Child Molester Demographics

Why does it seem that child molester are disproportionately white males?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9A--cn1fM
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1646161/pdf/amjph00277-0062.pdf
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does it seem that terrorists are disproportionately muslims?

That is misleading, but I remember wondering the same thing. It does seem that way, but from everything I can gather it effects every race equally.
I dont know about women, though. I dont think women have that kind of perversion.

Because jews and hispanics often show up as "white"

Also, black pedos are well documented except in the MSM

>Why does it seem

Why does it seem that gays are disproportionately black males?

Because it's shocking when you bust a white pedophile that it sticks out and is reported.

Mongrel races are treated as pedophiles as a matter of course.

LOL where are most of the child sex slaves
You just don't hear about it as much

moderators of social media sites are disproportionately pedophiles

>implying hispanics don't have the highest prevalence of pedophilia

Because it's true.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

Black people have bigger dicks.

Because in non-white communities it is just considered normal behaviour and doesn't get reported nearly as much. Most black and hispanic women were molested by a family member when they were children.

>

you don't think they rape children in asia? how many chinks do you think are raping children right now compared to whites? how about africa where the niggers think raping a child can cure them of AIDS?

it's just that more whites live in the civilized part of the world so we actually report on this shit.

Truth. Hear about that Tribes guy? That guy was into some sick shit. Also rumors that spez at reddit was into cannibalism. Cannot confirm because it might be an elaborate hoax.

>ignores middle-eastern child trafficking and child brides .
yep op is faggot.

For the same reason blacks "seem" to be constantly killed indiscriminately by whites. You're being lied to. Again.

Because we live in America.

Go to India and you'll be asking why chi-mos are disproportionately Hindu.

Real talk: LGBT people have the highest rate of paedophilia.

(((white males)))

>Why does it seem that child molester are disproportionately white males?

Because Jews are counted as whites?

I thought this was just an "I wonder" thread, I didn't know we were giving answers.

Maximum power disparity.

They are disproportionately moloch fags. I want to know how many black sex offenders there are. Why won't you even post this, because you're a faggot.

It's time:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9A--cn1fM

This. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

NAMBLA used to openly march in their gay pride parades up until the 90s. They are still sometimes mixed in but the LGBT community arent idiots and many agree how fucked up it all is.

Also I'm going to bite the bait since nobody else seems to want to.

Jared isn't white

Japan basically has a billion dollar industry revolved around it lol

Because those who own the media have a vested interest in you believing it to be so.
You're obviously not from a predominantly black area.
Or you'd know that most black girls have their first sexual experiences by age 13.
Mostly with black men over 18.
This is considered normal in their communities and it's rare for anyone to contact the authorities.
When there is an arrest, it is not considered news worthy, because it is in fact the status quo.

I have the life experience to know this first hand, most of my friends, classmates and neighbors being black. Though I had to be an adult before I realized it.

>I dont think women have that kind of perversion.

They do.

It's just that no one cares.

They aren't
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
>rapes: blacks commit 23.1% at only 13% of population
>crimes against children: blacks commit 28.9% at only 13% of population

whites are the majority so it seems like they commit most sexual molestation crimes but it's complete bullshit, blacks commit more than twice as much sex crimes against children per capita for their population

This makes sense.
Also, white males are the people in power. Typically, pedos are in positions of power for obvious reasons. Hell, I'm convinced being in a position of overwhelming power will unleash latent pedophilia

idk most of the child molesters you see on here are female teachers

>NAMBLA

Every time I see this acronym it still astonishes me to the point of actual laughter that this organization really exists. When I first saw it on South Park I would have bet everything I owned on it being satire.

jews aren't white

I say this regularly, but I can guarantee you no black user or those from a black area will disagree.
I really wish it were not the case as I'm not a racist asshole looking to demean blacks like some here.

Its the same premise as the media reporting on hate crimes: only white males do it.

Dont be fooled by jewish lies

>I'm convinced being in a position of overwhelming power will unleash latent pedophilia

I think it's more that power gives people a chance to indulge their fantasies, and some of them want to fuck kids but only do so because they have networks to provide them with disposable children.

>rapes: blacks commit 23.1% at only 13% of population

That's shockingly low.

I don't belive it unless the news tells me about it. Forget 35 years of hands-on experience, the newz is #1.

