raw data to become much more accessible and spread/leak friendly.

But if Trump hadn't been under the control of the KGB then none of this would have happened, fuck trump and fuck white people.

Globalists confirmed

Technically 2 is when it began , 3 is when it was fully implemented and technology reached a level that was capable of it

Chimp's Dialectic

I don't trust this, I need accurate info from CNN or MSNBC or CBS or ABC or Buzzfeed. Definitely not from (((Fox)))

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

Long ago but 9/11 made it acceptable and Obama years has made it normal

bump

obama's going to prison along with shareblue who take saudi and chinese communist shekels