If you believe the holocaust is real, tell me why?

>6 gorillion

>"Yes it happened"
How do you know?
>"I was told it was"
Who by?
>"Mainstream media/schools
With what evidence
>"I dont know"

Tell me, if you think its real, give me evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau
reference.com/history/long-did-world-war-ii-last-a774158d09debf0f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Stadium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you know that the Nazis are real?
After all, somebody had to tell you. Maybe they're all made up.

Hitler was actually an OSS asset sacrificed for a convenient excuse to form Israel and enact Zionist Globalism.

6,000,000 dead kikes = 780,000,000 lbs of dead kike corpse

That shit isnt just going to fucking disappear

All the photo evidence would tell you otherwise dickhead.

But there's also photos of Jews at death camps and in train cars on their way.

Clearly photos of any kind can be faked.
Or, maybe just the photos that don't agree with your worldview.

So theres photo and video evidence of MILLIONS of people being thrown into an oven?

Where are all the bones m8

why would they record every one?
also, bones aren't fireproof. you can also still dig up the mass graves if you're feeling adventurous.

Each cremated corpse produces between 3-6 lbs of ash.

Average of 3+6/2= 4.5

6,000,000 x 4.5 = 27,000,000 lbs of ash....

so you don't believe that the rwandan massacre happened, since there isn't photographic evidence of the supposed millions of victims

It was psychically impossible for 6 million people to be killed in the time given and the resources given.
Prove me wrong kgo.

WE MATHMATICKZ NOW

Isn't the official death toll for Auschwitz like 1.5 million? Wouldn't that make like 2 million jews max? Even if you literally believe everything else about the holocaust, it's still exaggerated since most people are in the "muh 6 gorillion" camp.

No i was just using a bad argument haha I just personally think it was impossible for the number to be in the millions with the time and resources given haha.

>that one portuguese faggot that shills holohoax threads with the exact same anecdotal evidence and argument from fallacy

every time

official red cross death toll was like 270,000

>posts unsourced claim
>"prove me wrong"

Memes m8

>I just personally think
And i personally think auburn hair is much prettier then blonde/brown/black

But our personal opinions do not matter when discussing facts.

>for the number to be in the millions with the time and resources given
Niggers with machetes killed 1 million in 2 months.
What is your excuse?!

Nah, the Soviets killed more people in shorter amounts of time, with far fewer resources.
If you wanna kill lots of people, it's not too hard.

Well, there's also the issue of the total demographic count of jews worldwide only went down about 15,000 between 1935 and 1951.

And over 6,000 pages of history written on the war by Winston Cuckhill not including even one mention of anything remotely similar to the holleecausttte

>modern crematorium can burn a single body every 6 hours
>holocaust crematoriums can burn 6 million over 2 years

>Niggers with machetes killed 1 million in 2 months.
>What is your excuse?!

Then why did Germany need to ship them around half of Europe? Use untolds amounts of fuel and coal etc.

To prove a point?

Only about 282,000 jews were killed in the Holocaust.

Hitler tried multiple times to have them moved to another country but none of those attempts worked.

>modern crematorium can burn a single body every 6 hours
yeah but they're designed to properly do it
if you're gonna kill lots of people, you cremate them with no respect or care. after all, why would you?

Then there would be more remains, unburned bones, teeth

Modern civilian crematoriums attempt to fully calcinate bone tissue for the aesthetics. Nazis didn't give a fuck about that. Modern civilian crematoriums attempt to fully separate the remains of different people. Nazis didn't give a fuck about that. Modern civilian crematoriums will only ever cremate one body at a time. Nazis don't give a fuck about that.

So you say the Nazi ovens weren't large enough to cremate more than one corpse at a time? The inner dimensions of the muffle were reportedly 70 cm wide and 80 cm high at the maximum (the top formed an arch), the size of the opening was 60 cm wide and high at the maximum (ATCFS, p. 377). Two average adults would have certainly fit on top of each other on the stretcher through the opening, also if two dehydrated, shrunken and somewhat displaced corpses were already in the inside. You could fit more if you include small, emaciated adults, and children.

