What am I becoming?

tfw everything you thought was real was a lie and everything you thought was a joke is real. I can't seem to get my jollies anywhere else anons. Everything is so boring and shallow out there. Sup Forums while a bed of chaos has pointed me down more lines of thought than anything else. Had me questioning my very existance. I've had redpills that left me feeling like my brain was leaking out my ears and my entire perspective on reality shifted. I have also had some of my best keks here, the freedom is intoxicating and it's becoming harder and harder to hide my power level in my day to day life. If i'm not careful I'll be locked up in a looney bin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzbFxLNpguM
youtube.com/watch?v=4oRlOY2VbBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=95roZ_uHuQs
youtube.com/watch?v=CPhi2Rhknlw
youtube.com/watch?v=eaWfQWHsa5M
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv1O2FF-EDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please come downstairs your dinner is getting cold jeff

You have become 'free' brother...

Just out of curiosity, what redpills made your brain leak yhrough your ears?

Have you found Christ yet user?

Nah I am the same way, user. After watching Conspiracy of Silence and Mena Connection, things started changing for me. I began to do a little investigating, and it gets stranger and weirder.
This is one of the few places where other people are not sucked into the MSM/Government narrative.

haha now you're getting it

the (((redpill))) really messed me up. I thought I knew something about military history and it opened up my first real big rabbit hole

I lurk this site since 2005,and feel the very same way OP. If you think it will become better, it doesn't.

exactly, i started out as probably many people do. Some little edgelord/shitlord just looking for keks. But it became clear people were taking things way more literally than some and so I looked into some and it seems most of it's legit and reality is stranger than fiction.

That's the big and final redpill imo, but it really makes sense and explains how the world is today and how it came to be

well thats lead me into researching pre-abrahamic religion and occult beliefs. that pill only really covers the last thousand years or so. there are higher more esoteric truths to search for but as far as current events yes it was shocking

no I want more. more redpills, more chaos. i pray for an irl kekistan constantly. we are proving that memetics can work and memeing a new country into existance would be the icing on the cake.

I suggest freemind to map your insanity

You're becoming addicted to the dopamine that comes from letting yourself believe a conspiracy theory.

There is elation at times to know that shit is so topsy turvy, but there is also disgust, user. It isnt all fun, in fact it can get really really depressing. I had to back off from investigating it all for a good while.

the jewish tax on everything just because they label it as kosher, as if there are enough jews that care about that

why would you say I'm insane?

yeah it's not always good. and often i'm watching habbenings and current events more anyways. there IS a world wide pedo-culture and it tears me up not being able to help more. There is much more degeneracy in this world than normies could bare to understand

It doesn't have to be good. Your brain releases dopamine either way. It's like how people can enjoy horror movies. They enjoy getting scared. And can get addicted to it. You can get addicted to a lot of things.

And I'm not asserting that it's a good or bad thing. I'm just telling you the truth.

you mean map out my redpills and conspiracies on there?

When they ask, either they are all crazy, or just you are. They will not side with you. Keep your findings quiet and never get anxious.

Fuck off I am playing video games.

i can see that. I've never been very good at moderation

who's going to ask? I kinda like the hermit thing I have going on right now. Start feeling like a wizard lol

I know, user. Hang in there.

You are correct, but the thing is this shit is real. It is the elation of discovering the truth and it is fucked up. Check out the franklin scandal, and the Dutroux affair, as well as the Finders case.

You'd better cool your head immediately. If you must be aggressive about your power level, consider middle school prankster tactics. Provocative but not physically violent.

Dress like the average person in the area you want to blend into.

Leave red pills all over the place where they will be discovered quickly but not immediately.

Don't stop moving if you get spotted. Don't just walk right back to your car or place of residence either. If you get chased you'd better be a good runner or a sick desperado (make anyone who would chase you think twice about it and keep moving.) If not you will be captured and punished.

Darkness is your friend. So is bad weather. Normies dread darkness and shriek with horror at bad weather.

Keep a couple places near where you live that you never prank. (Don't prank your home area; at least not too closely to home. People will remember you walking around and put 2+2 together.)

Stay out of view of cameras if you can. Wear a disguise that you never wear anywhere else if you can't avoid them.

If you live with people, come up with several good excuses for why you are going out. If you said you went to the store, come back with stuff from the store. If said you went for a long walk, come back sweaty.

Use your imagination and have fun.

I'm probably schizophrenic now

The Lord wont passover again. Great tribulation is coming. Give yourself to Christ, He will lighten the load!

i've been thinking about hitting the college campus accross town with some redpilled flyers. I'll have to scope out the cameras first though

hows that poonon?