>Mexico
>South America
>Africa
>Middle East
>Middle East 2.0(Europe)

The majority of places that criminalize sex with a child are countries run by a white majority. Also media cherry picking to further discredit whites(or any people who look the part).

Lmao the male urethral tube is 6-7 inches average that's from bladder to tip of penis in all races. Yes it can stretch a little, but not to insane lengths. Lies stop at the DNA, how do I know this I'm in medschool and part of the curriculum is histology, physiology, anatomy; oh by the way, doing work in clinic sometimes deems looking at dicks and axe wounds(vaginas) up close and personal.

It is some brazen shit, and it definitely needs to be targeted. Paul Bonacci talked about that organization to Ted Gundersen. It sounds actually pretty huge.

Because you live in a country where people in general are more likely to be white.

Proportionally, blacks are more likely to abuse children.

Example:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1646161/pdf/amjph00277-0062.pdf

Also look at the stats for offenses against family/children in pic related.

You're welcome.

>That's shockingly low.
Is "rape" the same as violent rape?

Because we don't run statistics of pedophilia in the middle east. Europe is starting to realize their mistake.

Also

Oh wow this is so true.

When I was a teenager I knew so many girls (14-15) who lost their virginity to older, black men.

Little jelly desu.

>complain about white males
>post a picture of a jew
??????

>white males
Statistically child abusers are women who work as teachers

Also Gays, don't forget Gays.

>Previous research suggests that physicians' judgments of possible child abuse are affected by socioeconomic and ethnic status. Socially marginal families may be victimized by a process in which their personal characteristics, rather than their behavior, define them as deviant.7 With respect to child abuse, a physician's stereotype of an "abuser" may determine which parents of an injured child will be seen as possible abusers. A latent consequence of this biased reporting may be a failure to address the needs of the many children in middle-class families who are at risk of abuse.

What did they mean by this?

anyone near this place?

First of all, let’s look at child abuse in general, including sexual and all other types of abuse.

% of total child abusers:

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%

Relative to their population, likelihood of child abuse compared to background population rate:
American Indian +100%
Blacks +92%
Hispanics no difference
Whites -35%
Asian -67%
On an individual basis, American Indians are most likely to abuse a child in some way or other, then Blacks, then Hispanics, then Whites, then Asians.
Percentages have to have context.

It's more rampant in blacks but they don't snitch so it all goes unresolved.

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/

It's so common in Black households that it's not even reported

This. 8 out of 10 reports on child molesters in my local paper are Mexican

Because white people are more likely to report this to the authorities when they suspect this happening in their communities.

Shitskins avoid interacting with the cops at all costs.

OP

because you are living in a bubble
try working in an urban, black/latino public school
the shit is common
doesn't rate a mention
rate of abuse is probably 10-20% in some communities
fucking tragic,
why do you think those communities are so fucked up?
crime and degeneracy breeds more of same
drugs gangs rape, etc. from 5th grade on, going on 3 generations in many places

And yes its still totally tragic when that smaller fraction that is white on white abuse happens, but worth remembering it is a lot smaller because its both product and cause of communities being fucked up, poverty, crime etc.

Looking for a Trump Presidential tapestry, similar to pic related.

>"Black child abuse is more likely to be reported and this is because of racist white doctors, not because black child abusers are more vicious or chronic or anything like that, don't be racist."

Selective enforcement.

Most "child molesters" are husbands a bored wife wants to get rid of and relieve of his money. Almost all such husbands are white. Almost all are innocent men.

Rape of pre-pubescent children by older men is a way of life in shitskin communities, who are not above grooming white children from broken homes for sex. Naturally, authorities make a point of hushing it up, as in Rotherham.

Rape of children, along with the torture and eventual murder of the victims, is also a pastime of the cream of the globalist elites, many of whom are incapable of achieving an erection or orgasm any other way. Not all children who simply disappear, never to be seen or heard from again, were kidnapped and sold as sex slaves to our master class, but plenty were. God help anybody who digs too deeply into those cases.

uhh whoa!

Child rape goes unreported in undeveloped parts of the world.

All developed parts of the world are white. Do the math.

It's funny cause I grew up in an Area with a lot of chinks and there were no shortages of creepy old Chinky men. I also have two Chinese friends who were molested. And a Singaporean one who says pedos are everywhere over there. I'm assuming a lot of it is underreported in Asian communities due to shame or dishonour or whatever.

