Knowledge Bomb. What would happen if Mecca was Nuked

If Mecca was Nuked(Either by Sub,Bomber,Missile or even inside a vehicle like a Truck nearby) it would do one of these 3:

1) End Islam

2) Cause Islam to Reform

3) "World vs Islam"(A true World War, which would then either End Islam or cause Islam to be reformed if anything is left)

It's not a matter of Why it should be done at this point, its a matter of Why hasn't it been done already since so many things are in position or are in motion......

A MAD(Mutual Assured Destruction) scenario between the 3 major religions(Islam,Christianity & Judaism) could be set in motion that would allow for a One World Religion worshiping Technology to be put in place.

Global/World Government could be created to wipe out Islam. Since Islam would be a global threat attacking everyone, allowing the world to "unite" against it.

Population Control would happen & those who ally with Islam(Which would be The Left) would be & could be culled.

Now here is the thing......

As much as it would be easy to blame a country(All countries with nuclear capability would be suspect) for it, the best thing who ever pulls off Nuking Mecca could do is be Silent about it. Since Islam will go after all suspect country's regardless.

While things like Destabilization & Assassination have there purposes, they are Amateur(even 9/11 which had a "wow factor", was sloppy) due to how they really lack the "Wow Factor" when it comes to proper Global Impact. Since Mecca has such a massive importance to Islam. its a big & really obvious target.

A Nuclear Impact to Mecca would have Global implications.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
google.com/maps/@40.7414153,-73.9912354,3a,75y,201.35h,125.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scYqmCp0QJVWXIWW41BXpdg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
vid.me/1p0i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) East Coast part of the US Pedo network

2) "White guy did it" Psy-Ops.

3) Globalist Roles.

4) How the Tech Company's plan on betraying the IC.

Hit a hornets nest and the hornets would swarm. It would be apocalyptic.

Nothing of value would be lost

Exactly.

Value could be gained depending on long term goals.

So essentially forcing all those "moderates" Western countries keep importing to show their true colors, prematurely to their official call of Jihad, in order to get them before they're too established and connected.

DEATH
TO
LARPERS

agenda 21

What are the chances of Christianity having a revival & the Catholic church being cleansed of corruption and pedos?

is this gonna set the final crusades?

Wouldn't the Jews just take out the Christians? You are a globalist isreali agent fuck off

literally all I want is for Kansas to be relevant. Can you reveal anything that Kansas is somehow involved in? Do any Kansans have any parts to play in the upcoming great happening?

OH FUCK YES. Thank you for posting this Anon5, I've been waiting for this thread for awhile.

Well I'm not one of those, but whatever keeps your mind closed.

That could also be done.

I've covered it in many past threads: 1) It's possible.

2) The easiness of doing that relates to who those pedo's are connected too.

You used up all your happenings before the civil war

>Well I'm not one of those

Kansas sucks, NJ is best

Turn that shitty little rock rock of their's into dust, deus vult!!!!!!!!!

Kek

Force a technocracy just for the space marines to show up and kill us. Yeah, no. Let's stay retarded until the long night is over, thanks.

Where did birds come from?

Well we used to have nukes and be target for the commies, but now all we have is mexicans and wheat.

You could say so.

Also Europe(if you look at Human History) is "Pre-Crusade" once again, being mass invaded by Islam.

Read the OP & the line about MAD: Sup Forums should be very interested in this topic.

Just telling the truth.

Goid evening Anon5. Can you confirm that recent reports about the President ordering declassification of 1000 of the currently 5200 classified patents on the books are accurate?

The reports indicate that the secret memo demands the process be finished within 2 years and that they are primarily related to health/longevity. Can your sources provide any insight on what we might see if accurate?

Thank you very much!

Okay, now for real questions. Do you think this is a reality that the world is moving towards? Would this cause a backlash of jihadis within nuclear power nations if this happens? How would Pakistan feel about this considering they have nuclear capabilities?

whats going on with the whole obama wiretap story. is he hiding?

I have no idea.

Sup Forums should get this information around.

Pretty much.

If that is what you got out of it, you might need to re-read.

This planet.

