SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shouldn't you try to take london back forst m8?

>when you get to sit next to your best friend in class

what about the Basques in France you insensitive cunt?

London is whiter than New York.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't forget Brittany and Normandy, rightful English clay!

Why is Portugal a country?

well at least new york doesn't have a muslim mayor

>Why is the oldest nation with the same continuous borders in Europe a country?

Not ambitious enough, m8.

this is very cute

You had a black muslim immigrant as president for 8 years

please tell me burger hes lying? is NY really BLACKED?

its the most iconic city in america why did you do that to yourself????

also your capital city DC has a nigger mayor

but it matters not the grand mayor of london is white,sadiq has no real power

You let arabs build a mosque in gibraltar. You fucking rothschild puppet cuck, neck yourself.

No you guys do love a jewish mayor tho

m8 gibraltar was named after a muslim,they used to own that land before spain

Mallorca is Germany's 17th state!
Mind your own business, Anglo.

says the no history literal cuck

And they own it now thanks to you cucks.

>Manuel está pistola

its to get their tourism bucks m8 nothing more

even "based" russia has 100s of the bastards built,infact i think the biggest mousqe in the west is in russia

north africa has a huge muslim population,gibraltar built it to intice tourism

they are competing with spain afterall for tourism money

Napoleon sends a warm kiss to Portugal and its Royal familly

you are aware that you live on a somewhat small island?

Her majesties Royal Magaluf regiment could takeover the island in under an hour, don't kid yourself Hans

Our "portuguese" team is not also a good example......

Your government has been rothschild puppet, for 200 years. You are without a doubt the worst blight to ever infect europe.

>Galicia going to Portugal
>Basque Carlists forced into a republic
>Catalonia going to France, an even more centralist country than Spain
>Andalusia is now UK's problem
I... Wha... Did you just fix Spain, OP? Because I'd sign that. I'd sign that now.

never really considered it an island desu,kinda mad that the only places ive been is on an island my whole life and another island called majorca

ive never stood foot on the continent and probs never will lol

>muh divegrass

Your country has been low income backwater for 500 years and the only remnant of your time as a relevant nation is Brazil, another shithole

fuck off stormweenie go support merkel and her (((mates)))

lets all remember that the jews did everything to stop brexit

Yes I know you anglos can only think up ways to attract arab cock into your territories.

Continents are just bigger islands anyway.
The Asia/Europe divide is just an arbitrary distinction, not a real line.

Plus you guys share your island with Scotland.

if you mean money then yes

same reason you turn a blind eye to saudi arabia though they are behind alot of the terrorism

oil money

Anything your government does is by default exactly what the jews want to happen.

And we wave a jolly cheerio to Napoleon on Saint Helena

How much money do you make from the pakis that own london now?

Not a example? The best soccer player in history and european champions last summer, dont fall for the niggers meme, most are white, christian, portuguese.

little trade,brits can keep Algarve.
It's already pretty anglo

please keep sports out of this.Our team can't speak the language and more than half are niggers
that's the last thing you would want to post to prove a swede wrong lol

anything your government does is by brute force and you make things worse just what the jews want lol?

face it burger,sure we used to be tools of the jew a long time ago,but you are the new tool

what you accuse us of you are doing now.

If this were to come true, then I'd be 100% British

Remind me what happened on 9 September 2001?
What country was behind that?
What did you do back to them?
Oh right. Nothing.
The US bent over and took it in the ass from Saudi Arabia and then went and did their bidding furthering the Saudi agenda in the ME.

You're not in any position to criticise others for taking arab cock.

You're thinking of Israel and the US mate...

>low income backwater for 500 years
hahahaha

you only have money ever since you discovered oil and natural resources recently. you were irrelevant shit during the entire history of europe

>Do you mean your nation?
>1840

alot becuase they are the cheap imported labour

they tend to work harder than natives

thats the problem...natives aint willing to work those hours for little pay,they have lost alot of ambition also

where a paki is thirsty for respect and will climb the ladder

you cant have a lazy populace not willing to work hard and be against importing cheap labour aswell

the real world is not pol

its why we import eastern europeans also,they will work long hours and break their backs for little pay

its the way of things im afraid.

Spain is good clay m8. The Brits will make great use of it I'm sure, it might even stop being such an impoverished shithole.

What happened here m8

I'd rather help some arabs gain control of the middle east in exchange for oil than let them colonize my cities.

Big difference

This oblivious of history when most OF swedish time as a nation is spent as a puppie of Dennmark, Germany or in check by the russians.

Have fun pleasing muhamed faggots.

Laughed hard at this one.

I don't give a damn about the rock.

You like Spain.

We like your money.

We forget about this smokescreen made by your media and get all drunk again this summer.

Fuck both the EU and the Parliament.

>The way of the world is virtual slave labor that must be subsidized by government gibs put straight onto the national debt to keep these people able to even afford living in the country
:^)

Wait, what did i miss that i'm seeing these threads every day now?New york is not our capital.

No true, other than dearborn you don't let them colonise. You just let them fly planes into your national icon buildings and kill thousands of people.

>ywn go over the hills and far away to help best ally cuck france and spain

they populate the cities becuase thats where the business is

if you import cheap labour they need somewhere where the industry is

muslims tend to have their own areas to live...just like blacks have their ghettos

its not pretty but the average white is used to a certain standard of living....working 10 hours for mininum wage they feel is beneath them

would a white american be willing to work for the pay a mexican gets to pick fruit? would he fuck

muslims aint taking over,they are like 5% of the population they are mearly cheap imported labour

Yeah, Washington D.C. is. Which is like 900000% negroid.

lol the UK literally invaded Palestine, and british soldiers died all for the sake of giving the lands to the jews, on the order of lord rothschild.