False accusations against white men are a chronic problem in the west and the media will never report on it.

This is because women have nothing to fear if they are caught in the act of a false accusation, most of the time they will just receive a slap on the wrist and that'll be the end of it. Also, white women have completely lost respect for white men so they don't see anything wrong with ruining their lives on a whim, due to things like feminism they will rationalize it in their heads that he somehow deserves it.

In many ways, white men are now on the bottom rung of society. We are second class citizens, particularly in the eyes of the law.

Show me a crime statistic that supports this assertion you fucking jew

Same here, I remember school was full of slutty white girls who were deflowered at 13, but it was almost always by Ahmeds of a few year older (maybe 17,18?). And no, I don't live in Rotherham or anywhere near there. It stopped after they were reported and expelled, but no police investigation, nothing.

I remember Pakis used to brag about lining up underage white girls behind the gym and making them give all their mates blowjobs. Pedophilia is rampant in shitskin culture.

Alot of third world countries don't even have an age of consent, and the ones that do are usually lower than western countries, on a world scale non whites are participating in pedophilia more than whites

>Why does it seem that child molester are disproportionately white males?
Because whites have hotter Lolis.

Jared from subway is Jewish not white

It's a huge problem in Hispanic communities, they never report it.

Nambla was run by Mr.(((Ginsberg)))

Europe is way whiter than the USA you cuck

The only black men who have huge dicks are black men with sickle cell disease. Which is a deadly disease. Other than that they are no more likely to have huge dicks than whites you stupid cuck faggot. A nigger paid to suck my dick

worldwide, child molesters would be mostly muslims too

If you think about it. Jared was fat because he hated himself because he was a piece of shit. Subway gave him the opportunity to lose weight which gave him confidence which allowed him to assault kids. We must blame subway!

this
same reason saudi arabia and dubai have a very low rape rate. cant be reported if the whole country is okay with it

>A nigger paid to suck my dick

wut

Jared Fogel is a kike and his skin is brown compared to a real white person.

because that's what nigger media want's you to think.

the opposite is true. whites are the least guilty of that kind of fucked up shit. niggers do it like it's normal. as do spics and gooks.

>A nigger paid to suck my dick

The rates among native Canadian's would be shocking.

This is true from what I can tell. Most blacks that I know personally either have been or are closely related to someone who it has happened to.

Jared is a JEW you fucking moron. Jews aren't white. All Jews are child molesters.

It's exactly like I said. A nigger paid to suck my dick.

How can anyone look at this guy and say "That's a white guy". He is clearly a mutant Jew poorly imitating a white guy.

40% of black children are molested vs 23% of white children and parents are the most likely molested

I love how they always try to minimize how Jewish they are with wording in Wikipedia articles.
It say's he was raised 'in a Jewish household' which could be taken as pretty casual or nearly secular but then goes on to explain how he had is barmitzvah in fucking Israel.

loli pussies are made for White dicks.
Face it guys, I'm not a child molester myself, or even attracted to those little snot nosed brats, but lolies have the best and tightest pussies. Plenty of CEOs and hollywood producers fuck them on a daily basis, why lie about it and act like it NEVER happens and when it does it's absolutely the WORST thing ever?

... i am still not quite getting it

are you a rentboy?

how would that situation even come to pass?

Fuck off freak. You come near a kid and kill you.

Go to your state's sex predator database. Pull up sex predators. You will see a bunch of hispanic and even black sex predators listed as white. My state's database is rife with this. This of course throws the statistics way off.

Kinda I put pictures of my dick on craigslist and people(mostly dudes) offered me money to suck me off.

>I dont know about women, though. I dont think women have that kind of perversion.

No, it's just insanely under reported.

I'm not saying the little girls enjoy it but in this world the strong are right, CEOs are fucking loli pussy while your wife is using a dildo that's much larger than your penor.
Such is life.

the (((media))) doesn't report black crime in the 21st century. the reality of black crime is hidden in statistics (hate facts)

Girls love my dick you fat micropenis pedophile.

as a medical professional in a 60% black city, you are wrong.
they do have a much higher incidence of big dicks.
and i have had to see more of them than i ever wanted.
je prefere "la pussie."
blanche.