Most of the burning of body material occurs within the first 20-30 minutes of cremation. It is possible to even add a new corpse after 20-30 minutes without removing the remaining body material of the previous corpse if you truly want to be efficient.

If you really think that the Holocaust, for which no Nazi offered denial when on trial and facing execution, is disproven by some back of the napkin arithmetic, and you really care about this issue, then take the precious time out of your life and read this:

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

>you cremate them with no respect or care. after all, why would you?
okay, that means the bodies don't fully decompose, which means there's 6,000,000 bodies' worth of ash

>we don't act as an indexing unit
>btw it was 300,000 germans only

german jews
also literally the only document mentioning death tolls

Where are the photos of all the Nazi soldiers?

But then there'd be a fuckton of bones and decayed parts then
Where's the bones?

>these citations

you're a fucking cuck
none of these link to physical testimony

it's all argument by circumlocution

you do this same shit every goddamn thread and it's tiresome

Where are the DNA exams?

And, those ashes to homogenous for a crappy crematory job.

60 million people died in WWII, with guns and stuff, like families

>DNA exams
>WW2

Easy, there are bodies and tones of nazi clothes, weapons and shit remaining.

I am not saying people did not die, but I am saying it is impossible for there to be the sheer number of people killed like they claimed.

well the bodies are obviously not all in the same place.

Honestly, neither side here can actually solve this argument here at all.
There is a way though.
Officially go around Europe and unearth every single concentration/death camp and unearth + count every body found. Maybe do DNA tests too.
Get religious people from every denomination to do a special "Holocaust prayer reburial rite" that has like a special clause applying only to people of that faith, so nobody get their jimmies rustled.

>Pic related
gas chamber door that held back 2,000 screaming jews about to die.

The ashes in the pic you posted, as I mentioned are way to well cremated and homogenous to have been crudely burned to a crisp and a moments notice.

And it would still be possible to prove them to be human ashes with just a small sample.

Holocaust deniers parade the picture of this door around as penultimate proof to convince people that nobody was gassed, in Krema I at least. Unlike the average person they are trying to convince, the (at least more intelligent) deniers themselves know full well that gassing at Krema I had stopped by 1943, and the building was converted into an air-raid shelter by 1944, as explained earlier.

This wooden door leads from a storage room for spare gratings into an area called the "wash room" - clearly marked as such on the sign (as a. and b., respectively) put in front of Krema I for all to read, and posted earlier. The wall section separating the wash room from the actual former gas chamber, no longer exists. So the door pictured never led into the gas chamber, and is therefore not the original gas chamber door. Also note, that victims entered the gas chamber from the other side, and that door indeed looks nothing like an ordinary wooden door.

Well they didn't weigh 130lbs after a while in those camps, but your point stands

So basically it used to be a gas chamber because the Soviets said so?

If you're going to use sources, at least don't use ones that are fake and easily disproven.

That guy was not allowed on the grounds, and when they found him he was not scanning the place where the bodies were allegedly buried.

Some other university team actually got official and religious approval, then used ground radar successfully. They published the results and stuff too.

As if that door would hold in deadly gas in any way....

>DNA tests on ashes

Wew

>A guy proved there was no bodies
>got kicked off the ground
>new people came in
>found bodies

hmmm

And they didn't even connect the chimney who was buld after the war to the building.

>totally believable

Even if you assume they can burn 6 bodies at a time every 3 hours, the math doesn't work out (you get 34944 bodies in 2 years per oven).

they probably didn't cremate the bodies properly, so there'd be some bone

no, the new people investigated another site.
this guy drove like a shitty radar that could barely penetrate past a couple feet. Probably because he had to buy his own instead of having powerful university-supplied equipment.