> be Sup Forums
> shitpost
> influence world events
> people fight back
> meme country into existence
> tfw you become the jews

Be careful of isolation. At least find a hiking group. If you don't talk people will understand.

EXACTLY!!!!
i noticed this months ago. We are a nationless group. Connected through a shared culture, with our own religion, our own anthem, and our own flag. By keeping ourselve decentralized but focussed on one goal, yes We are the first real counterpart to the jews. Able to engage them anywhere in the world. Shia leboofucker is proving that for us. We've fucking called in airstrikes on ISIS. People need to wake up to our true power and take advantage of it before the jews or the normies catch on

I have work, not like I'm a total neet
but the hiking group sounds fun

how white goymericans inflict barbaric circumcision on their newborn sons without question, pay a kike to do it, and get angry when you bring this up.

I got boxes full of pepes

>tfw you finally conclude that Hitler did nothing wrong

I'm a little upset at my parents of that. I dont think I'll do it to my sons

We've be fired for three days mac

>tfw you finally conclude that Hitler did nothing wrong
Why did he invade other countries around him? didn't that start war?

Hitler did a few things wrong, nobody's perfect, he's just not Satan like liberals believe.

the polish jews were massacring ethnic germans. hitler had to either attack or let them be slaughtered. look up bloody sunday

nice thread broym

ok so i guess they were both wrong
so therefore hitler was also wrong

just kidding im just shit posting im sorry i can't stop

Freedom.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzbFxLNpguM

My grandparents had my dad circumcised, but my mom refused to let them cut me. I've also never been immunized. My mom was on some Alex Jones shit in the 80's

vaccines dont really cause autism do they? i always thought it was hysterical women refusing to believe that the baby they knew had always been autistic and it only became apparent as they aged

>checked

Whenever there's an alarmist agenda that attempts to shut down """deniers""", you can almost always be sure that the deniers are right.

Hitler, global warming, vaccines, race realism, etc

>MFW my name is Jeff and I could legitimately see one of my roomies/friends posting this
>MFW the response is exactly what I'd put

Are you me?
If so. Ray stop posting. I know you're downstairs on your computer and not cooking. If you were I'd be berating you and memeing about black cuisine you nigger.

at the very far end of the rabbit hole you will find natural law. like physics and its fundamental laws of binding, immutable consequences for how we interpret and experience our shared stay here on earth, there are moral laws which inescapably bind us by nature. objective moral integrity is the last culdesac before you can finally kneel before the uncaused cause of causal based reality and thank god for the beautiful gift of life in all it's expressions, including yourself and the vast incomprehensible expanses of the universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=4oRlOY2VbBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=95roZ_uHuQs
youtube.com/watch?v=CPhi2Rhknlw
youtube.com/watch?v=eaWfQWHsa5M

go where others think not to, there are gifts waiting in places, people, and ideas mocked.

Autism is caused by plopping your kid down in front of a tablet so that the screen raises him instead of normal human interaction.

Ever in the supermarket or such place and see a kid in tow staring down into a screen playing a game? Yea, Autism guaranteed. Kids raised by the screen have a 'safe space' to go to and never learn what it is to have to negotiate social situations.

I like this one more.
>Then you realize, it's not that you don't care. It's that nobody else does...and you care too much.

Just turn off my lights senpai.

What are you doing before the collpase user?

i know cabin inda woods is a little cliche but it looks more and more tempting every year

there is hope. the world needs heroes. And Jesus shall accept you in his kingdom when it's all done.

which collapse?

Just like you :^)

You just get desensitized to it after a while.

Awesome advice, especially about bad weather, I hadn't thought of that.

I've been following the 'sort yourself out' methodology to break the negativity. The post red pill of red pills is constant self improvement in every degree.

In the end, Sup Forums is always right, thanks user.

I had already swallowed the (((communism))) pill by the time this happend from posting here, but when the DiGRA connection dropped that was a pretty hardcore redpill.

PEPE!

working on that. what's your opinion on marijuana? I find it really hard to give up. It's helped my get out of some bad places before and keeps my mind from racing and losing track of itself.

"But you yourselves perfectly well know that to produce the possibility of the expression of such wishes by all the nations it is indispensable to trouble in all countries the people's relations with their governments so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension, hatred, struggle, envy and even by the use of torture, by starvation, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, by want, so that the goyim see no other issue than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and in all else. But if we give the nations of the world a breathing space the moment we long for is hardly likely ever to arrive."

-protocols of zion

Is anything else the kikes forced on us good for society?

so what is the benefit of rampant disease?

