>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWunOSVaqAI
circa.com/politics/barack-obama-changed-how-nsa-intercepts-of-americans-like-donald-trump-could-be-shared
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/28/oh-my-president-obamas-own-defense-deputy-admits-obama-white-house-spied-on-candidatepresident-elect-trump/
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/781483?section=US&keywords=Obama-aides-NSA-intelligence&year=2017&month=03&date=29&id=781483&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main&oref=t.co
youtube.com/watch?v=DL-HsiPNXqw
web.archive.org/web/20130611211041/http://dangerandplay.com/2012/07/20/what-is-sex-with-a-tranny-like
pagesix.com/2017/04/02/tina-fey-slams-white-women-who-voted-for-donald-trump/?_ga=1.40923106.1145585651.1491178989
nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-alerts-feds-court-appearances-immigrants-article-1.3016935
mobile.twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/847777257384890368
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOOOVEMENT

AWOO~

How are we doing tonight?

3rd for fat chicks

Awoo to you my fellow anons

>when people bully Pence
It doesn't rustle me a single bit when Trump is attacked literally 24/7, but even looking funny at Comfy Mike triggers me hard.

is mike pence gay?

trying to watch Spring Baking Championship on the food network with the GF but getting cucked out by the weather
no reception

impregnate her instead

I've had a headache for about a week now.

AWOO~

>he fell for the sattellite meme

>yfw King Nigger is accused of treason live on TV for the first time by MSM pundits this week

Shills and scripts are back now that our url is back to normal, catalog is fairly shit, but this week promises to be full of happenings

It apparently isn't susan rice
I hope people ignore the story
Fuck cernovich, we don't need false flags on this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=vWunOSVaqAI

I wonder if any upskirts were taken that day but not released to the public yet

What a douche

I'm sorry user, but it might be brain cancer.

LMFAO

I want Trump and Putin to meet so bad. And I want the tweet:
>Just got done meeting with Vlad! Big plans between U.S and Russia soon!

>It apparently isn't susan rice

plz present evidence

Susan Rice ordered the unmasking of incoming Trump administration officials.
OBAMA SPIED!
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT BECOMES THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO GO TO JAIL!
THIS IS YUGE!
circa.com/politics/barack-obama-changed-how-nsa-intercepts-of-americans-like-donald-trump-could-be-shared

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/28/oh-my-president-obamas-own-defense-deputy-admits-obama-white-house-spied-on-candidatepresident-elect-trump/

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/781483?section=US&keywords=Obama-aides-NSA-intelligence&year=2017&month=03&date=29&id=781483&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main&oref=t.co

>The Co-founder and CTO of CrowdStrike (who investigated the DNC hack) is a senior fellow of the Atlantic Council
>Crowdstrike blamed Russia for the hack at the DNC and this is the "independent proof" of Russian hacking that the media keeps parroting
>Susan Rice is also a council member with the Atlantic Council as are numerous other Obama/Clinton officials

he's been on my ignore list for months

fuck him and that gay-ass lisp

no way you can convince me he's 100% straight with that voice

My dog buried 5 pigs feet this morning and everytime I've let her out she digs one up and eats it

Wtf

That's what I am thinking. Too much maga.

what's she saying?

I want to believe, but none of those sources inspire confidence.

all these articles say for a fact is she had unmask authority...

The media in general is just a shitshow now, even more than it was. It's literally an indecipherable stream of bullshit, larping, disinfo, shoddy research, and just propaganda. Implosion when?

Dogs gonna dog, user.

NEVADAWOO~

they dont offer any proof that it WAS her

The narrative this week is "Trump's an unpopular loser look at all his failures since he started"

I think me and your doggu would get along great

cernovich was told to tweet that so they could monitor her, watch her reaction and see who she contacts. they're trying to see how far it goes and how everyone is connected,.

>watch out nazis!

NEW SCHEDULE RELEASED

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 3, 2017

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then welcome President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt. Later in the morning, the President will meet with President Al Sisi. The President will then lead an expanded bilateral meeting with President Al Sisi. In the afternoon, the President will have a working luncheon with President Al Sisi. The President will then meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:50AM THE PRESIDENT welcomes President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt

11:55AM THE PRESIDENT meets with President Al Sisi

> In-Town Travel Pool Spray (Final Gather 11:45AM Briefing Room Doors)

12:10PM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with President Al Sisi

1:10PM THE PRESIDENT has a working luncheon with President Al Sisi

2:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

***PRESS BRIEFING***

2:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

You eat a lot of pigs feet? How do you prepare them?

Fuck off Mike

pickled

smart doggo

Fox News has been accusing him of treason for years.

