>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eymDXw0sgQU&index=2
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-adds-to-list-of-potential-supreme-court-justice-picks
twitter.com/aviationcommons/status/848069599828426752
twitter.com/AnonBabble

~
O
O
W
A

AWOO~

please go back to plebbit

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 3, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then welcome President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt. Later in the morning, the President will meet with President Al Sisi. The President will then lead an expanded bilateral meeting with President Al Sisi. In the afternoon, the President will have a working luncheon with President Al Sisi. The President will then meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing (Oval Office, closed press)
11:50AM THE PRESIDENT welcomes **President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt (Stakeout, open press)
11:55AM THE PRESIDENT meets with President Al Sisi (Oval Office, pool spray)
12:10PM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with President Al Sisi (Cabinet Room, closed press)
1:10PM THE PRESIDENT has a working luncheon with President Al Sisi (State Dining Room, closed press)
2:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson (Oval Office, closed press)

SPICE CONFERENCE:
2:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer (White House Briefing Room, on camera)

hold me, pol

can you feel it?

GOD BLESS AWOO

AWWWOOOSSSHHHH~

AWOOOOOOMENT

I liked the other thread more, we should all go back. I get ... I mean Joe gets so lonely when you leave.

NEVADAWOO~

So the new narrative is that Bernie bros are Russian spies, or at least brainwashed by Russians. How do we use this for our advantage?

Michael F. Bennet (Colo.)
Sherrod Brown (Ohio)
Benjamin L. Cardin (Md.)
Christopher A. Coons (Del.)
Dianne Feinstein (Calif.)
Angus King* (Maine)
Patrick J. Leahy (Vt.)
Robert Menendez (N.J.)
Mark R. Warner (Va.)

So Bennett and Leahy are the most likely to confirm. Who are the next 3 needed to break 60?

Placing bets, will liberals be stupid enough to force dissolution of filibuster on SC judges so that when Ginsburg finally wears out her lizard skin Trump can put a Pryor on there and nothing the Democrats can do to stop it?

Put BernOuts further into the hurtbox

TRACTOR AWOOOMENT MAKE FARMS GREAT AGAIN

Feinstein will surprise everyone and vote 'yes'

Maybe Obama's 2008 primary upset against Clinton was also because of the Russians. Obama did want a "Russian reset."

hows everybody doing tonight?
Pretty psyched for a good spicing tomorrow and maybe some verified news about the leaker/schiff getting fucked

also does anyone know where one streams movies these days? Been a while but i want to watch event horizon while folding my laundry

Are you fucking kidding me right now you people actually support Drumpf after failing to keep any of his promises? God you basement dwelling betas are pathetic.

Shareblue and David Brock being retarded is nothing new, what we need is mainstream news sources to start saying it. How do you meme Rachael Maddow to call Bernouts Russian spies?

What is the header a picture of?

Did someone else wish to bake?

>mfw a baby is smarter than this leaf

>Bernie bros are Russian spies, or at least brainwashed by Russians

or that they aren't real and were all just bots.

>how do we use this to our advantage

Sit back and watch as the Dems lose every state except NY, D.C. and CA in 2020.

Trump playing You Can't Always Get What You Want is directed at us right?

no travel ban
still have obamacare
ryan will bungle tax reform
hillary not in jail

LOCK OBAMA UP

Let them feel how we feel for a change, maybe some will join to combat this narrative the Dems will ride into oblivion.

>The following day, Feinstein is found dead at her home.
>Chuck doesn't seem surprised by this news.

A sulfur mine in Texas, 1943

Easy. The same shit we always do with shills. We just start calling every single person a bot. If every Bernie supporter is called a bot and every Clinton supporter is called a bot, who is a bot? It defangs the charge and simultaneously pisses people off who aren't bots. It also fuels paranoia about who is botting who.

push it all the way home
make the narrative be "The Russians hated Hillary so much, that they interfered in the primaries on behalf of Bernie"

I can take the nightshift, sure

>ywn go to a Nixon rally

Gorsuch when?

Is she /ourgirl/?

He's getting better at making real political cartoons

Have to blame Bernie Sanders supporters for "giving credibility to pro-Trump/anti-Clinton narratives being pushed by the Russians" or something like that.

