So how I get a qt azn waifu?

>tfw no gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0
youtube.com/watch?v=5JmQmcCxTW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to hell race traitor.

Go back there

nice digits. that webm sets off my yellow fever something fierce.

are you white?
are you tall?

those two features alone will score you good odds with getting with an Asian woman.
is she westernized (from the west and not from her home country)? If she is, then less likely will she be into you, by looks alone.

Just as an fyi, Korean women are commonly the worst type of women to invest your time with.

Did you just upload a picture of TWICE?

I think you're posting in the wrong board mate.

Go to any Ivy league - they're full of us chinks.

Otherwise move to a major metropolitan area.

Fpbp
Based leaf
Kill yourself, anime isn't real.

Elliot-Rodger

He was white/asian. Thats what fucked him up.

More specifically, he had a white dad and an asian mother. A recipe for disaster.
It's all about how alpha your dad is.
An Asian that can jump into a higher race bracket is going to pass on genes that will overcome
any disadvantages of being mixed race

White men that are too huge of a pussy to get a white girl instead fuck down and settle for an Asian woman
Typical beta move. Look where it leads. Disgraceful.

fuck off

Anime isn't real. It's time to wake up.
youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0

>Be me

>Have Asian wife

>Asian wife is pregnant with my daughter

>Daughter will be half Asian and based AF because daddy will teach her the ways of the force.

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Asian women exist to sexually entertain white men until we select a white woman to breed with. This way gook girls' fertile years are spent childless and servicing white cocks, which fights global gook overpopulation.

>Muh Asian Masculinity

Your daughter will be mentally ill like most hapas, thank you for allowing us to become a minority majority nation assclown.

Jokes on you faggot.

I'm half white, half mexican.

Cry in your corner because you will never have someone as beautiful as my daughter.

>exept the fact

Hahahaha, you fucked up big time by marrying and breeding a gook. Prepare for your daughter to become....

A WHITE COCK CONCUBINE

Be moderately wealthy, not a shitskin, and pick up some gold digger trophy wife.

Stop it.

As long as she doesn't fuck niggers, i'm ok with this.

The question you probably need to ask is how do I get a gf, peiod.

Honestly, just take mine. She's clingy and needy and too much for me to deal with.

The dramatisations (I assume that's the right term?) are really autistic too
Would be better to use illustrations or just the speech itself which is pretty good

Money. And lots of it. Your honestly better off moving to Eastern Europe and getting a girl there. Those women are loyal to you, provided you have a stable income. Also, they don't get fat.

She's really hot, got feet pics?

Go through a matrimonial.
Thai Brides on the BBC: youtube.com/watch?v=5JmQmcCxTW8

Get some help.

Step 1:
Go to a good college. If it's too late for that, go to a college town and get a white collar job.
Step 2:
Be proactive. Asian guys aren't known for making the first move, so Asian girls are less used to being approached/less likely to curve you. Just be confident, it seriously works on them, especially the tight-buttoned types.
Step 3:
Don't be a weeb faggot. Chances are they've run into rice-chasing retards before and have a low tolerance for them. Hide your asian fetish, if they know you'll get kicked to the curb.

Uglies fakies and shitties. Nah.