Fucking finally

This faggot scammer is going to get his comeuppance.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.ninja/6329h0
twitter.com/AlokinSugar/status/848669993814433793
youtu.be/g0_n-j5rd0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened?

quick rundown?

Scammer?

is that the dude from the "ordinary People" video?

He claimed the WSJ was using fake screenshots to attack YouTube.

He was proven wrong and will probably backfire on him.

He posted a video accusing WSJ of doctoring photos to frame Youtube. Turns out he was wrong, and could face a defamation lawsuit.

he wasnt proven wrong, it was simply pointed out that the video in question was claimed. that still doesnt explain why the fuck WSJ showed screenshots of two different ads being played for the same view on the same video.

Burn it down! Hahahahaha

He was funny about 2 years ago, but he's kinda fucken old now.

He deleted the video btw, but here's a mirror
mirror.ninja/6329h0

WSJ posted a news story about automatic ads being placed on problematic Youtube videos. Major advertisers pulled ads from the site due to bad PR. Author of the article posted images of alleged Coca-Cola and Toyota featuring ads on a video titled "Chief Keef dances to Alabama Nigger." This e-celeb posts a video accusing WSJ of doctoring the photo, mainly on the basis that Youtube automatically demonetizes content with offensive titles, and in fact, he talked to the video creator who revealed that he only made money on the video for 3-5 days. The e-celeb figured out after this video was released that the video was actually flagged for content by Chief Keef's handlers, and it's very possible the video was still monetized but the revenue was going to them rather than the video creator. E-celeb is now digging to see if he dun goof'd or not.

They can try a defamation lawsuit but i doubt it will gain any traction in court since the WSJ would need to prove that he knew the evidence he had was false.

but that doesn't fit the narrative of OP's agenda

he'll be alright, Ethan will pull out the Jew card

if hes responsible for the distribution of that information, then it won't matter if he knew it was false or not.

Not a fan of h3h3 but the shit the WSJ is doing is pissing me off

they're literally calling up advertisers to take down ads of any videos they find "offensive"

>The 1964 case New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, however, dramatically altered the nature of libel law in the United States by elevating the fault element for public officials to actual malice—that is, public figures could win a libel suit only if they could demonstrate the publisher's "knowledge that the information was false" or that the information was published "with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not"

t. Wikipedia

incoming: WSJ screen shots are photoshopped

twitter.com/AlokinSugar/status/848669993814433793

>E-celeb is now digging to see if he dun goof'd or not.
He's on the media's shitlist for calling out the WSJ for bullshit.
He's basically a Nazi in the media's eyes now.

OP is one of the hundreds of now permanent (Team Blue) newsroom lurkers that invest this board. This place is becoming a media backchannel.

Don't think that's true, at least in the US.

If that were the case, every news site that has published something that turned out to be incorrect would be sued.

John Legend?

who are these saemon daemons?

>I can tell by the pixels

>well, I have seen quite a few shops in my time

Archive everything. Now.

ethan was right, screenshots are fake

There won't be a defamation lawsuit. His video presented evidence supporting the conclusion... that's not defamation.

Jesus, is that real?

I've seen the video preview image without the option to skip

I didn't say they would win the lawsuit, but it would be a good way to fuck with Ethan considering how expensive it would be to defend.

/thread

vape nashe y'all

join my livestream for updates on the whole situation as well as a link to my discord server

youtu.be/g0_n-j5rd0Y

Have you noticed that in the wsj screenshot the ad has played 12 out of 15seconds, so 3 secs left, but according to the fine text above the line and the time counter at the bottom left it says that the ad only has 2 seconds to go (ad 0:02 or whatever)?
That would make the ad 14 secs.

Is that a yt bug?
Or faked screenshot?

What exactly am I supposed to be looking at here?

Show proof faggot. I've gone through 50 videos with ads.

Fucking shills I swear

we all make mistakes user

Literally you couldn't shill any harder you nigger shilltube stopped his view counter at 475,111 views and soon took down the video. You are a fucking moron of intergalactic scale if you think WSJ is on the up and up here.

this guy plagiarized off of sam hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w

Unless I'm misunderstanding, there's only one part of the ad that would have to be faked, and that's the video thumbnail. Everything else, you could just cap off a real advertisement.

He'll just bring his Patreon back and make $10k/month easy, whilst you continue shitposting on online imageboards

Explanation in pic. dubz checked

Everything in one meme.

People don't have ideas, ideas have people
- Carl Jung

Youtube shows stuff exactly 1 second off like that all the time

Those analyses are pretty shit in general.
It makes no sense in this context either since it's just screen captures. Sticking a png into photoshop and cropping and pasting an image isn't going to fill the image with noise.

Alright thx

He didn't even say WSJ had photoshopped it.

He just suggested he wouldn't be surprised if they did because it seemed fishy.

Can't imagine WSJ would do that, he had reasoning - and seems to just have been wrong. Suing him will just make a mountain out of a molehill

Okay I've taken them out then, I'm not a Sup Forumsentoo but I figured the way the guy explained it made sense.

Still, nobody has debunked my initial meme here

Wait so who debunked this guy? Source or is OP just the millionth shill faggot on Sup Forums today

OP is literally WSJ staff.

So the Jew hedged his words, then WSJ has fucking nothing, he just looks like a retard for jumping the gun

This KIKE is the most obvious subversive JEW I have EVER seen and you DUMB GOYS still fall for his tricks. Unbelievable. Will you RETARDS ever learn?

SAGE

both of the advertisements in that screenshot contain timers (in the LHS of the video screen). is it possible that the cocaine-cola ad is merely unkippable unlike the other shown?

>defamation lawsuit

That doesn't work on a personal vlog you fucking moron. He's not a media source, he's a fucking shitposter that makes videos. He could literally make whatever the fuck he wanted and no one would give a fuck.

Fuck, please graduate HS before posting on Sup Forums next time you want to spread your overreaction filth.