>by electing a whore
Cunts do not belong in government.

>right wing nationalist
>radical change
>destroy the European Union

is this not appealing?

Bumping for the french goddess

Madame Marion Marechal Le Pen

I think someone said it before that we need French memes if this is going to work well. I think it worked so well for Trump because this board made a lot of good shit-- in english. Stuff targeted towards her voting base needs to be in French though.

Disgrace to your ancestors

She belongs more than any other cuck running to be president. She the only hope for the future of the french people and the french republic

VOTE LE PEN
>VOTE LE PEN

VOTE LE PEN
>VOTE LE PEN

VOTE LE PEN
>VOTE LE PEN

VOTE LE PEN
>VOTE LE PEN

Not to be a pessimist but they are going to come down so much harder on Le Penn.
Somehow they are gonna be dead child sex slaves or some shit they can pin on her. They know they lost in Brexit and they know they lost with Trump now they are willing to do anything to stop us winning.

Do they even need to do that? From what French posters say here, it seems like she's already been demonized for years.

Let me ask do you think they are willing to take the chance? after 2016?

Cause her old man founded the FN and was very anti jew...

If you want to get better information on what's going on with the French election, you should join La Taverne Des Patriotes discord. It's mostly French but they have a foreign legion channel which is English:

discord.gg/FPbvxvB

I'm feeling it now. I genuinely believe she will win. Same feeling like under the US election, like a jolt of energy. Wasn't sure about Wilders desu. not brexit either, or that austrian cuck. Le Pen though...

Yes it's looking good for Le Pen. After all liberals say it themselves.

The future is female

She's more of a man than any of the other weakling running.
youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0

The future isn't female. The future is whoever is strong enough to rise up and take it. The fact that she's in this position shows her strength but also shows how many cucks there are to have a woman that is more nationalistic than them.

True but I enjoy using leftist arguments against them.

Vote for the first female president or you're a biggot!1!1!1!!!!

Bump against Macron

She'll not win by meme, rather by intervention from the divine among us.
Check em

Zechariah 5:9

reroll

rollin

need to make the memes in french