>What would happen if Mecca was nuked?
Retarded Mudslimes would chimp out as they already do.

Perhaps a higher proportion of them would do so.

>M-m-muh WWIII?
Fuck off. The Dar-al-Islam has NO power other than what is granted to it by Western (And to enormously lesser extent) Asian charity.

All we'd have to do is close our fucking borders untill they were done murdering/raping each other.

Any info on the east coast pedo ring? Will it be exposed?

What do they have on Trump that seems so terrible to the neoliberals?

Is trump an isreali double agent? If yes why is it a good thing?

I asked an apostate this once. His response was basically:

>Muslims world wide would take it as a sign of the end times and we'd have a global chimpout.

If he is correct, it would turn into World v Islam. I'm fine with that. Let the W88 fly.

Yay i missed the daily larps whats new user 5

Thoughts on this?

>A MAD(Mutual Assured Destruction) scenario between the 3 major religions(Islam,Christianity & Judaism) could be set in motion that would allow for a One World Religion worshiping Technology to be put in place.

Your words. The God Emperor will see us as people who need to be illuminated. If we have better technology then the space marines will kills us and send it to Mars.

Do you know anything about April 3rd? This Japanese fbi user has been posting about it for quite some time now. Threads on the topic were trimmed during the pony merger yesterday.

>a One World Religion worshiping Technology
yeah nah

Why are the isrealis using Christians to kill muslims? What happens when a meteorite is nuked?

What to you think about the Albert pike letter?
Also your opinion on how to expose them and fight Islam without playing into their hands?
Also

Anon5, could you do a KB on the US group "Indivisible"
It's growing really quickly, basically harnessing the power of Resistards. I think it's a Soros group. Any change on doing more on "grassroots" movements post-election?

Also..... the NEED FOR RIGHT WING ORGANIZATION

No idea on that, but if you are talking about Life extension & advanced medical tech, they do exist.

1) I would say so. The question is who is willing to Nuke Mecca already.

2) Yep

3) Which country's do they have problems with is the question....

1) Significantly higher proportion.

2) Europe would be sieged extremely quickly.

1) My next thread is about it.

2) Define "they".

Trump & his team were under surveillance. Many different ways & methods.

As for O, look up his Shadow Government...

1) Don't think so.

"World vs Islam" would be a true World War.(Rather then Europe gang banging itself once again)

DELETE THIS

:O!

Glad you're back and I hope you're doing well, I always look forward to your threads.

That said, I fear that Sup Forums is quickly losing its ground as a viable place for you to drop these "knowledge bombs". I hope you make the switch to 8ch soon, as the moderators for this site have clearly been enforcing an agenda--paid or otherwise.

Question: Given the number of judges pushing to allow Islamists to enter this country, by dismissing/overturning Trump's "travel ban", are they pushing for a terrorist event to occur? If so, what's the objective behind this?

Thanks in advanced, keep up your great work brother.

How concerned should we be by the hacking of 8ch?

are you on a proxy?

dat sec c flag

I did say Aliens like to Watch.

I was referring to Globalist plans.

Why has no one questioned how fast that thing spread & what was going on in that timeframe?

It's a globalist plan, which is very possible consider how much humanity is depending on Technology.

Re-read the OP.

No idea.

I've made threads talking about Left protest networks.

What about japanon and release of the 9/11 pictures are they true?

worshiping technology has potential adverse effects; for example, you'll have a positive effect if all goes right
>utopian society, no suffering, endless life and boundless knowledge
if anything goes wrong
>collective knowledge and rule by dictatorship of the mind as a result of pervasive AI, enhancements, etc. that have been taken over by a tyrant (think matrix)
>human singularity and arrogance towards god, stuck in purgatory for eternity (think evangelion)
>everybody goes to hell for arrogance towards god

No just resident papal shitposter till june then off to israel

Fate of the West

p interesting stuff

Is your name Max?

>one world religion worshiping technology

r/atheism tier top kek

It's a globalist plan, it also relates to Trans-humanism.

See: That should really help people figure out Globalist groups and where they Operate.

1) Yep & to cause Chaos and/or make Trump look bad.

