What should president Trump do about transgender bathrooms?

Wait, Target opened that bathroom and the freaks literally stood outside to look at the little girls and boys in the bathroom?

He should do nothing. This is a state issue.

pic related

gas

I am actually from Buenos Aires
But yeah, kill them all.

That's the spirit amigo.

State Issue

>tfw you ctrl + f "nsg" for natsoc general
>end up here

You can't buy a transgender bathroom in a back alley or on someone's farm.

Dissimilar things.

Tiocfaidh ár lá, Éirinn go Brách!

kek

He should let the free market fix it.

This is a megs retarded distractionary "issue". It doesn't matter what toilet someone uses.
All public toilets should be unisex with only urinals anyway.

There's an actual difference there. Gun laws just stop guns from being sold. Bathroom laws let someone prevent a potential sexual predator from entering a restricted area. Before the law, they could just waltz right in.

90% of all bathrooms are all-gender.

>unisex with only urinals

My local Burger King switched from having a women's room and a men's room to a women's room and an "all genders restroom." I live in Central California.

Its impossible for all businesses to construct a third restroom. I personally think the restroom issue should be up to the individual business. I don't want Trump or even state governments having say in this. I support individual business rights.

light the oil trap on fire

>it still a men's bathroom they just changed the name to appease trans fag

>women dont have to deal with trans fags

This is all part of feminism's master plan

I actually should have said a men's room and an all gender's restroom. They converted the former women's room to an all gender's restroom

Not do it, because this whole issue is based at the fallacy called equivocation

>equivocation?

1-Star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity.
2-Patrick is a star.
Since 1 and 2 are right
3-Patrick is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity.

I agree with Pedro. Leave it up to the states or the businesses.

In 40-50 years, most of these mentally ill millennial fucks will have offed themselves like trannies are inclined to do, so the feds have no business sticking their noses in it.

My house has only all-gender bathrooms.
What's the big deal?

The law currently restricts the federal governments ability to determine which bathrooms people go into. Obama actually has restricted government power, while Trump wants to expand it, to deal with issues like women uncomfortable with transexuals using their bathroom, by allowing them to do things like force them to use a third bathroom, which is currently restricted by Title IX.

Obamas approach is better. It's not an issue that needs to be managed through the government. It can be enforced through individuals and the community, it doesn't need to be enforced via those that represent the government.

However, the federal government should not be managing how the states manage their bathrooms. If the building in question is not related to or funded by the federal government, the federal government should have no say in how said bathrooms are managed.

Making a third room in every building for less than 1:1000 of the population is retarded. There is literally a stronger case to have muslim prayer rooms, or safe spaces, in every building. If society tries to put a great burden on people to accomidate that small of a slice of the population, it will not help them, it will create resentment towards them, and it will hurt society in general because people will literally not be able to have a business and feed their family because some people will not be able to afford these bathrooms.

We already have somewhat "gender neutral" bathrooms like disabled, unisex, and family bathrooms. If people want to rename these bathrooms "gender neutral" bathrooms to virtue signal, that's fine by me, it's a trend that will die off like calling "Christmas trees" "Holiday trees" because it's just so stupid. There are far more disabled people and family members that need such a bathroom than there are transgender people, so claiming such bathrooms are primarily for transgender people is delusional, they will mostly get used by people that aren't transgender.

>shitting in any but your own personal toilet
Disgusting. This is why we can't have nice things.

do nothing imo

if t females couldnt go into the women's bathroom, they'd have nowhere to use the bathroom because cletus and jethro would fuck them up in the men's

> Sexual predator enters bathroom, despite laws
> Honest woman gets inside bathroom, sees pervert and calls the police before he can do anything
> Children are safe, perverts learn from the example

> Thug buys gun, despite of laws
> Keeps it hidden inside his pants, nobody notices it
> Shoots honest citizen who can't protect himself

If you work in plumbing or construction, you should totally be behind this "third bathroom" trend as people want to burden society into giving you a fuckton of money to be "progressive" causing undue hardship for business owners and schools and such for the sake of an extreme minority population.

This call for bathrooms, which isn't even nessecarily liked by the trans themselves who feel they are being treated like disabled people being told to go to a third bathroom, because well, that's exactly what they're being treated like, is completely irrational. There is a much stronger case to build these washrooms for the disabled and families really. Therefore you should use as many emotional appeals as possible to convince people this is needed and call them vicious bigots if they don't support putting business owners into poverty for the sake of fattening your wallet.

How many drag queens do you pay the rent for

Nothing. He needs to do something about the trannies.

He needs to see to it legislation is passed that makes it straightforward for lunatics to be committed to asylums.

It was liberals who turned the nutcases loose and closed asylums to raise money for ghetto gibmedats, claiming that mental illness was a myth.

The obvious solution to this issue is to purge all trannies, thus rendering the bathroom gender issue obsolete.

i like this plan

None. Do you have male-only and female-only bathrooms in your house?

Why not just make all bathrooms self-contained and non-gendered? No issue for trannies, no concern for parents who don't want perverts in there with their kids, and I don't have to hear and smell other people shitting.

If they pass then why do we need to legislate anything about it?

Isn't that the whole point?

>None

Guess what. Businesses do. Target invites them. Yes places like that should have separated restrooms. Why? So that any attempts at crime can be subdues either by security or by capable civilians.

If a gender-confused inlaw tries to follow a family member in my home into a bathroom, there will be an instance of physical discrimination. If a tranny follows my 4 year old niece into a girl's room at toys r us, there will be an instance of physical discrimination. If an unaltered male follows her into that restroom, there will likely be a shooting.

Nothing. It's a state issue, not federal.

However, he should do something about companies who openly bully states into not accepting laws that have absolutely nothing to do with their business. Disney and the NBA are just two of the multi-billion dollar businesses who economically attacked North Carolina for passing the law, even though it has absolutely nothing to do with them.