Why user?

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/1995894/future-wife
nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science
nairaland.com/3718981/make-upto-1000-360000-every
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've met them

theyre trash tier humans

theyre holding the planet back and their coming reproductive drive/boom could tip this planet over

Because they're trash people who hold down every nation they're apart of and every bad thing about america would go down if they left. I don't wanna help them because i know just like they blame everyone else for the problems they have, they'll give all the credit to themselves if i were to actually wanna help them.

I don't like anyone who isn't white especially gooks even more so then niggers

I don't hate black people.

I hate multiculturalist ethnic engineering projects to erode the west. Do you hate those people in Africa right now? I don't think you even care enough about them to hate them.

In elementary school, they were always the one's misbehaving and acting stupid. My young impressionable mind just assumed that all niggers were like that and I hated them because i was a goody two shoes. I never grew out of it.

oh wait, after a bit of snooping on Nairaland i found this:
nairaland.com/1995894/future-wife
22nd post
Lmao @ the soliloquy.

Future is an illusion - just think about now and enjoy life to the fullest, man.

Go out more, a lot of chics out there wanna fun. And stop daydreaming about an imaginary wife. This is why most marriages don't work cos folks don't are just rigid in their thought process, creating things that only exist there lool.

I love Nairaland
nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

Because they do nothing but complain,do nothing but stupid shit,overall there all complete wastes of oxygen.

They're pretty stupid, and stupid people make stupid decision and when 13% of your population is making stupid decisions, it impacts your country as a whole, instead of just that group.

Their predisposition to violence and rape, their passive-aggressive laziness resulting from their victim mentality. I used to think it was cultural but now I'm not so sure.

you like meditation bruh?

yee mind science is coo man

you alright

i found mind science before i found Sup Forums which helps buffer against the barrage of left and right ideas. i am finding that Sup Forums is pretty convincing on a lot of subjects, not climate change or abortion though

Yes as that could be d case in that particular man. Have you heard of foot fetish before? Some are head over heels for a lady's feet. Just d feet!

And no, every problem is not always from d woman.... I woulda advised same if it's zhe oza way round wink
Of course, read my comment well, it was a balanced weight thrown at both parties.

BTW... Are u a feminist? Ur comment reeks of feminism

nairaland.com/3718981/make-upto-1000-360000-every

>these are the people who we should trust with bitcoin

I do not hate black people.
I hate niggers.
There is a difference between niggers and blacks.
Niggers are a subset of the blacks that act like degenerate autists in every single situation. Each of their miserable subhuman lives can be summed up with the words Crime, Disrespectful, and Parasite.
Just today there was an especially retarded male nigger in my church. He looked like a drug dealer with his ugly yellow half way buttoned down dress shirt. Looked halfway homeless but thanks to the government most niggers aren't homeless. (Oh and guess who pays for that.) He walked in and out of the service at least 3 times and when he was sitting down he was constantly saying things like "Oh yes, Amen" over and over again to the point of annoying the whole congregation. He even answered a rhetorical question the pastor asked and didn't even get close to the right answer. Degenerate didn't have a single clue what pastor was talking about but needed to make sure that no one thought that way. Pastor told him to stop talking after that question. He continued to walk in and out, and pastor asked him to stay in the back so he wouldn't be a distraction. Then he stormed out yelling, "yall mutha fuckas are fake and ur gonna go to hell in a handbasket" along with some other retarded bull shit. The funny thing is he never realized that he'd been acting like a fucking moron from the outset.

This is not uncommon behavior for a nigger. They should all at minimum be sterilized or sent back to Africa, and ideally they should just be executed for idiocy.

If I believed in evolution I would say that niggers never completely got past the ape stage.

Guys, I like the funny memes and stuff. But the racist and sexist stuff, really needs to stop. It is 2017 and we are so much better than this. Let's keep the memes LIT but let's please keep them a tad more appropriate.

End yourself or find your chromosomes. Pick one.

>There is a difference between niggers and blacks.

The only difference between a black man and a nigger is which one is chimping out at that particular moment.

why is your ID brown-colored ?
>Guys, I like the funny memes and stuff. But the racist and sexist stuff, really needs to stop. It is 2017 and we are so much better than this. Let's keep the memes LIT but let's please keep them a tad more appropriate.
Oh now I understand.

They're aesthetically unpleasant.

I hate ugly people

Went to a majority black hs in nyc.

The ones on that forum stay in their own country. ]

I have no problem with them.

>muh based blacks
Go back to plebbit you faggot

>not use your hands to bury all your children

So she knows her brothers are fucked but she hopes she will at least outlive her mother.

I don't hate black people. I hate their culture. I've seen some pretty smart and well kept black people.

>They post this shit
>Go to church
>Say the luv their momma
Then at schools or in public they dont give two shits and nig out.

Their culture is very backwards thinkings, and has arbitrary moral standards, quite a bit like poor rural whites, but worse, and much more violent.

I don't I hate niggers.

There are plenty of good honest black folks out there, that being said I'm not going to pretend that they aren't less intelligent than the other races or delude myself into thinking its acceptable to breed with someone who has an 80 IQ.