Live stream of Shia LaBeouf chanting disrupted by Nazi-themed dancing

The Washington Post on the mysterious hacker 4chin.

> A live stream of Shia LaBeouf chanting was disrupted by Nazi-themed dancing. Then things got weird.

> Lately, Sup Forums’s vast energies have been spent disrupting a single webcam. LaBeouf’s art group installed the camera outside a museum in New York on Jan. 20, inviting the public to join the star in chanting: “He will not divide us … he will not divide us.”

> “He Will Not Divide Us” was supposed to last the duration of Trump’s first term.

> Almost instantly, Sup Forums users turned the live feed into hell’s own reality show.

archive.is/VyMvX

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/09/25/absolutely-everything-you-need-to-know-to-understand-Sup
archive.is/VyMvX
youtube.com/watch?v=_YGXwUc6aa0
archive.is/gUoZ9
archive.is/Rg4AN
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
discord.gg/xacrY
youtube.com/watch?v=bLMHWd8a5c0
youtube.com/watch?v=nCI0lW06Fa8
konbini.com/us/inspiration/shia-labeouf-alonetogether-performance-project/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping because of interest

Is there a thread for season 5? I heard its going down in Finland

>Nazi-themed dancing

season 5 won't be happening.

Shia is doing "alone in a cuck shed" now there is no more flag.

If we cap it one more time we win so he cannot let us cap a third time.

boogeyman

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/09/25/absolutely-everything-you-need-to-know-to-understand-Sup Forums-the-internets-own-bogeyman/?utm_term=.acbb69090337

Haha we shall see. He should of embraced the memes.

Finnanons will find him and fuck with him

we're gonna do the oy vey oy gevalt dance next time.

1 2 3 HEIL
1 2 3 HEIL

despite hosting a new retarded project in Finland, he stated he will never give up and hinted at a 5th flag coming.

Any news on the apparent "Finnish Hut"? I heard the 12 of april maybe the new stream will start.

we have shadilay as our song, but i suppose we havent exactly made a dance yet. how do we interpret kek's will for a dance?

doubles obviously. be sure to say no homo each time you touch

right, but we can disrupt the feed. we were thinking EMP, but would be hard to do without a decent power source. Might be able to run from a car or carry a generator in a vehicle to close enough for the EMP to knock out the feed and then we win.

>Finland
>Interacting with anybody

Shia might have beat us this time user.

Why does he get so triggered about natzis I know they're not good guys but has he got some kind of anti german bias or something?

Lets get this shit started

>Nazi-themed dancing

FASHWAVE

about to drop my new single on yt boys

>hell's own reality show

HARSH

>“He Will Not Divide Us” was supposed to last the duration of Trump’s first term.

I'm dissapointed. I thought HWNDU was supposed to be there for whole three terms

> Whitney Phillips, a researcher who has spent a decade studying Sup Forums

Jesus Christ

this is beautiful

i guess i'm a professor at this point. does gookmoot offer tenure?

>archive.is/VyMvX

youtube.com/watch?v=_YGXwUc6aa0

I bet WaPo was shocked at how much shitskins were raiding Shia Cuck's streams. The guy from Liverpool who took down the flag sounded Chinese too. Too bad they only included Uncle Chang.

>be here that long
>still not one of us

>As a way of concluding this blog series, I'd like to talk a little bit about Whitney Phillips' new book on trolling, This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

I think scoucers probably just sound chinese to anyone not from England! ha ha. amazing.

Uh yeaaaayeah

>hell's own reality show

Rude! This is nice board

My God, AidsBjorn is a flaming faggot. I bet he fantasizes about choking on some hard Nazi cock.

DANCE OFF NAZI

We're a board of peace doe

TFW Quoted rockwell and know the Black sun milk drinker

Written by

(((Avi Selk)))

Where else have you heard that name before?

archive.is/gUoZ9

That's right: (((Avi Selk))) just joined the Washington Post from Dallas, where he was the reporter "most responsible" for "Clock Boy."

And the "epidemic" of "anti-semitic" threats in January which were committed by a BLM reporter and an Israeli.

archive.is/Rg4AN

/pol is a board of piece

So did we manage to capture the flag from that building in the UK? I never heard how Season 4 ended.

Sup Forums is a diverse board of peace.

Behead those who insult kek

Shadilay motherfuckers

it was ziptied onto the pole and the police shut it down before they got a second chance

www.kirkins.github.io/HWNDU-Sup Forums/

this article is on drudge report as well. We have friends in high places

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

>10 years studying Sup Forums
>has no idea what shadilay is

>Nazi-themed dancing

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

come to this discord faggots

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

Fuck off, skelly hands, and FUCK your thieving ass crew.

