Holy fuck lol

Holy fuck lol

How much do the liberal counties make then?

Yeah no shit what county makes more than a billion dollars?

>look over at NJ
>monmouth and ocean both voted trump
>both make 2.3+ annually

MONMOUTH x OCEAN
TOGETHER FOREVER

That's worthy of buzzfeed.

>they're poor! stupid idiots vote for Trump!
>pay for my healthcare and lifestyle!

whoa people with government jobs make decent wages

that really boils my noodles

WOW THATS SO EPIC LOLZ HOLY FUK

all i'm seeing is that most of the country went red...

>red voters dont see themselves as victims when they vote
>red voters btfo

Most red counties have low costs of living. 50k a year goes a long way in Kansas or Texas. Also, it's hilarious that liberals cry about wealth inequality when the most liberal areas have the biggest income gaps, as inner cities are either really rich white liberals, or really poor niggers and spics.

I'm not sure what this is trying to convey, that the poor/middle class voted for Trump despite claims that only the rich did; or the fact that those people who didn't make enough money were screwed over years ago.

wow we really should have voted for poor hillary, and she would have picked a bunch of poor people for her cabinet

you got us again jeff bezos

Liberal counties made more than 5.1 billion in annual income

It's trying to say that Hillary voters are genetically superior to Trump/Bernie voters.

I bet you could make the same demographic about Hillary voters and Hillary's cronies.

> Rich people in the US are extremely rich

What's your fucking point?

muslims, LGBTQRSXYZ, blacks and fat people are genetically superior?

It shows that poor stupid people love voting for rich white men that don't care about them

Why do conservashits repedeately work against their self-interests

wtf I love big corporations and the 1% now

This, because they are all major cities.

So?

It's clear that the current situation is not working out for these people. And I thought Trump was against status quo.

Isn't that why they voted for him? Because they don't like the way things are and he promised to reform things while Hillary wanted more of the same?

An insider called this a month or two ago
He said if the Russian narritive died, they next one is "trump is classist" narritive. As in he's rich and your not.
They have narritives all the way down. The Russia one is around becuse it's the one that stuck

If things were going well for us, we would have voted for Obama 2.0. It wasn't and we didn't.

There are no fat people living in cities.

>an INCOME stream is low relative to an ASSET SIZE

Why don't they compare income vs income, or asset vs asset?

>rich people are evil meme
I see a shitload of rich Trump counties in there as well, so I don't see what the point is. It's not like Hillary was some poorfag.

As opposed to blue voters who go for hope and change and nothing ever worth while happens but they can pat themselves on the back because hey guys we let the gays marry and diversity and I agree with celebrities and isn't John Oliver funny!

NY

remind me how much jeff bezos makes again?

And yet that area still has far less crime of all types than most better performing counties with a high negro population.

There's a couple token ones, but they're all old pieces of shit who constantly whine about their medical problems and ruin sidewalk flow

Because niggers

This is meaningless because there are still millions of Republicans that live and work in major urban centres that voted Democrat, and contribute to those respective economies. Republicans are included in that $2.3 billion ″voted clinton″ figure.

It's better to look at individual income among voters, not the income of a county.

They never understand that rural areas never see a dime of that government spending. It's cool that you city dwellers get public transit and new roads and better infrastructure while us rural and suburban retards see none of it. Then they wonder why so many Republicans "vote against their own interests". If every rural Republican started voting blue, they would get more of their taxes taken to pay for cities hundreds of miles away.

You've also got to remember that when a company has all its production based in a rural area, but its headquarters in a big city, it's the city county that gets treated as being the hub of the productivity for these kinds of analyses, that's why you get a totally different result looking at an individual level- all the Trump voting workers are the source of that productivity, but they live in a different county to the company's HQ

spbp

Welfare should disqualify you from voting.

>every county in United States richer than Clinton staff
>loser has no staff
>go back to woods
>dig truffles
>oink

I always find it interesting liberals will mockingly condescend the poor whenever they happen to dissent from their viewpoints

>I live near a huge corporation located in a city
>that means im making huge amounts of money

Holy shit.

why was the iron useless?

Impurities.

Rural and suburban retards don't deserve any of the money.

All the resources should be focused on the ultra high IQ people who live in the cities, whilst the rural and suburban areas should only serve as human farms to breed people and extract natural resources.

haha even commifornia

get rekt, gibsmedats

lol at all the white people in california, stoned, showing up in sweatpants to the hipster korean-burrito fusion cafe, pretending they didn't vote for Trump.

>old coal town
>literally less than 1000 people
>still has less crime than most black neighborhoods
kek
Also voting trends are the exact opposite of that narrative. Middle income voters tend to go Republican, low income tend to go Democrat, and the upper class are split evenly.

I honestly don't get Iowa. Dead set in the midwest and it manages to vote Dem off and on.

bergen county fucks the state. its so hard to win against bergen.

corn gibs

Well sort of. Poor whites are overwhelmingly republican now, but 10 years ago that wasn't true. They were democrat leaning.

Nah, he only said "poor" not "poor whites". The poor blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrats which are rich white men that really don't care too much about them.

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel on those stats.....

Oy Vey!!!

Look goyim... Trump and money!!!

Don't you hate Trump now?!

>their candidate lost the election
>pushes up election's (((correlation graphs))) every week to shit on Trump
MSM should just fucking cease to exist.

I see, you must live in Hongcouver you worthless Chink. Don't worry, Whitey will be sure to show you why exactly your kind failed to take over the world soon enough. The Jew way doesn't cut it long term, and you're aping the Jews. You'll learn the hard way just like they did and will. Money

Sussex county reporting in, we do our best but it's hard when all you've got is skiing and cows.