Mallorca is already British and Irish lol. The 3 days I spent there I couldn't find a native.

north south blacks are the worst.

our muds work m8

sure you get the odd scrounger but the mostly work

its the problem also,they take all the jobs and pisses the locals off

towns grind to a halt during ramadan because no taxis are running for example.

War on the peninsula, you say?

thanks

No one let that happen. In the UK jew have lordships that give orders to the government as a matter of public record. The only thing you have is some dumb fuck conspiracy theories.

A full 66% of your moslem slime doesn't work, but also the fact is that they have to be subsidized by the government to afford living in the cities at all which is adding to the national debt. They don't pay into the system

So who benefits? Well, the businesses. Not the country and not the people of the country who are quite literally being replaced by low IQ third world garbage.

Why do you think it's ok to undercut indigenous wages with foreign labour?

>comparing a country that was founded on immigration and was never 100% white to begin with
to
>an island nation that was 100% European for millennia before it voluntarily and enthusiastically imported millions of mud immigrants for no particular reason other than muh diversity and muh white guilt

>Spain thinks they can out-perfidy the Anglo

LOL

If you try and divide us we will strike right back. Catalonia has a better chance of becoming independent than Scotland and a little bit of Anglo money in the right direction can make all the difference in their movement.

>for no particular reason other than muh diversity and muh white guilt
or maybe because you start constant wars in the middle east which displaces millions of people on Europes doorstep then you fuck off back over the Atlantic

Whereas the US throws billions of dollars at Israel every year and jumps whenever Israel says "jump".

I wouldn't be so sure. Westminster was quite ready to sell Ulster to Rome to get into the EU. They may well be tempted to sell Gibraltar to get out.

Our Portuguese born in Africa are laughing alongside Rhodesians and White South Africans for the payback (refugee crisis) after your cuck king - Olof Palme - inflicted in 60's and 70's.

Your ancestors are the greatest traitors and accomplices to "White Genocide."

The USA was 90% white until the 1970s.
Don't let them bullshit you about muh diversity.

Only South Africa among first world (or former first world lul) was minority white from the beginning.

DC is mostly black believe it or not. Many of the blacks in DC originate from North Carolina, for some reason.

I genuinely feel bad for the locals in the costa del sol and the baleric islands. The money generated only goes to a small group of hoteliers and bar owners, the locals benefits very little for the carnage they have to put up with May-Spetember

sitting in history class listening to that bullshit
seriously one of the saddest cringiest moments in our history.
João VI must be one of our worst leaders ever
>pic related ,look at this cunt
no leader should ever beat retreat from their motherland

most of those are women at home

and white women use the same systems

and we have measures in place to filter out the riff raff

IE prove you can earn over 35k a year or be denied entry,a strict english exam etc

changes and reforms to the welfare systems such as HB caps and rent

claiming welfare in britain now is a nightmare,you also get sent on demeaning courses that apperently make you feel 1 inch big

we pretty much demonize the unemployed lol

if you have no job in the uk you are garbage basically.

In the first place all the influance the Jews have in the US started in the UK.

None of you screeching is helping your argument. UK is the primary source of jews controlling all anglosphere countries.

i didnt say it was ok,but that is the way of things

only thing natives can do is be willing to work as hard and not be so choosy

> No one let 9/11 happen
Yeahhhhh... read the *official report* where they basically admit they let it happen

Oh also DC has actually never had a white mayor.

>brits can keep Algarve

For once, we might have some activity when it's not summer.
I'd also be glad to not have my region being invaded by lisbon faggots, northern plebs and their obnoxious lusofrench cousins during August and July.

>British Mallorca
YES PLEASE

Thats what tourism is doing to iberia.
We have become retirement place for european fleeing mudslimes and vacation spot.

basically we exploit muslims for cheap labour like the americans do with mexicans

no one likes them but they are willing to work hard and as long as the natives dont pull up their socks and compete with them the businessman will keep using them.

Andalucia, what a smart pick.

75% of their women and 50% of their men. 66% overall. 2/3. They also scam the system with benefits from shitting out lots of children. You have their fucking imams telling them to do this. No doubt nothing is being done about it because it took them 3 decades and it being publicly exposed for them to even acknowledge rape gangs.

Yeah truth is stuff here in Costa del Sol get messy as fuck. Spaniards don't drink as much and at the end don't like this kind of tourism we have, but what can we do?

Economy is fucked, and if we lose even that lots of families here will suffer even more.

And this shit is bothsided since there are a lot of very nice guys from UK living here (300k, which is our 3rd biggest group of immigrants I think, even both my neighbours are brits), who can get fucked by all this bullshit.

Parliament, EU, and the media fuck up with their little fights and all of us citizens pay up their bullshit.

Appropriate considering "Greater Gibraltar" is Andalusia, the seat of the Caliphate.

The implication is that Britain is now kebab.

>Immigration into UK started in 2003 with the Iraq War that UK fully supported and participated in
>implying UK's own imperialism has nothing to do with its immigration problem

Top wew my lad

>Remind me what happened on 9 September 2001?

Pete Sampras won the US open?

lol you are a fucking idiot. You don't benefit from that, you subsidise their labor with your taxes, and the business hire them because they are cheaper.

so wages go down, taxes on middle class go up, and crimes rate go through the roof.

The difference between america is, your health care system and free houses pay this "cheap labor" tens of thousands of pounds a year.