THE FUCKING DIGITS

*dances ferociously in nazi*

>Sup Forums is the magmatic underworld of the Internet: an anonymous forum whose millions of users gave the world the delights of Rickrolling, the misogyny of Gamergate and the corruption of Pepe the Frog.

Is this a declaration of war?

mother good god this shithead is still alive
he's a collapsed star that has started the main sequence
fusing normal molocules into gayness
his rays of gayness penetrate the galaxy
a hot ball of gay that even heterosexuality can't escape
once the aliens see this the time will be ripe for invasion

reposting the discord link a lot of us have been hanging out to follow shia stuff

discord.gg/xacrY

Kek

He's a jew

I am not giving the (((Washington Post))) any views. Post a archive link, .you fucking maple nigger.

>Almost instantly, Sup Forums users turned the live feed into hell’s own reality show.

Nobody like smug holier than thou finger wagglers

Sup Forums needs to disable the museum com cuckshed, and maybe he'll go crazy with cuckshed fever

If I could get to Finland somehow I'd love to track him down and cut off his contact with the outside world, then initiate gitmo level torture involving blasting Trump speeches into the cabin and keeping him just barely alive

what daw do you use lol

We don't have to, he's becoming Actual Cannibal Shia LeBouf of his own accord. We won.

>pool's closed, nigger.

surely there's a way to subcontract this. you could post the job on craigslist for that area and offer lots of shekels to able bodied finnish peasants to wander out there and pester him.

Archive fucks up the video links you retard

just unplug your computer if you cant deal with the internet

the fuck...

>pay some finns to dress up like mongols and harass him

"How we gonna make it OK to be a Nazi out here? That's bullshit, bro."

This is the wisdom of Shia.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLMHWd8a5c0

G'Kar would be disappoint.

Cool. Post the unedited version now.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCI0lW06Fa8

that girl had really perky tits, good for her

>22
Welp, there is it.

Fake news. Bullshit. I do not believe it. No way she's been here that long and sold out to WaPo of all places.

>White girl taking up the screen
>black man in the back being under represented

You faggots arent thinking big enough. Instead of just trying to take down the feed, we should use the signal to covertly trace it back to Shia's cabin. From there, a task force of Spürdos will sneak up on him in the middle of the night and proceed to fuck with him on live cam.

Pay to see that just for the lulz.

i just read the article, and it says he's staying inside a "cabin" inside the kaisma museum in helsinki. he's not off in the wilderness and doesn't need to be found. he can interact with visitors inside the museum and whoever it watching the live feed. i should have read this before replying to you.

>konbini.com/us/inspiration/shia-labeouf-alonetogether-performance-project/

this is his isolation cabin inside the kaisma museum.

Literally JUST a cuckshed.

> Shia LaBeouf's Latest Performance Involves Complete Isolation For One Month

so what? run up to him and yell "pepe" for a month? I fail to see how this is worse than a flag, this is 10x better

Someone please go there and record yourself trolling the shit out of him with Nazi stuff.

Fuckers didn't even have wire cutters??? What the fuck???

And we have high friends in places!

time to do a chris dorner

no that's stupid. there's got to be something that will make his exhibition too disruptive to host; like how the other place shut it down because of safety concerns and whatnot. so what can be done that would make the museum shut him down?

lol.. Pepe's corrupt?

Since they always project what they're doing onto others, can we assume Pepe represents the true anti-corruption force? Kek may be chaotic, but he's not corrupt.

I stopped following after the they took the camera down from the muesuem.

Other than the flag finding in the middle of the desert what has happened?

Shia isn't going to be in the museam. That's the model of the cabin that visitors can go into to see the video feed. The actual one is somewhere in Lapland according to. Hence, we trace the signal from the museam to wherever the fuck he actually is and go from there

So he's going to lock himself in a cabin for a month with a video feed that will be nothing but endless trolling.

And if the cabin's location is found?

Wouldn't it be funny if Finnish anons tracked him down wherever he's hiding?

Get a loudspeaker and blast shadilay on repeat from outside the cabin.

Mein Gott, it's as if he was possessed by the spirit of Goebbels himself.

all we need to do is post this assignment on a finnish job website and have some dudes go out to lapland. locals will know where he is because these cabins will have needed some sort of preparations for connectivity. maybe shia needed some kind of permit to stay in the cabin?

>dem titties

expired link