Reminder this Portuguese is Nationalist View, a Jew who haunts Holocaust threads and gets utterly refuted every single time consistently, but he never ever acknowledges points that damage the mainstream view of the Holocaust and only picks apart the arguments that he's familiar with. I'm waiting for him to copy and paste the same few quotes from German officials he delusionally thinks are referring to mass killings. He's a Jewish cultist who could never possibly admit to faults in his religion, The Holocaust. Posen speech in 3, 2, 1....

A general tip when you see a Portuguese flag in Holocaust threads: disregard, do not reply, and flood thread with red pill infographics.

Why are you not name-fagging anymore, Nationalist View?

You asked for this and now I want an answer.

Alright goy I'm going to show you mathematically how the Nazis could not have done what they are claimed to have done.

I'm not going to do any mental gymnastics and I'm only going to use math.

It takes around 2-2 1/2 hours to cremate a body with modern technology.
>butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php
>remaining at the optimum temperature (1,400-1,800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 ½ hours.

There were 6 "death camps" with crematoria and Auschwitz had 5.
>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau

Since it is unknown how many crematoria the other camps had we'll use 5 as the base line for our calculations. Meaning that our total number of crematoria is 30.

Now 30*2hours is 60 Jews every 2 hours. Now divide the number of hours in a day by half and that means they could've cremated 720 Jews a day.
That's 262,800 Jews a year killed then cremated in crematoria.
WW2 lasted 6 years.
>reference.com/history/long-did-world-war-ii-last-a774158d09debf0f

Meaning they could've cremated and killed 1,576,800 Jews in the entire time WW2 went on AND assuming they were cremating 24/7.

Now that still leaves about 4,423,200 non-cremated Jews.
Dodger stadium can hold 56,000 people.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Stadium

Meaning that there would be at least 78 Dodger Stadium sized mass graves dotting Germany's landscape.

Where are the graves?
Where are the baseball stadium sized piles of bodies?

These mass graves would be everywhere and would be well documented yet Babi Yar is the largest mass grave we've found from WW2 which only had 33,000 in it. (give or take)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar

Please, now explain mathematically how it could've been possible without loads of mass graves.

>that figure is logistically impossible in the time frame stated in history books...the short answer..it's bullshit and the Jews know it.

Just because there are dead jews doesnt mean that the holocaust happened

typhus killed a lot of people

And 34.944*52 ovens= 1.817.088, which is double of the actual number

>52 ovens
lel

One thing I didn't see addressed was that you wouldn't need to wait the full 2-3 hours to put another body in. At what point is a body sufficiently burned to allow room for another body to be put in? A body would lose a lot of mass while burning, even if it's not fully cremated yet. This could be where the 10-15 minute figure came from possibly. Maybe they had overlapping burns?

>It takes around 2-2 1/2 hours to cremate a body with modern technology.
Taken from a funeral home. Of course they do it carefully. If I was a Nazi, I'd light the fucking bodies on fire.

You've done correct math, but what makes you think they burned all the bodies?
They didn't bury all the bodies right beside the death camp either. Most of the time, for obvious logistical and sanitary reasons, both the Soviets and the Nazis drove the bodies out into surrounding forests and had prisoners dig mass graves.

yeah, but typhus doesn't coincidentally attract everyone to a death camp to die.

>It takes around 2-2 1/2 hours to cremate a body with modern technology.
Modern crematoriums and auschwitz kremas served 2 completely different purposes. It's like comparing apples with oranges.
Deniers know this perfectly well (which is why the more versed deniers never make this argument) but some still push this argument because it can fool the more feeble minded.

The rest of your post depends on the flawed premise

And now for something completely different: Why will I go to jail, if I ask the wrong questions and say the wrong things about this piece of history?

>facts are mean!

Reminder this Portuguese is Nationalist View, a Jew who haunts Holocaust threads and gets utterly refuted every single time consistently, but he never ever acknowledges points that damage the mainstream view of the Holocaust and only picks apart the arguments that he's familiar with. I'm waiting for him to copy and paste the same few quotes from German officials he delusionally thinks are referring to mass killings. He's a Jewish cultist who could never possibly admit to faults in his religion, The Holocaust. Posen speech in 3, 2, 1....

