Will he fuck varg's wife while he is there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9x0rks2nfM
youtube.com/watch?v=UjCdB5p2v0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Question is will varg murder him as is his proclivity to do to fellow White males.

Stop fantasising about cuckolding.

Faggot.

the faggot varg killed was an actual communist, plus varg is too weak to ever murder the golden one

>he fucks vargs wife
>gets caught
>varg stabs him 31591643 times
>claims self defense
>jailed another 21 years
>dies in prison getting raped by niggers in france

Marie has autism, the question is whether he'll trigger her by making fun of her sonic recolor.

(((April Fools)))

He got a shotgun, you twerp

>uploaded 31st of march

roach

It was an april fools joke, even though he posted it the day before 1st April.

Read the description

what a retard.

BUTT BLASTED ROACH

Thats saying something coming from a Swede.

Varg has autism too, otherwise he wouldn't be doing all the LARP shit, constant fixation on christians, defending autism, sperging over RPGs, dressing up and pretending to be a mail-clad soldier well into his 40's

nope

swedes prefer black dick to blonde women always

of course an american would post garbage like this

Varg is a murderer

>b-but it was self defense

Varg ran after him after euronymous fled in panic from his home, then varg pinned him down and stabbed him in the face more than 25 times

>25
>TIMES

>cucking a convicted murderer
Kek, what could possibly go wrong

yeah, do what we do and turn it into reality instead.

People like you are the reason we have retarded shit like Batman never killing.
Are people just supposed to defend themselves until their assailant starts to cry and run? I'm going to come kill you, but if you chase me down and kill me after I try then you're the murderer.
This is some leaf shit

>not making sure that the guy wanting to torture and murder you is dead

> I'm going to come kill you, but if you chase me down and kill me after I try then you're the murderer

actually it was varg that went to his place. he just showed up there to kill him.

>but he was plotting to kill varg

bull fucking shit. his proof of this is that while having a conversation with some other guy euronymous said "damn, i'm gonna kill varg i hate that guy". this was obviously NOT a real fucking threat, and he was never going to do anything.

>He got a shotgun, you twerp

He probably paid for it with the welfare that he receives for his 7 kids. He has successfully reached redneck tier.

of course a europoor would think they have to respond to it

source on that he gets welfare? it seems like a Sup Forums meme by butthurt christians that never gets proved

How else would he feed his family? He doesn't make enough from his youtube videos to feed a family of 9. Not to mention he can't grow anything and live off the land because of "earth erosion". The man is on welfare.

>"earth erosion"
?

How the fuck did you see France getting involved?

youtube.com/watch?v=h9x0rks2nfM

Varg is a retard who espouses some primitivist bullshit about how civilization was a mistake and we all need to become european savages again, while he leecehs off welfare and uses modern technology. I don't even know why people listen to him, he is a nobody who has nothing worth saying.

hes living in france u idiot

Varg lives in France now.

>of 9

he has 5 kids

the only welfare he is on is tax cuts from having all those children, if that even counts for welfare

why

because his wife is french and he feels like it's a better place to live in than norway

damn
fell for it, should've known at the karate part, that shit was hilarious

>stabs him 31591643 times
>realizes that his tiny pathetic pagan body cannot muster the might to penetrate the flesh of THE GOLDEN ONE
>Has his loathsome criminal head twisted off by the incoherent Swede of European Dominionism
>His wife, terrified at witnessing the strength of an actual man, submits to the BIG SVETISH COCK while Varg's terrified children ask him if he is their father no
>"Yes, Truekinds, you now had de father, because you did not before, giffen that Norwegians are not actually men. Subscrip to Keemstar."

Followed by 40 minutes of him losing battles to Al-Andalus because he needs to
GET
FUCKING
GOOD
AT MICRO

>those pathetic synthol balloon pecs

HAHAHAHA what a fucking faggot

He's only known for killing some sami fag, never new he actually killed white folks.

>france
>ever

i am repulsed that the only country i could come to love close to as much as the U.S. could fall into such a shitshow.

why, sven? why didn't you just harvest the migrants for blood and organs?

He killed some Pagan atheist, which means he didn't kill a person, just an animal. But animal treatment regulations are very high in Scandinavia, so he received several years in prison for stabbing one to death.

>Pagan
>atheist
Christcuck logic

what shitshow? have you even been to the beautiful french countryside where varg resides? suburbs of paris doesn't represent the entirety of france

Varg admitted today that his wife has autism. What a loser

I doubt there's any erosion on his property. He blames Christianity for environmental problems because it's a "desert religion".

>varg getting rape
he's not the kind of guy that would be molested in jail

It makes perfect sense if you assume (correctly) that paganism is a scene, not a belief system, that atheists hold to be less boring.

This is also wholly congruent with what I've heard out of Varg himself.

That's not why Euronymous was only an animal. It's because Euronymous was a communist and communists aren't people.

>It makes perfect sense if you assume (correctly) that paganism is a scene, not a belief system, that atheists hold to be less boring.
jesus christ just keep your mouth shut, you clearly have no idea what paganism is about

Oh Come on
Them muzzies are INBRED !
Their organs are useless

No were gonna hook up and have raging gay sex and were gonna love it.

That betacuck needs to go back.

was referring to yours when you mentioned the woman believing france was a better place to live than norway

did the fucking sandniggers do this?

He'll probably be Varg's wife, the soft cunt.

this guy in the pic looks mutated and stupid and exhibits the behavior of a 13 year old girl

To be fair, Varg is sexier than him.

No homo

To be fair, the people from Black Metal have fetish for metal material.

Wouldn't surprise me if Burzum alone could sustain him.

Mandatory reminder Varg has killed more of his fellow Swedes than he has killed niggers and mudslimes combined.

Literally a definitive race traitor.

Varg just leave we know its you

Vargs wife is autistic no joke

Varg killed a man in cold blood he must have some deranged sexual quirks

>Golden One
>natty
pic one

he isn't gay? he's effeminate as fuck

this. faggots here don't realize how popular burzum actually is.

Gotta agree with this.

Really think somebody who commits premeditated murder by stabbing somebody to death is gonna be prison bitch?

I'm not into guys, but having said that, muscular Viking men are the most attractive form of man. youtube.com/watch?v=UjCdB5p2v0Y

where in france does varg live? normandy?

i doubt it, his ex and other girls have complained about his lack of sexual desire, probably due to all the shit he takes.

That would be perfectly fitting.

He's already preparing to call her Ian Brandon Anderson