Every rabbit hole I go down, I come out the other side staring back at the same thing in the opposite light. So then I come out with not any certainty of what's up or down or good or bad. It's like a hologram and it all changes depending on what my perspective is. This is tuning me into what the laws of the universe are... For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction... Evil here may be good over there. Matter is just vibration, fluttering in and out of dimensional perceptions. We are a dream of ourselves. I'm about 500 gallons of autism in a pea size bucket of bewilderment,

This is just the begining.

I'm of the opinion that germ theory itself is largely wrong. I think we get sick because of foreign chemicals, radiation, macroscopic parasites, and poor quality food. The famous epidemics of the ancient past were mainly vitamin deficiencies, toxic metals leeching into the water supply, and parasites. The growth of foreign pathogens are a symptom of disease, not a cause. Pasteur himself disavowed germ theory at the end of his life and claimed that the toxins that cause disease appear before pathogens, not after.

Infectious disease as we think of it is nothing more than an excuse by the Jews to drug us.

RARE AS FUCK
A
R
E

A
S

F
U
C
K

autism causes vaccines

Charlie believes all the letters are addressed to someone named Pepe Sylvia. But nobody by that name works in the office. It's never said, but he's probably misreading Pennsylvania since he is illiterate. Great scene

donde?

RARE

FLAG

\[T]/

PRAISE THE SUN!

That's a little dated, Marshall Islands isn't really untra rare anymore

>United States government assistance is the mainstay of the economy. Under terms of the Amended Compact of Free Association, the U.S. is committed to provide US$57.7 million per year in assistance to the Marshall Islands (RMI) through 2013, and then US$62.7 million through 2023, at which time a trust fund, made up of U.S. and RMI contributions, will begin perpetual annual payouts

Your entire country is on U.S. Government welfare? God fucking dammit our government does not give a fucking shit about taxpayers, does it? END FOREIGN AID NOW GOD DAMMIT

Neuroscientist here

Modern cities cause autism

Saged

There has been some courts that thought so, italian maybe.

You got an updated version?

>tfw you're texting your normie mom about tv shows promoting degeneracy and how 100% of them were created by jews
>tfw living in new york city walking down the street literally sneering at jews walking past me
>tfw i see a jew under every rock
pol has ruined me while at the same time saving me. what do?

I've found that sometimes the bitter laughter turn maniacal, then gleeful. The normies are seldom happy either, but they've denied themselves the bittersweet privilege of knowing why. Which is the first step to happiness.

i'm trying to keep it from the family. i did have them cancel their netflix after dear white people

I've been taking redpills slowly for the last decade, when I get too angered and agitated I back off till I calm down.

Has been for ages, they didn't use to have to be secret about it, at least now most people agree it's a horrible thing.

Meditation and breathing exercises can be great, very calming effects(at least at early stages)
Religious mind manipulation can be great if it's person doing on self.

never stop digging deeper.
learn to love the misery.
thrive on the isolation
master the unrelenting onslaught of truth.
become comfortable in the discomfort.
meditate on the reality of your existence.
use your energy to change what you can in whatever small or large ways.
become a fucking warrior-monk.

ayy

I prefer wizard

Not my country btw, but seeing this place, I have no idea where all that money's going. Place is a ghetto on an island. Actually, the system here is that there are "kings" that probably get all the money and decide how to spend it. Other classes of people include land owners, "managers", then working class living off rice and ramen noodles.

whatever class you may be, the truth is both the ultimate goal and the journey itself.

I understand what you mean user

Good strategy.

More Tips:

Any area you prank repeatedly will start getting watched, a lot. Cameras, Cops, General Security, Normies who want to help. Even dangerous conditions won't keep them in bed if they think there is a prankster to catch out there.

Take long breaks between areas that you prank. Give the area time to cool off before pranking it again.

Don't revisit an area right after you prank. It is at your discretion how long you wait but the sooner you revisit and area the more likely you are to be a suspect.

Play to the fears of the people you are pranking. If the media assures them that there are evil Trump supporters out there behind every tree and under every rock, they believe it as Gospel. In their minds the non existent threat is all too real and the fear of the illusion will eat them alive. If they so much as see a Whites Have A Right To Exist, poster somewhere they might fly into a demonic fit of rage and not sleep well for a long time.

Shut your mouth about what you are doing.

The mass media is very left wing. The Cops are not your friends if you are pro white. They will get promotions and fawning praise from the leftwing media if they bust an evil whitey.

Have you taken the Homo Capensis pill yet?

(real life steve brule)
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv1O2FF-EDI