>Name
>Starting Location
>Color
Read the rules and have fun.

Catholic Territories
Bottom right
Dark blue

Danelaw
Denmark, start me with one territory in Sweden and the rest on the danish islands and mainland.
Gray

Kingdom of Cyprus
Cyprus
Red

Spills in either Crete or Armenian Cicilia

Khazars
Azov (border between Russia and Ukraine)
Yellow

We will wait on a couple more

Brittany (north west France)
any color
Equestrian Empire

Turkey
The Autism Monarchy
Gold

Nevermind not playing, shitty map

sure you want to be stacked in like that with 3 other players. the pretty map is open in africa and central/eastern europe

Round 1

Take that city in Cyprus, then head for those cities in Syria then the city in Jordan.

>Falconia
>Purple
>Russia

Avars
>Central Europe
>Green

Take Copenhagen, then go through the coast towards Oslo and take it/surround it, depending on what is possible.

Griffith go away.

Expand eastward in France

Occupy the city, fill along the Black Sea Coast to that city in Moldova

Spread up

No.

round 2

Push south seize the city from the Catholic Territories

Kill red

Fill the North

Avars
>Take the city I've surrounded then beeline to the city south of me. Surround and capture that city as well if I have enough left

If there's anything left over keeping going south towards the other cities.

I think you gave me more territories than I was supposed to have. Cities cost 5 to take, right?

Anway, take Oslo, then fill through coast towards Stockholm and take it too. Spills fill Denmark, then head south towards Berlin.

Took me awhile

remember to read the gap rules on city bonuses

only occupied cities require that much

Umm, can you explain the Gap rule then? However I need to advance to take that city please do so.

hop the river, continue going east

basically for any two cities to count as bonus all tiles between them have to be filled (like on a straight line). so say you have three cities. all land within that triangle needs to be filled by you or another player for the bonuses to count

Madrid Spain
Cyan
Spain

Ah, ok thanks. I'll keep that in mind going forward.

you only rolled enough to cross, but not enough to land. Try again.

Round 3

Kill blue
Spills Crete then Athens

Attack reds cities

Take Madrid then move to Portugal city and take that.

Fill towards Belin and take it. After that, go through Scandinavia's inner coast towards Helsinki.

At least I crossed, right?
Take the city, then the next one

you are dead. you can respawn somewhere or take over the khazars i think they left

Capture Kiev
Spills bucharest

Nah, I don't really like the non math rolling. It takes me ages to post on my phone.

Fill in the land going South towards that third city on my southern border then take the city if I have enough.

Any spill goes into filling the land south and south east towards the fourth city.

Further spills along the Carpathian Range

get gud then and buy a computer

Spread north

Round 4

I'm at school faggot
;)

Fill the Eastern wall

Head for Ankara and Constantinople.
Spills for Alexandria, then land in North Africa and head to the west for those cities

Capture the city in Lithuania. Spills the city in Latvia and Poland

Underage

Since everyone is going for cities anyway, take that city south of Berlin, then travel by sea to UK and take London, then Aberdeen.

hop river and take Dutch city, then move south

I the King of the Avarians offer you an alliance. Do you accept?

Send forces west to take the city at the top of Italy. All spill keeps going west around the mountains towards the next city.

I accept

Greetings friend, my name is Griffith amd I hail from a distant land. I come asking for an alliance

I don't want to allyfag
NAP perhaps?

I dont see why not, thanks for your compliance

Would you care to agree to a NAP?
My interests lie to the south and we would both benefit from avoiding conflict.

I really wish you were a girl, Griffith.

I was just thinking the same. I'd prefer to avoid unnecessary conflict this early. I agree.

Round 4
A few factions have no bonus this round due to gaps that need to be filled

Can I join?

Turul
Orange
Northern Italy

adding

GRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH

Fill Portugal city hten move south for Morocco's city.

Do I have a bonus this round? And why would not having one city connected remove all bonuses?

Use this roll to shape my borders and fix the gore

Sorry to dissapoint, anonymous

JESUS FUCK WHAT WAS MY ROLL, start heading south

Take Constantinople., then fill Greece. Spills head for that Egyptian City and then the cities in North Africa
Thank you.

Can I join too?

Icelandic State
Puke Green
Iceland

Shape along the rivers

The Avarian King orders a recon force to capture the lands to the west. He orders his forces to go along the river through the western mountain pass then south towards the Italian peninsula.

Take over what would be the Netherlands and France

the rules are there to stop people from bonus harvesting

Ok, so I can't expand into an island without losing my bonus? That's pretty dumb. I won't use any UK bonus then, but I'm keeping the +8 from mainland.

Go through coast towards Helsinki, spills take Aberdeen.

the Islamic invasion
The whole map
Black

Round 5
the rule is meant to prevent exactly what you were trying to do. i used some of you spill to help you our. just fill north germany and netherlands (unoccuppied) and the island bonuses count

Fill to my border with Avars in Greece, fill Greece, then fill Turkey to the water route.
Spills march through the Sinai and head for the Egyptian City

Connect my bonuses, attack if needed.

Drill east into Avar territory. Take the city (Venice?) if possible.

OP, my roll I should have netherlands and more France
Equestrian empire reinforces border this turn

Fill more of neutral area to fix the border gore, using the rivers as definitive borders.
Spill take Crimea

rivers cost 5 to cross

Spread into Sweden

Ok?

THE GREAT KING OF THE AVARIAN HORDE DECLARES THE SLAUGHTER OF THE tululian SCUM TO BEGIN. KILL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND RAPE THE MEN. LET THE AIR FILL WITH THEIR SCREAMS AND THE RIVERS RUN WITH THEIR BLOOD.

also spill west along the river then south through the Italian penn. Don't go past the western river I want to fill Italy.

Lurker here, can I take anything?

What are you talking about? I didn't cross any rivers last turn

Yeah, take the pink country in France. OP is trying to rig the game. Sad!

Kek. I guess this was it. I chose the wrong location. If OP allows I'd like to respawn in northern Africa

to get to amsterdam yes you did

I'll take the pink nation but I would like it to be called Gauls
Also, how is OP corrupt if you do not mind me asking?

he is just being a retard and not looking at the map

Round 6
Spain appears afk
RIP Turul