Would you be in favor of free high-quality housing for all whites?

Would you be in favor of free high-quality housing for all whites?

Absolutely not. Unearned benefits are most of the reason the white population is so r-selected in the first place.

what does r selected mean?

nope and especially not for this cunt

anyone who marries and divorces with intention to just steal money should be hung

Oy vey im white now!!!

Sounds expensive. How would you plan to fund it?

Bring in indian immigrant doctors who work for low wages in exchange for citizenship

>Trying to turn white nationalists into commies

Shills are getting sophisticated

And how does that pay for it?

we pay the indian doctors with money from chinese billionaire immigrants who do it in exchange for high-end lofts in seattle

Ah ok. Makes perfect sense now. Go for it. I'll take a 4bed/2bath with a triple garage somewhere remote. I'm going to need it on about 50 acres though. Doable?

Americans only

No. Now get the fuck out commie trash.

what the fuck who wouldnt? but it doesnt work like that you retard

> free high-quality housing for all whites
You mean like when they did this in europe...then ran interference for drug cartels....then let small packets of cash circulate by calling people who point out the dangers of this enemies of the "working class".

You know Americans are fucking retarded for letting whole towns get addicted to heroin right?

No but I'd ban home loans with less then 20% down and home loans for second homes entirely.

No, get out commie.

lmao retard , how about just stop giving free shit in general and all the poorscum will starve and leave, including poor whites.

Also wtf is "white", in America arabs are counted as white , same with mongrels of all types

No!! Because if the government controls where you live, they control you. Look at all the "inner cities". Government controls how blacks eat and where they live with their "assisted" living programs. These programs are designed by democrats to keep the blackies enslaved to the government. Their lives depend on government funding. No freedom.

Wtf are you talking about antifa? Do you not know that its you leftards that fall for these type of tricks?

No. That would make us lazy and quickly reduce us to niggerdom. Man must strive for his living, and through that effort becomes Man. Anything less leads to degeneracy.

I hadn't thought of this but I'm actually in favor.

I think you mean K-selected.

This is EXACTLY what they told the blacks when they destroyed them morally and societally. Prior to Johnson, Black Americans were hard working, spiritual and moral.

ever drive through parts of "appalachia"

this. this cock whore needs to be flogged.

Amber Heard is a cunt