It's over, Sup Forums

It's over, Sup Forums

Shareblue has found out our plans.

We need to disable Gorov A and Slokov C blocks to avoid getting caught.

Warov B can still be active.

>believing in CIA fairy tales

t. Ivan Ivanovitch, true American patriot and proud Trump supporter

muhrussiaboogerman

How the fuck does this make any sense? If the Russians' endgame was to rig the election so Trump would win, why would they waste time favoring one particular Democrat candidate? Fucking retarded shills.

MUH RUSSIANS

This whole fucking russian thing is a real great way for Democrats to avoid taking responsibility for running shitty candidates with terrible campaigns supported by a large base of people with such absurdly twisted, out of touch with reality views that they've alienated many regular people and pushed them to either 1. Stay home and vote for no one or 2. Vote republican just to spite the radical leftists on the democrats side.

I was a Democrat until very recently. This party needs to go away, forever. This conspiratorial hysteria and political witch hunt based around Russian meddling is out of control and more evidence of how rotten to the core the DNC is. Awful, I feel ashamed they've gotten my votes so many times.

ok so wait, now they are accusing BERNIES people of doing what hillary was doing?

why is everything they say always 100% backwards?

what the fuck

This.

absolutely, totally fucking insane.

> why is everything they say always 100% backwards?

it is the way of the Jew.
> genocide 6 million White people (Holodomor)
> blame White people for killing 6 million Jews (Holocoaster)

seriously, fuck the Jews.

These people are mentally ill, but they can keep making themselves look retarded to normies if they want.

To be fair, the russian thing was probably started by the deep state/CIA because Trump didn't want to be enemies with russia.

Basically they just can't believe that any real person could disagree with them or even worse agree with Trump.
It's delusional on a massive scale. They see pretty much any thing that isn't them as a fake or a Russian or a bot or a Troll.

why are they suddenly turning against bernie?

i love this russian meme it shows that the democrat party is so split they have to make up a fake scandal to try and bring the party back together

they lost the house in 2010 the senate in 2012 and everything in 2016 including the supreme court. Now that they outed themselves as white racists they can never hope to regain the white male vote. They have to contend with blacks who dont vote and Hispanics who are being sent back as we speak. Now if only the big one would happen in commiefornia.

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a racist
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a bigot
>Anyone who disagrees with me is literally hitler
>Anyone who disagrees with me is an uneducated white male
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a rural and suburban retard
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a secret russian agent

what's next?

Bernie is top Russian agent.

>blaming the Ukrainian famine on Jews
Stalin wasn't Jewish

reptiles

meme this

get libs to unironically blame everything on reptillians unitl they all look like lunatics to even the most densest normie

anything anti-trump becomes automatically real for libs

massive projection, from their (dems) "Chinese issues"

>I swoon for Un.

[world population] - 1 (Hillary) = russians

All i see in this thread is delusion and projection from one side of the aisle to the other. Russia "hacked" the election whether you want to believe it or not, and they did it to help anyone that wasn't clinton. Russia had a target on her head from the get go, summer of 2015, hitting all the top right wing boards, especially breitbart, i was there. What the shill in OPs pic is talking about is how they latched on to the democratic primaries and spread the false narrative that it was rigged. Not just rigged in the fact that the "leadership" favored clinton, but that they went out of their way and backdoored a sanders defeat, which isn't true, at all. Clinton had the nomination won by the time the dnc leak occured

Tl;dr russia spread misinformation

Convince enough people to stay the fuck home bc what's the point. Create cynical bernie dicks who stay at home in november or protest vote for trump. Nowhere was this narrative spread more than my home state of PA, a swing state. It was everywhere. Even on my local news comment threads. Trump people wanna keep acting like this was a landslide victory, despite a poor turnout and margins of just thousands of votes in key states. Again, russia didn't do this to help trump, they did it to fuck with clinton and what she represented, our nation, our democracy. Trumps camp fell in line with it, whether unknowingly or eventually hand in hand, i guess the investigations will find out

>Tl;dr russia

Did the Russians also drop you on your head as a child and make you into a dumbcunt??

Does anyone have that greentext about the Australian doing phone bank calls for Bernie Sanders with his Russian girlfriend?

>may not have been as divided

Half of their convention fucking walked out

So me basically telling you what's out there as evidence from 1,238,398,382, 634 different alphabet agencies for the past year makes me dumb cunt? Roger lodge faggot.
This isn't my omg poor hillary, she should've won shill fuckfest. This is me telling you how the 2016 us presidential election played out. Fuck hillary

Have you considered the people you saw posting on Breitbart and right-wing boards were just regular people?

What convinces you they were Russians?

Am I rite fellow users of alt right sights "fuck Hillary" this absolves me and even justifies my delusion. Right?

its the end result of two decades of political correctness and complete control of the media

they boxed their minds into what they saw on tv and their ivory towers and couldnt conceive of anything outside

sad!

>Not just rigged in the fact that the "leadership" favored clinton, but that they went out of their way and backdoored a sanders defeat, which isn't true, at all.

For someone who supposedly was there you have no fucking idea what went on do you? .

>Sup Forums starts posing as liberals and poisoning the well for them

i like this idea, lets do it

How long have I been living in Moscow and why do people say that I'm in Texas?

Toвapищ, вы здopoвы? Дoктop, вaм нyжнo этo yвидeть

Here a Bernie supporter that was hopeful, then oops someone killed Seth Rich are dumping 30 GB of data to wikileaks.
Then on the convention fellow Bernie delegates were kicked out and arrested, MEDIA SILENCE. Then actors with Bernie TShirt were supplanting Bernie supporters.
Everything, that Bernie said about corrupt Hillary was true.
Then Hillary goes in the last debate with Trump in a rant towards Russia.
No, no Russians, simple Bernie bros that dont take Hillary-Kissinger bullshit.
So be, now Trump won.
PS. I live in a swing state and I rather stay home than voting Hillary, so Trump won deal with it!