i.imgur.com/3Drg0sJ.jpg
>Palmyra Mar27
i.imgur.com/XMrCfiw.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr2
>N Hama:SAA liberates Khattab,al-Majdal,al-Sheer -reversing gains made by jihadists since march21
>E Damascus:SAA capture 5 building blocks near the Electric Grid Station from HTS
>SAA ambush jihadists offensive in mountainous area of Latakia
>IS refuses to give up on DeZ, heavy clashes continue
>SAA pushes E of Palmyra to liberate Arak Gas Fields
>3rd convoy of militants to leave Homs district towards Idlib
>IS repels SAA assault in E Aleppo, Makhum village,last one b4 Jirah Airbase
>65 SDF troops killed across Raqqa due to IS counter-offensive
>Turkey will maintain military presence in Syria despite end of operations
>Al-Qaeda & ISIS perfecting laptop bombs to bypass airport security
>200 insurgents killed by IraqiAF amid IS assault to break Tal Afar siege

>tune into damascus radio for sick jams
radio.garden/live/damascus/radio-souriali/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/85849/israel-us-russia-reportedly-agree-ousting-iran-syria/#wzcSdmVV2PccUTFH.97
rt.com/news/381696-israel-syria-netanyahu-putin/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
yahoo.com/news/backing-syrias-assad-russia-looks-outdo-iran-111445036.html
globalresearch.ca/israel-and-russia-are-not-on-the-verge-of-war-they-are-allies/5581922
fronteranews.com/news/global-macro/russia-and-iran-a-complicated-relationship-deepens/
youtube.com/watch?v=P6b44F5Q5VA
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/848671660404338688
youtube.com/watch?v=HQPLLHbJG2E
youtube.com/watch?v=JdSoVeeyboo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=qlduDgPgAPc
twitter.com/sams_usa/status/848608980406476800
youtube.com/watch?v=dzLXM_zo2e8
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39310154
radio.garden/live/damascus/radio-sada/
radio.garden/live/damascus/melody-fm/
radio.garden/live/damascus/fuse-fm-syria/
twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/848557892513001473
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What went wrong?

>Israel, US, Russia Reportedly Agree on Ousting Iran From Syria
breakingisraelnews.com/85849/israel-us-russia-reportedly-agree-ousting-iran-syria/#wzcSdmVV2PccUTFH.97
>Netanyahu to Putin: Israeli airstrikes in Syria will continue
rt.com/news/381696-israel-syria-netanyahu-putin/
>Iran accuses Russia of giving Israel of giving Israel codes for Syrian air defenses
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
>In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
yahoo.com/news/backing-syrias-assad-russia-looks-outdo-iran-111445036.html
>Israel and Russia are Not on The Verge of War. They are Allies
globalresearch.ca/israel-and-russia-are-not-on-the-verge-of-war-they-are-allies/5581922
>Putin easily pleases and distracts his lapdog Khamenei, with little "gifts", while colluding with Netanyahu behind his back
fronteranews.com/news/global-macro/russia-and-iran-a-complicated-relationship-deepens/

BASED
I
B
I

Reporting in for the night shift.

The Fire Nation attacked.

I know putin is waiting for the perfect moment to arrest medvedev, but why does it take too much time

why arrest him

>#Hama Concentrated Russian airstrikes targeting Suran, Taybat AlImam, AlLutmana, Kafr Zayta, Ma'ardas, and AlZawar in Northern Hama.

medvedev is a liberal scumbag

He'll probably "retire" from politics at the end of his term

he can't go away without getting charged for treason

Navalny get out REEEEE

navalny is against ""dimon"" not putin

When God scattered the people, it marked the beginning of different cultures around the world.

A. Four Sons of Ham:
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

B. Five Sons of Shem:
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)

C. Japheth's Descendants (14 Nations came out of Japheth):
The immediate descendants of Japheth were seven in number, and are represented by the nations designated Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Mesech, and Tiras; or, roughly, the Armenians, Lydians, Medes, Greeks, Tibarenians, and Moschians, the last, Tiras, remaining still obscure. The sons of Gomer (Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah) were all settled in the West Asian tract; while the sons of Javan (Elisah, Tarshish, Kittim and Dodanim or Rodanim) occupied the Mediterranean coast and the adjacent islands.

Seven Sons of Japheth
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

yep it's me.

top kike

Syria descended from the Jews, therefore it belongs to us i.e. Israel.

complete hogswhallop

but there are more 'jews' in syria. therefore you should give israel to syria. by any measure they define 'normality' of the jewish condition and experience, because they outnumber you 3:1 or something.

so u agree. israel belongs to syria.

