WARNING:

WARNING:

THESE SO CALLED DNA TESTS ARE FAKE.

Its the lefts way of making people think they are a certain culture.when they are not.

Had three.done. all three came back different. By 3 different companies.

I agree, the tests insisted that I had like 30% kike blood even though I'm white. They're just scamming money

Same.

Had two separate test and they both came back with wildly different results.

My genes > yours

>1% Finland

Sorry not white. You're welcome to join the grand khanate though

Pleb I'm 100% European

You are a 1/4 irish. That basically makes you an octoroon and 1/4 retarded.

Keep dreaming Temüge. There's no nobler blood than that of your proto-mongolian ancestors.

>THESE SO CALLED DNA TESTS ARE FAKE.

No, you're just an idiot.

lol OP is just buttmad that he came back as 50% negro HAHAH

i believe you but post results of the different companies

>Irish
>octoroon
No.

Weird, I'm white and mine came back white.
>triggered cuz niggered

It's fake, but the purpose is to fill out their giant database of the genetic signatures of all of mankind, so they can tailor a specific virus, just for you, if you ever get out of line.

I assume you're concerned about the 1-4% Ashkenazi component, user? Don't worry. 99% of test subjects have Ashkenazim genes. This is perfectly normal.

I have no intention of giving my DNA to the government....all these tests do is scam the consumer into paying to be on a database.

As far as Europeans go the Irish at at the bottom with the Spanish, Slavs, Pollack's, Italian's and Greeks.

Post results with timestamp paper, I want to believe you.

These companies also pay Hiro to keep these threads up. They have no political relevance.

'Scottish' = no such thing.

They are Highlanders= Irish (Gaels)

or they are basically a mix of Norse/Dane, Brythonic Celt, and English.

no test saying 'Scotland' is able to distinguish between Ireland, Wales, England, Scandinavia or probably Netherlands and northern Germany.

>iberian peninsula

this
post us your results

Shariablue please leave, what's the point in you being here if we know it's you? you're just taking up space. Annoying us will not produce results. Why not try tumblr instead? they're far more suggestible.

Really? What did they say you were? I had one done and the results were at least plausible.

post them then fag.

That said, the ethnicity calculators of the big testing companys are rather terrible.

Upload raw DNA info to GEDMATCH.com and use the Eurogenes EUTest K14 V2 calculator.

My ancestry results attached. Actual ethnicity is German/English/Scotch-irish.

>saying Iberian Peninsula is bad
>Portuguese

Is that enough to get granted an Israel citizenship?

This is not an exact science. They are searching for markers, not comparing ancestral records.

>doesn't identify irony

Sheeeeeit...I just sent one in to 23andMe for a mongrel friend who adds radically pertinent information related to his ethnic makeup.

Fuck....Oh well, only $99.

>secret jew

>This is not an exact science

Is anything these days?

If you have a fairly uncommon surname like me, and know the general location of where your ancestors came from, than it's pretty easy to find out without shilling money to these organizations.

Less than 1%

Noise at best.

Please fuck off.

>I'm just like you, goy. really.

>Had three.done. all three came back different. By 3 different companies.
Prove it or get out.

>>>>/cripplechan/

There's a 10% margin of error you 40% kike, Schlomo.

your jewish tricks won't work on me.

Yeah they did a thing here in the USA where three sets of identical triplets and one set of identical quadruplets all had tests done, and all of them varied wildly between the identical siblings except for the ancestry one I think.

Can we do a big class action suit against these fraudsters?

Dutch fag, why the hell did you fall for that scam? Everyone know's your Belgium's side chick.

But that only concerns the patrilineal line. The amount of forebears is 2^(number of generations back), so you're looking at more than a thousand individuals 10 generations back, which may be as recent as the late 1700s, considering generations covered a shorter time span in the past, as people reproduced at a younger age.

despite the fact that they're nearly the same as the British genetically

My mothers family by both generations go back 300 years in the US when they came from Spain.
My fathers family mostly come from Ireland on his fathers side and Italy on his mothers side.

I just ordered one last night. Excited to find out how much of a mudblood I am.

What's the issue? Genetics manifests itself wildly

>willingly giving jews your dna
>willingly giving jews your identity to associate with your dna
>paying jews for the privilege of giving them everything they need to frame you for anything they can dream up
I like you, Sup Forums, but sometimes you are completely fucking retarded.

I did a full study on this. Three different test using three different names with all identical information center three different individual places. They all came back different, nine of them in total. I charted their differences against a logarithmic curve and found them almost equally to be about 30% derivative from a central line. They literally have like five dice that they're throwing when building these things no matter what the information is on it.

*Sent to not center

Dictation typo

t. Phoneposter

Yes, but that only covers a handful of people. It's very hard to trace back your entire lineage by archival methods, as the numbers add up literally exponentially. If, say, your mother's father's father's mother's mother's father's mother was a jew, you're already almost 1% jewish. And that's even ignoring the possibility of adultery/bastard children (which of course would cause erroneous archival records, as often the father would either not know or just hide it to avoid shame), so the entire line up until that point becomes unclear. Genes cannot lie, records can. Although meme genetic lineage companies vying for your shekels can and will lie.

Ancestory.com is very unprofessional and very incorrect most of the time desu.I prefer 23&me or others.

I got asian, white,and 0 percent Kike.

Sheeeeit what's your IQ?

Credit Score?

How many dependents on your W2?

Ever have a gay experience?

>C'mon user it's fun sharing your personal information to complete strangers!

I would like to remind everyone that Hillary's first public speech was at an event for 23 and me. DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR DNA.

Rate me, i wanna do 23&me someday for second opinion

>1% west asia

Fucking paki

>west Asian

What's up moohamhead.

you gotta go back

How white am I Anons?

I think the traces/low confidence regions are over emphasized. Youre pretty much what I had too. I'm the next one up.

I don't know which you took, but 23andme results have a confidence percentage that you need to choose, with the lowest being like 50%. That is the one they give you by default, and it is literally pure guessing. The 90% is the one that is more accurate but even then it isnt fully accurate. You also have to realize where they get the DNA to which they compare yours to. For example how do they know you have anglo genes or german genes or jewish genes? They took DNA from people who are from those populations and then they just found what genes are common among them. This means something substantial for the jew genes however, since european jews existed in a bunch of different nations and many interbred with euros till they became fully european, so now some jewish populations dont have jewish blood, but they use their genes anyways as a reference point for what is jewish genes, even if those so called jews are european. Now they take a full blooded euro's DNA and run a test, and lo and behold some of his genes are similar to the "jew" genes, so they tell him he is part jewish. Its basically all estimates and guesswork based on populations. They cannot determine what genes belong where without referencing a population, and this is a problem because some populations are not what they claim to be.