BAKE THAT BREAD AWOOOMENT

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=eymDXw0sgQU&index=2

Friday

>Evidence suggests that every single president that didn't go to war with Russia was a plant - including George Washington. Did Trump collude with George Washington? Find out tonight on CNN

By Friday, hopefully

NEW SCHEDULE RELEASED

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 3, 2017

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then welcome President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt. Later in the morning, the President will meet with President Al Sisi. The President will then lead an expanded bilateral meeting with President Al Sisi. In the afternoon, the President will have a working luncheon with President Al Sisi. The President will then meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:50AM THE PRESIDENT welcomes President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt

11:55AM THE PRESIDENT meets with President Al Sisi

> In-Town Travel Pool Spray (Final Gather 11:45AM Briefing Room Doors)

12:10PM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with President Al Sisi

1:10PM THE PRESIDENT has a working luncheon with President Al Sisi

2:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

***PRESS BRIEFING***

2:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

Gracias.

AWOOOOOOOVEMENT!

I've been with Trump from day 1, but is he really going to end net neutrality?

Antifa gets bamboozled

Nixon literally didn't do anything wrong

Iran-Contra was infinitely times worse

Bad feeling.

They better try to filibuster Gorsuch. Remember that only Trump's first nominee would be from "the list". If they dissolve the filibuster now, Trump's next justice might be David Duke.

AWOOOO

Another Kremlin Agent heard from

They did, in some ways. Wikileaks was all about Clinton stealing the primary from Bernie, since wikileaks is obviously Russian propaganda Bernie Bros were just useful idiots dancing to the Kremlin's tune. If Bernie supports had just gotten in line behind Queen Hillary none of this would be happening right now.

troll reddit politics subs and sow division, act like lunatics and attack former bernie bros, further chip away at the block of dem voters until only antifa russian conspiracists remain

>Obama did want a "Russian reset."

Unfortunately he got the labels on the button wrong and got an overcharge instead.

our little autist

God i fucking hate cernovich
He's making shit up without evidence and everyone just takes him for fact
This only hurts us

Are the Dems fucked now that PA,Michigan,Wisconsin, Minnesotta, Conneticut and Maine are turning red? Also, Nevada will turn back red, and Arizona will stay red do to the fact that illegals are being deported, and our border is becoming more secure. it's pretty much impossible for them to win for a long time right?

Does anyone have a link to this list, I want to research the other 20 that aren't Gorsuch.

the longer this fag is in charge in PA the redder the state gets

Do you think marxists will back pedal on the anti white actions? I don't think so. They are doubling down as if their very lives depended on it.

MAGA
A
G
A WOOOOOOMENT

Where were you when Susan Rice was caught as the one unmasking Trump's people because of the log of her document requests?

Yeah, he's going to end net neutrality. But I'm sure you'll find some lolbertarian around to here explain to you why net neutrality is bad. I don't buy it though.

Nixon started the EPA

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-adds-to-list-of-potential-supreme-court-justice-picks

The harder they try to show Russia as a bad thing the more likely we will blanda up because they're incompitent and can't use meme magic correctly.

Explain this. Explain this right now.

>twitter.com/aviationcommons/status/848069599828426752

Even Wilson commented on it

Depends. 2018 midterms will definitely decide which states are red.

What's everyone doing? Currently playing Dark Souls now. Anor Lando doesn't seem that bad.

>(((Wolf)))

Do I even have to look this (((white))) individual up?

TOP KEK

Reminder that the overwhelming majority of primary voters are male. This is the biggest reason why Trump and Bernie won the primary, albeit him getting cheated out of the win. When the corporate media berates bernouts, it is a great opportunity toward radicalization our way.

>Associate Justice David Duke
This would cause more asshurt than the election.

Here you go user

It's was arguably needed then. It just outlived it's usefulness decades ago, though

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT needlessly spends more taxpayer money
11:50AM THE PRESIDENT needlessly spends more taxpayer money
11:55AM THE PRESIDENT needlessly spends more taxpayer money
12:10PM THE PRESIDENT needlessly spends more taxpayer money
1:10PM THE PRESIDENT needlessly spends more taxpayer money
2:30PM THE PRESIDENT needlessly spends more taxpayer money

pa here
I cannot wait to replace this faggot
He wants to kill coal off

Also fun fact
He has prostate cancer

She looks kind of cool.

(((Youtube))) is going all out against wrongthink channels

smells like freedom caucus

Thank you!

I-Is that a Russian airliner with a smug pepe painted on the on front?

Are the times in the posts an hour behind for everyone else too?

Trump Russian dolls

vid.me is getting a HUGE traffic spike lately.

You think they would be furious over getting jewed out of money by WSJ.

Forgot to reply, thank you as well.

Are the times in the posts an hour behind for everyone else too?

Kind of cute actually

CAN'T ICE THE SPICE