Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and nation from dirty liberals?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and nation from dirty liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGQLqsGzop0
youtu.be/8Xjr2hnOHiM
youtube.com/watch?v=iVbmosBGyqQ&list=PL70hcdkpQDRRIwWqZ2_hBer8RujTYZ27o&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=Xx-e3ugkgy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because direct impingement sucks.

They won't let me tape a soder bottle on the end of it

u is gonna needs it

Because I'm a felon and the faggots in Congress keep refusing to fund the ATF's program to restore the rights of nonviolent felons.

I'm a liberal and I bet I have way more guns than you kiddo... why do you cucks think this is some kind of liberal/conservative thing anyway?

because I prefer the AK 74

Thats better.

I like the mini 14 myself. mechanics based on the garand m1. Only problem is it spits the brass a million feet away.

Great way to spend your NEETbux, family.

Don't own an AR. Is a ptr an acceptable substitute?

>The military isn't big enough to lock down all of California

You don't even need the navy to be at every inch of the coast, just at every major port. You don't need to block every road, just collapse the already shitty highways and bridges.

Liberals seem to think that in order to occupy a territory you need to be at every inch of it, rather than hold key points.

AR-15's are single handedly the gayest rifle ever .30 30 Winchester lever action will blow someone's head clean off

what did you do.

>steel cased 5.56

quintessentially unamerican

Apparently if a crack nigger sets a barrel fire under a bridge, that melts steel beams nowadays.

I assume these must be chinese steel beams.

Because I spent all of my money building an AR-10.

>AR-10

why on earth would you ever

Why do you folks like GAyR-15's.

can someone recommend me a dual rifle for house protection/communist hunting and deer hunting?

AR-180/AR-18 is a good non-impingement alternative. It was another stage in the evolution of the armalite models.

because a handgun or shotgun would be a better in the house defensive weapon

because I live in Massholeistan

I got arrested by the FBI for hacking ATMs about a decade ago. I just want some guns to shoot around with. I have a pneumatic. 357 that's pretty powerful, but it's a pain the ass and not as much fun as a real gun.

Not that this fairy tale civil war will happen so it's irrelevant but how is this hard to understand? Liberals generally speaking don't like guns, conservatives generally speaking do. Tons of exceptions of course. Why would the group that doesn't like something have as much and be as proficient as the group that does like something?

30 30 Winchester lever action cheap easy to maintain and will blow a commies head off

College budget.

Ive got a shotgun for the time being.

same senpai just nuke our shit up already

youtube.com/watch?v=pGQLqsGzop0

How do you like the austrian space gun versus the >it's not a soldier's gun

Idk wtf a dual rifle is but an M1A is nifty and has removed communist in the past

ar-10 is excellent at 400-800m

youtu.be/8Xjr2hnOHiM

There is no excuse to not own a gun.
youtube.com/watch?v=iVbmosBGyqQ&list=PL70hcdkpQDRRIwWqZ2_hBer8RujTYZ27o&index=14

It's chambered in .260 Rem. The lower and the last of the gas system should be here within a week. With a slippery bullet like the Hornady ELD-Xs or the Nosler LR Accubonds, it should remain supersonic out to 1500m-1600m at the altitude that I live at. Not that I'll be hitting shit that far out, but that's the max effective range.

musket of the 21st century.

Because 5.56(m)irin(m)anlets isn't good enough for communist removal.

Saiga 12

rockefeller over here never shoots steel cased

USP is still way better. Still my favorite handgun.

because liberals are not my enemies, just alt-right fascists.

i'm a girl (male) and the ar15 is too heavy, too loud, and has too much recoil for me

>wasting money practicing with good ammo

I have 11,000 rounds of IMI m193

>i'm a girl (male)
kys

not much room in the cuckshed.

No funs for you friendo.

nice Simonovs.

Are those all the same model with different parts?

traps and other lgbt are the backbone of the altright

top is a bulgarian arsenal, second is a serbian, bottom is russian.

Hmm... so does the hk buffer system produce less felt recoil and better follow up shoots than the supposed bore axis of the steyr?
Obviously part longevity favors the usp.

>firearms privileges
>privileges

SHALL

i only have this it not much but it get the job done
i want to get one rally bad we
white humins are the goodest boys

Becaue the parts are in the mail.

Because a pistol and a shotgun are all I need for that purpose.

kill yourself faggot

Because flag
I own an old doublebarrel shotgun though, for hunting

Because I have 2.

And an AR-10.

>bullet hits target
>target calls out, "it's ok, the gas of the bullet that hit me loaded the NEXT one by direct impingement! I'm fine!"

t.

And from the waist up you're probably hideous, broad shouldered and fat

Because I want a fucking aa-12, the ultimate in nigger repellent.

gonna get a t2 for my gucci rifle soon.

Top KEK!

I own two. One Gucci-as-fuck carbine and one suppressed SBR in 300 BLK.

Because I'm retarded. I'm in Florida so I'm sure I could get one, but I don't even know where to start.

You walk into any goddamn FL gun store and buy one.

Fuck.

>Whyont you 'ave an AR-15?
>Nigga, cause I got an M-16. A2.

nice, where did you get that? I miss the long stock and barrel of the M-16. You can't deliver a butt-stroke on someone with an M4 stock.

I do, I own a S&W Sport II, a Winchester SuperX, and a S&W SDVE 9mm.

Go to /k/ and lurk for a while. People honestly ask that question 10 times a day there.

It'd be a m16a4.

Interesting, tell me about the process of acquiring it.

>.260 Rem
patrician taste senpai

S&W M&P15
inexpensive, well made and ready to go out of the box and grandpa approved
youtube.com/watch?v=Xx-e3ugkgy8

No I have plenty of room, I just need to buy another 3 gun racks.

thanks famalam. Is the one on the bottom Norinco?

Yeah I would say so. Both are amazing at accurate follow up shots, but the USP is still way more accurate and easy to shoot at distance, especially with the match trigger i got on it.

He was my freedom rifle. Sadly I lost it recently in an unfortunate boating accident.

Jelly?

Word. When I got updraded to an A4 it had picatinny rails on the handguards. Yours looks like the old A2 with normal handguards.

Good rifle. Better accuracy than the M4 and I always felt bad for the faggots who had M4s when shooting from the 500 yd line.

Nice AKs, too. How accurate are they compared with your M16?

citizens can be deprived of thier rights through due process. God damn dude, shall not doesn't apply here

Hello fellow firearm enthusiasts :D
Sorry for the bad quality, old camera you see hehe-heh.

Technically you are correct, but

>SHALL NOT was the language of the constitution
>SHALL NOT EXCEPT DUE PROCESS was the language of the sodomites who sat on the Court later.

There is a difference.

maybe if you had a can on it.

>citizens can be deprived of their rights
>deprived of rights

Then it's not a right, it's a privilege the government gives you.

Because I own an FN FAL

shotguns are u need

Fucking gommunists

Cucked magazines

Should I get an M&P Sport II or an Aero AC15? I'm just going to slap optics and change hadguards. Maybe change to an SSA trigger. Getting close to a BCM rifle price though.

14th Amendment. We are all born with it so it is a right, but our social contract that is society dictates that if you show you are a threat to other peoples rights, your can be taken throguh due process alone

They're not really welcome here in Northern Ireland

>that niggered K31 stock

should have kept it original you bitch faggot,

Waiting for a tax stamp to throw a stock on this one. It's a 300 BLK build.

What is your favorite boating location? Is your house old and full of crevices that may be used to hide things?

I'm just curious.

Pretty easy to get around that

I don't live anywhere near crown land and I'm not spending 90% of my time at the range reloading.