Portugal Airport Naming Contest

onovoaeroporto.pt

Vote for Oliviera Salazar Portugals fascist dictator

onovoaeroporto.pt

Pol can have a tangible effect on something that will be used by hundreds of thousands of people lets not waste this opportunity

Also trips

voted

Voted god bless everyone.

Voted with a Portuguese VPN
/ourguy/ is already in the lead

Get your friends to vote too Portubro

Good thinking leaf ill do the same

You too mate:)

bump

Voted

Thanks, Christopher Ronaldo is catching up fast we can't let our guy fall behind

Voted keked and checked

if our guy wins this I will visit portugal on my next vacation and fly through Oliviera Salazar international airport.

Same he is my favorite dictator to be honest

Reporting in

Can I have a quick rundown on Oliveira Salazar?

Thanks! Every vote counts

he was pretty based desu

Always happy to make history

Salzar is winning, he is now in heaven doing the old roman salute to all of you guys lulz

Wikipedia has a pretty good article on him for the basics but he was a Catholic fascist dictator who completely turned Portugal economy around he had previously been a economics professor and was held in such high regard and considered the best of the best that the government hired him and put him in charge of the economy eventually what ended up happening is that he was forced into power as dictator and was seen as a hero for completely changing and improving Portugals economy in a matter of years cutting government spending etc. he kept portugal out of war, later fought India for control of Portugese India etc he was a excellent leader partly because he didnt want to be leader in the first place

Bumped and voted, someone Sup Forums this

bump voted salazar in first place

Gosh no, they'll just fuck it up some how

No Airport McAirportface so I closed window.

>Bogdanoff International Airport

Yeah plus he doesn't have the bad reputation most dictators get so he is quite qoutable

Back to plebbit fag

This, they would go for Bogdanoff or some other name they think sounds funny

We must do it again.

based

I was about to tell you the same thing.

i'm doing my part!

How the voting (Portuguese paying calls) played out.

Were doing it we are now outpacing Ronaldo

Shit the government will probably ignore the "will of the people" if this name wins the vote

What Sup Forums is best for is shit like this.

Yep naming contests are a specialty

portu-niggers pls fuck off

This is a chance to name their airport after a proto-fascist economic genius Catholic dictator vote for portugese hitler cunt

Hey now, they may be Papists but at least they hate muzzies.

Exactly