A general tip when you see a Portuguese flag in Holocaust threads: disregard, do not reply, and flood thread with red pill infographics.

Watch 1/3 of the holocaust and then head on back here to see what sort of shill you really are.

I don't see 52 ovens

>Taken from a funeral home. Of course they do it carefully.
Not an argument. Even with modern technology which the Nazis didn't have it would be impossible.
>If I was a Nazi, I'd light the fucking bodies on fire.
Refer back to.
>Meaning that there would be at least 78 Dodger Stadium sized mass graves dotting Germany's landscape.
>Where are the graves?
>Where are the baseball stadium sized piles of bodies?

>They didn't bury all the bodies right beside the death camp either. Most of the time, for obvious logistical and sanitary reasons, both the Soviets and the Nazis drove the bodies out into surrounding forests and had prisoners dig mass graves.

Where are the graves?
>These mass graves would be everywhere and would be well documented yet Babi Yar is the largest mass grave we've found from WW2 which only had 33,000 in it. (give or take)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar

You're doing some mighty fine mental gymnastics against hard data.

It does considering the infrastructure of the reich was being destroyed by constant allied bombing, thus food and other supplies not reaching their destinations. Jews death were a combination of this and typhus.

>I'd light the fucking bodies on fire.
You know incinerators are used for a reason. Bodies don't just burn into ash, not even when they're doused in an accelerant like petrol.

Absolutely btfo

Picture attached is of a bill by the company Degesch for Zyklon B. By law it was demanded that harmful gas like Zyklon B had a warning substance added, a distinctive smell, so that a leak in one of the containers wouldn't kill those handling it.

Now, this bill has a last line, underlined, that reads:

** Vorsicht, ohne Warnstoff! *

Which translates to: "Caution! No warning substance!"

If Holocaust deniers were right in that Zyklon B was only used to kill lice in the clothes of the inmates, why should they specifically ask for gas without the smell?

As we've discussed before, the numbers given are hypothetical numbers for a 24 hour run, which was physically impossible, and without taking into accord the frequent breaking down of the muffles. Auschwitz's Krematoria were shit.

If you do it in public in any part of Europe, then they will surely lock you Hans.

people doing weird cruel murderous shit is pretty common

wtf i live only to serve israel now

wot

If I'm cremating the bodies of people I hate, I will certainly not take the precautions of a funeral home.

>Not an argument.
>Even with modern technology
so like fire? just stuff a bunch in a stove. pile the rest up outside and light them up. push whatever's left in a truck and just dump it.

>Where are the graves?
We keep fucking finding them all over Europe. Katyn was just one of them.

yeah but why would you be super careful that they burn completely to ash? They're you're mortal enemy, just burn them enough and dump them somewhere.

Come on, this is genocide 101.

The lack or warning agent for Zyklon B pesticide pellets was done for all camps, even ones were no orthodox Holocaust historian claims killings were done with it. From Auschwitz to camps in Germany proper, it was the same.

Pic related.

What would be the point of this? Cyanide gas is really horrible stuff, so the victims would panic even if they couldn't smell the gas.

You're actually making an assumption that they asked for it when that may not be the case. There are other possible explanations but you are looking for some sort of confirmation bias.

It's really funny to consider that this "clear historic fact on which all historians agree upon" (spoiler: there's not one thing regarding history where this applies) is so evident, that they need to arrest people who deny it, or refute parts of it. And THEN derive real life politicial consequences in the here and now and for the state and its conditions or the obligations of the Germans. i.e. "The Germans HAVE TO accept multi-culturalism, because of the holocaust."

Where are all the remains then? Surely some of the survivors would be able to point historians to the sites of these mass graves.

The question remains, why would they specifically ask for an extemely hazardous material without the warning smell added?

*of

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html