Tfw have a 100-word essay due tomorrow on racism and white privilege in the 2016 presidential election

>tfw have a 100-word essay due tomorrow on racism and white privilege in the 2016 presidential election
What the fuck do I do, bros?

100 words? Just fucking pull some shit out of your ass.

>100 words

You may not have enough time

100 words? What is that? 8th grade. Get of the board normie.

Write click 100 times

Go full 1488 on them. Turn in a 100 page book, leave an epilogue telling your teacher to stop trying to indoctrinate you and you're tired of his/her shit.

>essay
>100 words

You mean a quarter of a decent paragraph?
Fuck off with your shitposting

Hmm that topic is way to specific to write 100 words

1488, that's only 16 words

This is how school shooters are born.

Just make sure to decolonize your dialectic and you should be fine.

Jews, 100 words about how whites do well but Jews do better and that antisemitism is equivocal to anti white privilege shit. Make a serious and honest case against antisemitism.

write how racist the democrats are for pushing something racist like made up "white privilege" and explain that its actually "wealth privilege"

or write how obama was only the first black president because he's half white

>He's going to redpill his commie professor with a life changing 100 word tour-de-force of brilliant political insight.

Just make up some white guilt bullshit, get an A, and graduate the fuck out of college as fast as you can.

tell them that the democrats only ran rich straight white people

>100 Words
Thats basically a tweet you faggot.

Talk about how dems used racism and white privilege to try bully the right into not voting for trump. Follow up by saying how it only ended up pushing away those on the fence and middle class normal people.

Get out

What is your email? I will write it for you.

mention bernie's 3 mansions and his fancy hot wheels

Okay watch this user:

The majority of people who voted for Trump were white, and this shows the deep racial tensions in America. While many people of color could easily see the impacts Trump would have on race relations, white people were, as usual oblivious. This obliviousness mainly comes from times of slavery, and white people's inate tendancy to not want to listen to POC, even when they are less educated on a topic. Trump also managed to appeal to many white people's internal racism, that they may not even realize is there. While they were getting led along by Trump's lie about brining back jobs, they ignored the very real impact he could have on POC. A point many white people are ignorant on is how most African Americans are forced into poverty by years of government sanctioned oppression, especially by cops. Because Trump is so pro cop, he could only further put African Americans down. Another key aspect white people are ignorant on is just how many Latino families will be destroyed by ICE. Imagine having your father ripped away from you as a child because he had the gaul to try and give you a better future. Trump is truely a result of white people's ignorance.

Bam, your mostly done.

Explain what it means and argue against it

I wasn't suggesting he redpill anyone, more like trigger the entire class while giving his teacher the middle finger, oh and probably the best of all get kicked out of college thus saving his future.

>No matter how many differences we find, it's always important to stay woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke woke

Thank me later

Hmmm not write it? You stand up look at that leftist teacherasshole and tell him that she is a racist herself and that you refuse to take part in anti-white activities. Then you walk out of class and feel like a man.

Post is LARPing but I'll bite. You write about how Hillary Clinton didn't have to answer for any of her political missteps or outright race baiting because she was white. She didn't FEEL NO WAYS TIRED OF HOT SAUCE because she's part of the white patriarchy

>that ID
>that paragraph

i know you did it ironically but god damn. lol

>100-word essay
your first step is to get underage b&

Holy shit, I didn't notice that. Kek

Just copy and paste this, add some words.

100?

The fuck out of here, I have a year of books to balance and I'm munching on shrooms.

Tfw 6 gorillion word essay due in 1 second on black intellectuals.

unfortunately, this.

OP here. This thread was a test to see what proportion of this board is now composed of t_d redditfags.
Apparently it's close to 100%.
Fuck you all and get off my board.
Bless you, Nigel, for not taking the bait

I think a few of my braincells died off while reading that...

Guise I have a 25 word essay on bagels due at the end of May and I'm FREAKING OUT. Any pointers that can help me get this done?

STOP FALLING FOR THE PASTA YOU FUCKING REDDITFAGS

Don't worry. Most true Sup Forumsacks are lurking, mostly. Or don't reply to such a low energy thread

Write three sentences on how delicious lox and capers are.

I swear I'm not a kike.

100 words is nothing. I've literally written more than that on britpol about Laura kuensbergs feet.

>100-word essay
Stale meme, at least say something like 200 letter doctoral thesis due 45 seconds

By writing that I think I'm now even more legally retarded than I was before.

>100 word essay

Pull some stuff out of your ass. Some things here are more than 100 words.

sage

>tfw blowing off 2000 research paper on why illegal immigrants don't deserve the same rights as legal immigrants or natives

>that sloppy as fuck argumentation
>American Education

The memes are true

Pretend you are a Bernie cuck and it's satire

Just write 'fuck drumpf and fuck white people' 16.5 times, guaranteed A+

Why are you school cunts complaining? Just red pill the fucking teachers. What can they do? Give you a bad grade? Fuck your grades. They don't matter anyway.

just shit on feminists and you'll be fine

You must be majoring in some ridiculous bullshit if you have to write a paper on that, user, so I have no sympathy.
P.s. is it Lesbians Dance Theory
P.p.s. you're going to be a poorfag for life.
P.p.p.s. STEM master race checking in.

Don't bother, when your teacher asks where it is just blame the kikes

>Tfw spelling test next Thursday

then go to the sekrit Sup Forums board fag

>graduation project due last friday
>haven't begun

Reddit needs to get the fuck out

100 word essay ameriga ebincation

shut the fuck up carlos, don't let them know

>100 word "essay"
you have to be 18 to post here

type nigger 100 times

I was just meming it is real thanks for confirming

It's 100 fucking words, user. surely you can pull something out your arse. I have a 2600 word paper due tomorrow.

Oh it exists alright ese, but we're building a wall, and reddits going to pay for it

Yeah those faggots are ruining this board desu

>samefagging this hard
embarrassing

stop saying it real man you just high

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Go back.