No its lee

Your threads are lame and you couldn't predict your way out of a wet paper bag
Sage

>No idea on that, but if you are talking about Life extension & advanced medical tech, they do exist.
I think we will see those in the open soon. Neil Keenan has been heavily promoting a "healing computer" which works by balancing energy similar to the chakras.

Nope, its a Globalist plan that relates to Trans-humanism.

Well, I always link my archives for good reason.

Also you can see the full threads if you click "View".

Looking forward to your next thread. That is a key to bring down the elite. Problem is I think they would rather trigger the great war rather than have the pedophocracy exposed.

"They" meaning people from the Atlantic Council/Neoliberal intelligence community/Globalists.

Who the hell is at the top, anyways???

What is your suggestion then?

Claiming that the destruction of Mecca will have global implications is as apparent as can be; you have a good argument for your claim, but why was it necessary?

What is your motive? End Islam?

Ah, glad you made this. Now then...

Shareblue Office

16 W 22nd Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10010

google.com/maps/@40.7414153,-73.9912354,3a,75y,201.35h,125.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scYqmCp0QJVWXIWW41BXpdg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

A video of some areas inside the building. Weird thing is that there's no 5th or 6th floor listings. Also, Creative Media Matters is on the 3rd Floor

vid.me/1p0i

Pic related is the floor plan of qLabs' office, which may be the office being leased out to Shareblue.

1. Now that we have this info, what is the next step?
2. infinitychan was recently hacked. Do you think it had to do with this Shareblue revealation? Any clues as to who did the hack?
3. How likely is it that Mecca will be nuked in the near future (next 4 years)
4. The Wiretapping scandal is reaching a boiling point, and Obama is conveniently in Tahiti, a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US. Coincidence?
5. What does Trump plan to do with the Fed? Abolish it or subvert it for his own means? I ask because an "Audit the Fed" bill just passed committee the other day
6. The info in OP sounds like the perfect scenario to enact the Albert Pike plan to destroy all Abrahamic religions and replace them with a religion based on Technology. This...concerns me.
7. Putin is requesting an audience with Trump now. Does this signal that the "muh Russia" narrative is in its death throes?
8. What, ultimately, does Trump want to do with Israel?

When the long night is over there will be no isolationists or globalists. There will only be the God Emperor.

Ending Islam is a noble goal

Was the master predicting Mecca's death? Is he secretly red pilled?

holy shit this made me kek
With the recent Susan Rice reveal everyone is getting more hyped for the imminent great happening. Be honest, what are the odds some of the bigger names implicated in all this traitorous globalism bullshit get away with it? Is this like a "if one goes down all goes down" deal? Or can certain people avoid justice entirely?

muslims would be more mad than normal

nothing else would really happen

What happens if we nuke mecca AND isreal? That sounds way better

What a revelation i have never thought about before. Thank you OP. You even put in a lot of effort with this one. I'm going to go through all of your links and evidence.

Oh wait, there is none. This thread is shit and you should feel bad. Next time you make a thread post sources, informations and more instead of just your rubbish personal thoughts on a subject you know nothing about.

Also kill yourself tripfag.
If you want to nuke meca become a terrorist and do it yourself. I'll even join you just tell me where to sign up.

Most likely a nice acoustic song with children singing in a choir over the plucking of such a cheerful guitar song
As we witness such a great moment for mankind
The world suddenly is ok

Ever look at a Chessboard and see all the squares?

Picture a chessboard inside each one.

Now consider that even the Chess Players are just Chess Pieces on a bigger board.

3) My motive...... is to get information out.

Wew A5 this is a spicy bread. Allow me to catch up before I ask any questions, have a bump

There is a precedent for what he's saying. Look at what happened to the Jews after the Romans destroyed the second temple.

Notice low numbers of shills/bots? I think the merger over the weekend broke them.

What's who's motive, his or those who would enact this plan.

Anon5's motive is to inform us. The motive of those who'd do this is to create a religion under which they can control the populous of the planet. It's the Albert Pike plan for enacting WWIII between the religions. Check out pic related.