(you) are giving (you)s to the (((you))) collector

b...but muh magic fairy book tells me god chose me

>replying to kikeposting
lads please,we've been over this before

youtube.com/watch?v=P6b44F5Q5VA

SAA tonk

i think it's strawbs
he just wants some attention

and i jewed him, by his own logic. then i wove some democracy into it, some statistics, my argument is solid by any measure.

at this point, if we shine a light into the hole that he dug, we should see him caught in a logic pool that right now threatens to destroy his grip on reality.

you seem to hate him with a passion...
i don't think he's a liberal... he's just corrupt.

i have never met a jew of what i know of.

>you seem to hate him with a passion...
not really haha

They renounced their Judaism and clay when they converted to Islam.
Therefore only the real Jews (=Israel) have the claim to Syria (and the rest of the Middle East).

Did i miss something or was sheikh miskheen always under gov. control?

russia is bombing bakeries and clinics again
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/848671660404338688

what nonsense. they represent modern judaism. you are a reactionary traditionalist with separatist ( like virtually at the heart of 90% of the worlds terrorism) tendencies. Everyone knows the real jews evolved and accepted islam.

stop causing a scism and convert. give syria back her palestine and subjugate yourself to Assad.

u know it's the right thing to do

What are you smoking swedebro, it was captured a few months after the Russians intervened. The rebels of Daraa never recovered after that.

Yeah i dunno confused it with Dael

and listen pal, i think it's all cola - religions are just carbonated sugar water with different colourants and flavours. but 90 % is the same carbonated sugar water.

but think about it this way. the koran is a mch better book than whatever it is you have. your book talks about a bunch of sheep herds.

the arabs have stories with camels in. that marks a significant improvement in terms of overall economic standing, since a camel is more valuable than a sheep.

Now I know it's not much of an advancement, from sheep to camels. but u gotta take what u can get. Convert brother, for the sake of allah. It's time.

> Everyone knows the real jews evolved and accepted islam.
Hersey. they were forced to convert by the sword. same happened to the Christians in Egypt and Syria too. Muslims have truly perfected the 'convert or die' scheme I'll give them that.
If anything, they should denounce Islam and accept Moses into their hearts. Judaism is the ONLY true religion out there, the rest are just phonies and copycats Pagans. repent!

>muh sekrit club :XDD

JIDF scum

youtube.com/watch?v=HQPLLHbJG2E

youtube.com/watch?v=JdSoVeeyboo&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=qlduDgPgAPc

I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy watching this fuckers snackbarring, but seriously we can't let them have more ATGMs.

@119263694
Chupar mis bolas stinky maíz negro

> Convert brother, for the sake of allah. It's time.
So have you converted yet Deeps?

People always cry about Islam converting people "by the sword". If this is the case why are there still Christians living in Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, and so on? Why are there still Jews living in Iran? Why are there still Hindus in India where the Muslims ruled for hundreds of years? The truth is when Muslims take over you can convert or not, and pay a tax which is lower than that of Zakah, and keep your laws and traditions. Typical Kike lying through his teeth.
Also, Abraham and Moses were Muslims, they didn't follow your satanic, man-made Talmud

actually they never converted anybody by the sword. it was mostly christians who did that sort of thing. In fact I just watched on caspian report that the second caliph or maybe the third, made clear that forced conversion was bad.

nah. I watched the caspian report on the history of islam at syria bros suggestion. but i didn't convert.

but inshallah it is good and righteous for you to make this choice, as commanded by god. Convert, go in peace to damascus and bow before his thrown.

payments have to be made in foreskins.

Bert quit buttfucking Ernie just to gaze enviously at that dude's unibrow.

>.@sam_usa: A SAMS-supported hospital in Idlib was hit by 2 airstrikes today. The same hospital that was treating victims of chemical attacks last week.
>twitter.com/sams_usa/status/848608980406476800
Hospital hits and chemical weapons are back! Assad is a monster!

>If this is the case why are there still Christians living in Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, and so on?
Christians were the majority in those lands when the Muslim invaded.
Afterwards they faced conversion or death. claiming otherwise is revisionist bullcrap.

There are barely any Christians left in Syria and Iraq too compared to a century ago.
The truth is that Muslims do their best to make minorities lives as hellish as possible so they'd have to leave, or convert.

Islam was made by Arabs for Arabs and lower end ethnic groups (Turks, Persians, and other low life vermin-like humanoids).

