Wow Sup Forums what awful people would break into this poor refugees home and write all this shit on his walls?

Wow Sup Forums what awful people would break into this poor refugees home and write all this shit on his walls?

twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/847486704944427010

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/calebparke/2016/12/30/top-10-trump-hate-crime-hoaxes-of-2016-n2264661
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/hate-hoax-epidemic-least-17-faked-trump-hate-crimes-reported-since-november-election/
infowars.com/video-complete-list-of-hate-crime-hoaxes-staged-by-anti-trump-leftists/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/30/faked-news-your-guide-to-22-post-election-hate-hoaxes/
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/14/hijab-wearing-student-who-concocted-hate-crime-hoax-after-trump-election-wont-face-charges/
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The refugee did it to cry victim.

I literally don't believe him

seems like everywhere they go, muslims cause trouble. what gives?

sometimes its the reverse :3

How the fuck does an Iranian qualify for refugee status in the first place

>GUT OUT OF...

nope. false flag.

They had to take the photos at angles that hid simple spelling mistakes an idiot wouldn't make.
The shitskin did it.

>"@MuslimIQ"

:^)

I'm getting tired of the false flags against shitslam and the 24/7 media "Trump is LITERALLY Hitler" shit. I get it's all they have left, but it hasn't worked for over a year, it's not suddenly going to start.

townhall.com/columnists/calebparke/2016/12/30/top-10-trump-hate-crime-hoaxes-of-2016-n2264661

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/hate-hoax-epidemic-least-17-faked-trump-hate-crimes-reported-since-november-election/

infowars.com/video-complete-list-of-hate-crime-hoaxes-staged-by-anti-trump-leftists/

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/30/faked-news-your-guide-to-22-post-election-hate-hoaxes/

theblaze.com/news/2017/02/14/hijab-wearing-student-who-concocted-hate-crime-hoax-after-trump-election-wont-face-charges/

fakehatecrimes.org/

>what awful people would break into this poor refugees home and write all this shit on his walls?

Can I get a suace on the white supremacists pls?

You did.

Lot of property for a refugee, must've been able to transfer a lot of wealth out before he ran like a pussy

I feel like the retractions never hit mainstream tho... really nogs my joggin

Let me guess - all of the replies will be some variation of 'e FALSE FLAG. No proof will be provided.

Who gives a fuck? It is a fucking inbred terrorist, I do not trust those goat fuckers at all no matter what, war is on as far as I am concerned, period.

>Oregon

Yeah no. There's no way this is real.

Dam that is the next level of graffiti vandals. Not even the paper is moved out of place. At east not a penny of property was physically destroyed, odd

For a breaking and entering, it's relatively untouched. 'Destroyed' is a strong verb to use just for some writing on the walls.

It says GUT OUT OF...he did it, even retards can spell get

Kek

Nice fake news, Trumptard

Fake news.

Inside job paapers and media are all in on it. Unless u see video of a supremacist gun him down, then i dont believe it.

>30k retweets

I fucking hate people

Why do they believe anything they hear

HEY RABBI

The original twitter is....qasim rashid....clearly bullshit....cow poo.

Lol @ nigger reply....deport thr white supremacist....cant happen ....this is our land.....now go back home with obongo nig nog.

muslims using jew tricks, anons.

I fucking hate refugees coming to America and think we need to put a moratorium on immigration for a decade.

BUT that's fucked up if true. But given that seemingly 100% of these (((hate crimes))) are false flags, I can't trust its legitimacy.

this was my thought exactly. all that rage and not a thing broken or damaged ...

Weird, you'd think a native english speaker would spell it "get" instead of "gut".

angry people would of spray painted the food on the counter.

JEWS!

That's my question... Iranian refugee? What the fuck is that

>Iranian
>refugee

Shit like this makes no sense, if you'd be willing to break into someones home and vandalize it, you might as well murder the fucking guy.

Guys I'm an ex-muslim, I don't know about the US but I grew up in a Muslim household in a white working class neighbourhood, this stuff isn't unbelievable. My house regularly had stones thrown at it and at my family when we came out by racist chavs for a couple weeks until we had cctv camera installed and had evidence for the police.

You don't want non-whites in the UK because it's your ethnic land i get that, but is the hate and violence really necessary?

But it's idiotic to want non-whites to leave the US, it is not your ethnic homeland so the argument is null. Most of you are mongrels anyway.

>but is the hate and violence really necessary?
Yes
Otherwise what? Your cancer subverts all

>ethnic homeland
>making decisions based on what people legitimately deserve
The civilization game is decided by victory, not justice, and that will be true whether whites succeed in retaking our countries or not.
And it will remain true, one way or another, that a country is your country by exclusive virtue of your capacity to hold it against the foreign hordes.

Nope. False flag. White supremacists would have killed them or destroyed everything of value, not sprayed the walls.

THIS

>But it's idiotic to want non-whites to leave the US, it is not your ethnic homeland

It is their ethnic homeland though.

>dat last comment
Yes pls, a planet of white nationalists? A DREAM come true

Whatcha doing Mullah?