Kush

what do you guys think about more and more places making weed legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p52Epx6lJes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

basic freedom

It's like gay sex.

I don't understand how you can like it, but i'm not going to burn you for doing it

It's legal in Alaska.

Illegal weed is our "lock a nigger up" card. If we lose it, that would be a disaster.

yeah but it cost the tax payer tons of money for them to be locked up. they should be in field growing weed if they are criminals.

Because there aren't a million other things for which we can lock up the dindus.

It stops the government from wasting time and money on a substance safer than the legal drug alcohol.

It doesn't mean anything other than tax revenue for the government, tens of millions of Americans were smoking pot during the failed 'War on Drugs', nothing has changed. Humans will always find a way to alter their consciousness with drugs

seriously, we should put the dindus to work in the cannabis fields, they would love it and stay out of trouble.

its breeds hippies and makes white people nigger tier
That being said probably going to pick some up this weekend bc i broke my tailbone
:^(

Who cares, theyll take it over like the internet.

>Implying they won't just steal the white farmers weed

>implying they'd even know how to cure it correctly or be patient enough
Just give them a steady supply of shitty mids and they would beg to stay on the plantation

good point, but there is hemp and other functions besides trimming. and they could be paid in weed would make them behave better

>more palces
hmmm, lets look again
((((((MORE PLACES)))))))))))
theres your problem

are you blaming marijuana on the Jews? Cannabis was given to man by God.

no, im just saying (((more places))) are legalizing it, i know hemp etc has been used in every thing from fires, to paintings to houses back in like 1700s and thats why they all died when it caught fire. is degenerate to use, just look at the 60s-70s generation and how they turned out from massive abuse of it, or niggers or beaners etc

I know jews like to smoke it. idk we legalized it in MA this past year and it was direct democracy, if jewish money went into it going onto the ballot so be it. I am a farmer and hate that I'm not allowed to grow a certain plant. Now we can grow up to 6 cannabis plants at a time.

any American who didn't smoke dope in high school or at least college is a faggot

i guess as a normal person, the only thing to do is buy shares in pot companies.

Yeah, so much bonding and great music listening happened during my young stoner days, wouldn't' ever trade those memories for a non degenerate upbringing.

Hemp for Victory!
youtube.com/watch?v=p52Epx6lJes

All in all I'm not sure its the best thing for people, especially younger minds, while the brain is still developing, but idk, It does seem to make people more "content" which is not a good thing when your civilizations is being overthrown by semites and africans.