Wise men run from it like it was fire.

he apparently used chlorine because he is desperate.

>inb4 propaganda pictures of Christians celebrating X-Mas in Damascus

why are you waisting your time discussing with JIDF

Why aren't you building the wall, Paco?

>The truth is that Muslims do their best to make minorities lives as hellish as possible so they'd have to leave, or convert
Pot calling the kettle black.
This is the only thing keeping your abrahemic desert religions and sects alive.
Fuck the middle east and fuck semites.

Giving these apes ATGMs, what were you thinking? America is literally a terrorist nation.

Minorities are treated extremely well in Israel, especially compared to how they are treated in neighbor lands.
You know, being secular and all that.

Most Arabs in Israel won't admit it but they much prefer living in Israel than in the WB or Jordan/Saudi/Syria.

How is ISIS still going?

daily reminder that if your a christian you will forgive isis/nusra/fsa

youtube.com/watch?v=dzLXM_zo2e8

fuck off JIDF
>UN's Rima Khalaf quits over report accusing Israel of apartheid
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39310154

OP's pic triggered me

Bullshit. Real Christians will fight for christian militias. You are part of the problem destroying the west.

Israel, US, Turkey and Saudis support them

Saudis and qatar buy up old cold war stocks and then they 'accidently' end up in ISIS hands
but dey good goys and trusted allies so all is good

jesus does not approve of that. shame on you

Get comfy with me lads.

radio.garden/live/damascus/radio-sada/

radio.garden/live/damascus/melody-fm/

radio.garden/live/damascus/fuse-fm-syria/

Syrian Radio stations.

That is what you support in Syria.

>>tune into damascus radio for sick jams

NO ONE here speaks Arabic. delete this shit from OP.
Arabic """music""" is disgusting too.

And wise men should also be wary of Jews.

hi im not watching news since 2011 what happened?

#DNR engineers documenting the usage of phosphorus munitions by Ukrainian forces on the town of #Yasinovataya.

twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/848557892513001473

nice color of uniform ,WATCH!

Thats not christmas lights. U insensitive. Or is it just ignorance? You would think that having been on the thread for this amount of time you have, you would know this now. U should be ashamed.

>radio.garden/live/damascus/radio-souriali/
useful. asfuck. cheers.

Hello, witcher 3 was released two years ago.

>UKROPS ARE ROOSTERS
kek

wtf I love ISIS now

Slick.

AHH yes, trump is keeping obama's legacy alive!!

I think Open Borders Israel should be joined by a sister charity doing outreach work in the Jewish state to make the journey to islam easier for israeli jews. The charity will focus on smoothing the path of the reactionary cultural throwbacks on their journey back into the arms of the Ummah. Korans for every school child, free islamic education available to all and promoting pilgrimages and bus tours to damascus. School children stand a chance of seeing President al Assad wave to them as he conducts his busy schedule.

Jews, I call on ye, to convert to islam. the final journey of enlightenment, don't hold on to the old ways, embrace what most jews already have.

> nice color of uniform
MЧC = EMERCOM

i got the right form there. but not convincing. was it more a matter of moral credibility or should i have chosen a better pic?

Breivik (peace be upon him) was right, he just got the dates wrong.
The war between Muslims and non-Muslims will happen much sooner than he expected.
15-20 years at most and we'll have new genocide party.
I hope Sup Forums will still be alive then, it will be glorious to see all the Jew hating Europoors suffer as they are butchered in droves by our (((greatest allies))).

proof?

Ah I see you have chosen the path of enlightenment. May I congratualte you on your new journey into the forgiving arms of the ummah.

Thanks for ending our existance, jews. I can see clearly why America sees you as their greatest allies.

No problemo Sven.

wish russia could nuke tel aviv

t. Mehmet gundogan

>Ukrops bombing
>this is somehow Trump's fault
silly spic

Are those civilians?

see

Can someone redpill me on the situation in Russia?

I thought Putin just placed Medvedev and had control over him, isnt he just a puppet? Are the so-called protestors just attacking him because they cant attack Putin directly? Or did Putin catch him doing something wrong and is putting pressure on him?

>Ukrops bombing
>America remains silent and supportive
>nothing changed
The point.

>I thought Putin just placed Medvedev and had control over him, isnt he just a puppet?
WRONG
>Are the so-called protestors just attacking him because they cant attack Putin directly
they are putin's assets

If Medvedev is impeached who will replace him?

no one knows

I dont get it , didnt Medvedev and Putin get along before - what changed?