Serious question: Would the fuck does Trump endorse in 2024?

Serious question: Would the fuck does Trump endorse in 2024?

Himself

Jeff Sessions

THIRD TERM

His daughter-wife

Trump needs to tailor his fucking suits.

Banonn/Pence

God damn, Jeb's body looks so beta compared to Trump

>Nobody knows what to do with their hands

His Daughter

>2024
>implying he won't be in jail soon

Interesting observation. I wonder why that is. Both of them are tall and standing pretty straight but maybe it's Jeb's goofy face expression vs Trump's serious look. Also, Trump is the only one who's coat is open while everyone else is protectively buttoned up.

Kanye West

I'd guess it's the shoulder-waist ratio. Jeb looks like a beanbag on stilts.

Traditional wisdom would say Pence

It doesn't really matter. It's going to be a very long time before we see another Democrat win the election. Now that illegals are being deported, and not allowed to vote, and that nationwide voter id laws are coming into play, there is no way for the Dems to cheat their way to an election win. Republicans might win the next 6 elections.

They all look awkward as fuck, its like they have just been gassed with autism. Seriously who fucking stands like that?

Ivanka

lmfao your right, only Randlet looks ok

>implying Trump doesn't just cross the Rubicon and take control of the Republic.
>implying he doesn't become dictator for life
>implying he doesn't cleanse the senate of the leftist and neocon scum
>implying he doesn't leave his empire in the hands of Baron
>implying the Philosopher-President Baron Trump doesn't learn from Octavians folly
>implying Baron doesn't restore the republic to its former glory
>implying the United States of America doesn't refer to their President with the title of Trump from then on

Big Bob for a second serving at Guantanamo

yfw jeb would look more presidential than trump if he wore baggy pants, had a combover, and stopped wearing glasses

> nationwide voter id laws are coming into play

I wish bro. GOP is proving themselves to be complete cucks that were banking on being a minority party. They haven't even passed a pro-capitalism healthcare plan yet. I have few hopes for voter ID

It's easy to forget what a sack of shit the GOP was before Trump came along and dragged them kicking and screaming into his wheelhouse. It's going to take time.

When you actually just sit back and look at them for a moment, you realize how fucking weird they all are. Like aliens in human bodies.

Nah he'll be nearly 79 by then and if not senile, dead.

he doesn't get high all day every day and end up ruining his brain like your pathetic people

Trump will be right with us mentally well into his 80s. Brains are a muscle like everything else

While I agree Trump will be around and kicking by 80, he himself has said there's a family history of dementia/alzheimers and it worries him.

I'm 20 you think that shit will be cured by the time I'm old?

Maybe, I'm no expert on it. There are at least treatments to slow it down now, so in the far future I guess anything is possible.

If you take good care of yourself, a lot of things will probably be cured in your lifetime.

After Trump it won't matter anyways, we'll be fucked. Enjoy the good years while they last.

that's stupid Gen Z is conservative as fuck for an incoming young generation and they're about a quarter of the country

Generation Z is 50% white

Right now Rand Paul is a position to become a powerful ally of Trump. He might be the one to push Trumps economic and health care agenda through the Senate and push back against establishment GOP that will water it down with half measures and cronyism. At this point it's a stretch, but I could see Rand becoming a powerful player and effectively rebrand libertarianism with healthy doses of nationalism and pragmatism. Because IMO there isn't currently anyone in congress except Rand that seems to have their head in the right place. Otherwise Pence is the obvious successor. Ivanka could probably win but I don't think she's interested in the presidency

Jebs a big guy

yes

>war breaks out before 2024
>trump suspends the constitution and stays in power
>Sup Forums celebrates

something like that, i'd imagine