Such a war would bring about the mutual destruction of Islam, Zionism, Israel, Atheism, and perhaps by virtue of destroying Atheism also Leftism, all at once.

Nice try shill faggot.
>i'm going to mention other chans and hope normies invade those too.
>tripfag
You are clearly cancer.

Someone please nuke 16 W 22nd Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10010, mecca, isreal, and fuck Kansas why not.

Wow shareblue is mad and doesn't want this info getting out! You know... the, uh... info... yeah there's something worthwhile in there somewhere, I swear!

Nuking Mecca is the ultimate redpill

It's a bit farfetched, and though my instinct is to end Islam, don't you think that we could be tricked into working with our enemies to defeat Islam, only to be tricked afterwards?

Shouldn't we leave defeating Islam to our Christian God? As evidenced in Vietnam, stamping out an idea entirely is difficult.

Maybe a better alternative end to Islam is through the spread of Christianity.

user, picture this: you are a 'moderate' muslim who follows the orders of the Quran to a moderate degree, wherein you don't slay infidels on sigh, but you do have a somewhat negative opinion of them. Suddenly, your equivalent of the Vatican City is destroyed. How are you going to react?

Also, would you feel more or less attached to your religion?

NOTE** The terror attacks on 9/11 were intended to destroy America. Though there are many things now wrong with America following the attacks that may be irreversible, much of the American populace banded together and despised (and continues to despise) Islam and muslims

You'd rather have muslims go underground and take over from within?

Shareblue is mad again.

1) Observe.

2) It's clear someone was bothered.

3) Depends all on the people & the powers.

4) You should keep track of all the places O has traveled to.

5) The Fed can't be ripped out, but it must be phased out abit.

6) Globalists have many plans.

7) Yep.

8) Hope it doesn't do anything stupid & also give some Wall advice.

A5, I looked into Cernovich after you mentioned it.

It's much worse than I thought it was, when is an opportune time to deal with him?

I need more nudging in the right direction. I kind of assumed it was a combination of ironic LARPers, anarchist-shitposters, trolls, and some actual CTR people. Are you implying there was something deeper to it?

Its been talked about often. There is plenty of precedent. This isn't a knowledge bomb this is just some retarded faggot speculation.
Its like making a post
>if someone nukes Russia there will be a world war and america will likely be nuked as well.
What an astute observation. now please go back to the autistics kids play section.

What if some radical moron plowed through the crowds with a truck bomb and actually lone wolf bombed the shitty cube. No specific government backing.

Not saying that's what I would prefer, just pointing out that it has happened before.

The Romans thought that destroying the temple and later razing Jerusalem would "end" their Jewish problem.

Europe is really be in deep shit.

It's a mix between some can avoid & all will go down.

Nuking Mecca is a better decision if you look at the ripple effects.

lol

I'm noticing.

You could say so.

Analysis on David seaman (civil war instigator agent) - to rile up the followers of his to attack antifa at protest for msm to jump on

Just a thought but have you ever thought of doing these kb threads on multiple boards?

Maybe less shariablue infected ones and tell people to congregate here for the main ones

It would definitely get more reach and if you had more people on your side you would have a better chance of beating the shills

Shills are now just trying a new tactic which already worked on Sup Forums. They are going to start name bombing other websites in the hopes that they get filled to the brim with retarded normalfags like OP who will ruin the board.

please see my

>One World Religion worshiping Technology
PLEASE GOD

lmfao i actually like this idea, all the cancerous boards on the site will hate Sup Forums even more when this retard appoints himself ambassador

Can someone explain to me about this merger? I was under a rock for a few days and missed it

If the March 15th dont-go-here was about Sup Forums, am I fucked? I'm just a boy pls no :c Also if you are implying there was something deeper behind that meme, have there been other memes in the past we missed that were in the same category of "manipulated" or whatever you wanna call it?

What's at area 51. What's with water fluoridation? ARE CHEMTRAILS REAL??

Yeah, what was going on that day that peoples Autism didn't focus on?

Start looking into who else has risen.

Connections.....

I want all (((abrahamic))) religions to be wiped out honestly.
White ((( christians))) can live but the (((jews))) and (((muslims))) need to be dealt with worse.