>awful flag
>Harry Reid
>goes blue reliably
>fake alium base to draw attention from real one
DEFEND THIS

She looks like Chuck Schumer

MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD BTFO

My evidence is MAGATrump5
He said it was fake news
I haven't seen any actual evidence that it was her

FORTY MILLION DOLLARS

Free treat I guess.
Hmmm, I might try that. Pickle them yourself?

How do you get on his feed?

Al Sisi is 100 times better than the Muslim Brotherhood. Glad we are on good terms.

Because he is a traitor, luckily he only had complete control of the government for 2 of his 8 years.

He sucked trap cock once, so there's that.

>Pickle them yourself?

the pizza/sub place near my house has a giant jar of them near the register

Even better

>Guess who just got the Superbowl ring back? So much for the so called Russian connection!

Why the fuck is his account locked?

ohhh yeah that was him

I'd blocked that story out of my mind

AP FACT CHECK: Trump is wrong because Obama cannot order a wiretap he has staff for that. Once again Trump is a liar!

Lmao where did we learn that?

>watching Nixon video
>narrator: "The tapes contained a lot of anti semitism"
>cuts to Nixon saying that the New York Times and the Washington Post are owned by jews
What does "anti semitic" even mean? Can something be true but still anti semitic?

There just no proof of this.

obama refused to meet him hey? this meeting is pretty big

Wow, I can tell this thread is full of basic bitches

>What does "anti semitic" even mean?
It claims or implies bad things about Da Juice.
>Can something be true but still anti semitic?
Yes. It's one of their favorite dodges besides the oven.

A list of potential SCOTUS nominees by age.

POL ACTUALLY WANTS TO DEPORT THIS SEXY MAMACITA

youtube.com/watch?v=DL-HsiPNXqw

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES FAGGOTS

Me too. I got this cool Vlad Putin shirt that looks all 007 James Bond stylized and stuff and I just want to be able to wear it out lol.

Yes, it is their lingustic kill shot to get the goyim to attack whoever the label is thrown on

Literally confessing isn't proof to shariablue.

lol are u retards seriously using cernovich as a source

He wrote on his blog once a story about sucking trap cock in thailand. Then he backtracked and said it was someone else's story.

repent now shill and you wont end up in the hospital like David Brock

yes i do now fuck off u stupid leaf

>but facts are racist and anti-semitic go- I mean guy. That you even question this is proof that 6 million jews will be gassed tomorrow!

Where's the proof it was her, those are all speculation.

Mandrill Meditations got in a really good shot on CBS during a hit job interview so he's got a bit of respect.

Oh shit…

The federal judges are after Trump again for inciting violence!
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — A federal judge said in a ruling that then-candidate Donald Trump incited the use of violence against three protesters when he told supporters at a campaign rally a year ago to "get 'em out of here."

U. S. District Judge David J. Hale of the Western District of Kentucky also wrote in an opinion and order released Friday that because violence had broken out at a prior Trump rally and that known hate group members were in the Louisville crowd, Trump's ordering the removal of an African-American woman was "particularly reckless."

Via yahoo….

Is he finally stumped by the federal judges?

I was following him before the lock
He locked it because some dude found out who he was and that spooked him.

That's how the left operates, if you acknowledge race exists, you're racist, if you acknowledge jews exist, you're an anti-semite.

Seems to me like we're making fun of him.

web.archive.org/web/20130611211041/http://dangerandplay.com/2012/07/20/what-is-sex-with-a-tranny-like

>lightitupblue
>not blueitup

I'm calling it
Pryor will replace Kennedy if GOP nuke the rules

>We kept going at it, and one thing I remember is her pushing her shriveled little prick into my face when she was deepthroating me, in the 69 position. I kept trying to move away from it, but I eventually just gave in and let it penetrate my mouth. I remember tears coming down my face a little when I vaguely realized what I was doing, it had this weird chemically, salty taste.

"We will keep our indiscretions to ourselves" they said...

Fucking degenerates. Never give these assholes an inch.

Is that supposed to be funny?

You have to admit, after 60 minutes made him the poster boy for Fake News, this is a ballsy move. He might earn your respect if this turns out true.

pagesix.com/2017/04/02/tina-fey-slams-white-women-who-voted-for-donald-trump/?_ga=1.40923106.1145585651.1491178989

the war on white people continues

That's pretty good.

> The NYPD alerts federal immigration agents to the Criminal Court appearances of immigrants facing deportation, the Daily News has learned.
> Currently, as a “sanctuary city,” the city only complies with Immigration and Customs Enforcement “detainer” orders to hold a defendant until federal agents can take custody in cases involving violent or serious felonies. But in the process of assessing a defendants’ criminal record, the NYPD routinely contacts ICE, which can alert the agency to the individual’s court dates, making them easier to nab.
nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-alerts-feds-court-appearances-immigrants-article-1.3016935

mobile.twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/847777257384890368

Jesus

Just showing up to show off how proud I am of myself.